Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:40:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FRAUD/SCAM ALERT ED TRICE, Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking Inc  (Read 72473 times)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 05:08:57 PM

Papamoi, I'd like to repeat what I just said. Yes, we all know he's a ridiculous lying scammer now, but talking to him is not helping anything. You're just making him more confident because of your inability to speak professionally to him.

EDIT: I just got off the phone with his supposed "business partner" Matt Reynolds. He says he is not a business partner in any way shape or form, and that he collected 2 payments for referrals only from Ed regarding sending people to him to buy computers. I warned him extensively of Ed's operations and instructed him to do his own research (especially image reverse searches) and to protect his own company by not affiliating himself with sociopathic scammers. He said he has nothing to do with him already but will take the advice to heart and do a bit of research himself.

papamoi: PM me the information regarding your police report and such.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
papamoi (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 05:10:41 PM

papamoi, I'd recommend not communicating with him. Your English is atrocious and makes you sound like you're incompetent (incapable of doing harm to him). If I were you, I'd stick with the following routes to seek justice:

• continue speaking with authorities and reporting him for his crimes
  • continue contacting those around him to warn them of his sociopathic scamming operation
  • continue to ignore his contacts until a time when he is ready to agree to pay you back in full (which will be never because he already spent it to pay his mortgage)

As with all scams, you have a choice to make. You either destroy their reputation and lose the ability to reclaim funds (court orders don't help when the person hides assets), or you avoid destroying their reputation (at least until after being paid back) in an effort to be paid back. You've taken the first step while trying to do the second. In my opinion, this will make it harder for police to do their job as you will give him ammunition to call you a stalker and counter sue etc.

As for his legal claims of suit and you owing him money for calling, it's obviously all bullshit and it's equally obvious he lies for a living.

hi matthew,

i think there is a way to do all this in same time

pray for me while i m doing it

thanks
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 05:12:22 PM

papamoi, I'd recommend not communicating with him. Your English is atrocious and makes you sound like you're incompetent (incapable of doing harm to him). If I were you, I'd stick with the following routes to seek justice:

• continue contacting those around him to warn them of his sociopathic scamming operation
  • continue to ignore his contacts until a time when he is ready to agree to pay you back in full (which will be never because he already spent it to pay his mortgage)

As with all scams, you have a choice to make. You either destroy their reputation and lose the ability to reclaim funds (court orders don't help when the person hides assets), or you avoid destroying their reputation (at least until after being paid back) in an effort to be paid back. You've taken the first step while trying to do the second. In my opinion, this will make it harder for police to do their job as you will give him ammunition to call you a stalker and counter sue etc.

As for his legal claims of suit and you owing him money for calling, it's obviously all bullshit and it's equally obvious he lies for a living.

hi matthew,

thanks

I don't believe in prayer, I believe in justice and contacting the appropriate law enforcement officials.

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 05:19:06 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 05:33:10 PM by papamoi

hi matthew,

thanks

I don't believe in prayer, I believe in justice and contacting the appropriate law enforcement officials.

Well,
there is no justice if there is no humanity,there is no humanity if there is no justice.

don t worry they have been contacted already

i pm ed you
papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 05:26:32 PM

hey ed,

as am in favor of democracy,i ll ask the forum,if i should yes or no remove all my posts about you

let s let the democracy rule

are you Okay with that?

i hope you are

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 05:29:12 PM

hey ed,

as am in favor of democracy,i ll ask the forum,if i should yes or no remove all my posts about you

let s let the democracy rule

are you Okay with that?

i hope you are

Burn him at the stake. He's a sociopathic pariah who has done this in the past and will continue to do it in the future. We have evidence of his lies and with every further lie he seals his own case in court.

Let the judge decide how to handle him in terms of months in prison and repayment.

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 05:32:23 PM

the poll has been moved here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=185202.0

Please vote

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:16:24 PM

papamoi: I just spoke with detective Kelsey of the NORTH WALES Police department and he said that EDWARD A TRICE was an elderly gentlemen and the name address given is for a retirement village. Although I didn't forward him any details just yet in regards to bank transfers and such, he says it sounds like a typical case of ID fraud and he believes that it is likely your funds were never actually sent to the person you think they were.

Time to do some research into "Ed Trice"'s photos and see who he the guy is that he is pretending to be.

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:19:53 PM

hi

i think it s his father

the house is on the name of his father

but he is out there as soemeone took the call and claim to be the goofy he stated in the text,so all these trice are related to each other

scam family business
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:24:26 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 07:21:14 PM by Matthew N. Wright

hi

i think it s his father

the house is on the name of his father

but he is out there as soemeone took the call and claim to be the goofy he stated in the text,so all these trice are related to each other

scam family business

Email your claims and proof of wire and all that to jkelcy@uppergwynedd.org (Detective Kelcy). Detective Kelcy has confirmed the business and identity, but that the real ED TRICE does not live there in that county and is therefor out of his jurisdiction (emailing him will do no good). I'm now contacting Delaware County detectives to see what I can find.

I just spoke with Matt Reynolds again who claims that he had received payments through CHASE bank online banking from ED TRICE before, so I am also of the belief that this is not an international fraud, but just someone who is abusing his relationship with the real ED Trice, perhaps family, perhaps just ID theft.

I've asked him to forward proof of bank transactions to the detective as well.

EDIT: If it is just a scammer that is using random identities online to perpetrate fraud, then I would suspect the people in his facebook to also be fake identities (he has proven he creates these at will anyway). Take this guy he was talking to for example: https://www.facebook.com/jimmy.ojin That could also be a fake account.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 06:26:00 PM

He's also posting on his facebook that this picture is of his office in another state.

The more I read his posts the more he really looks like a sociopath (specifically, Pirateat40). He is stealing people's money for the sake of perpetuating his lifestyle and probably believes he deserves it too.

papamoi, let me be the (4th? 5th?) to say you're an absolute idiot for giving this man your money. That said, this is absolutely comedy gold for the rest of us, because this guy is the type of obvious criminal that internet trolls would *pay* to find.

Thank you for discovering him for us. You may never get your money back, but you've given everyone in the world a reason to target him now. He's more of a liar than Pirate, but worse at it than even that FNIB creep who made up having an office and photoshopped everything. This dude is just using stock photos from the internet claiming they come from his life.

EPIC CREEP.

Just read the last post by the FNIB creep. Ironically, the next post was from some dude wanting to do some type of Christmas Special to expose him.  Grin

BTW, Matthew, thanks for helping out with you efforts.

Later, bud.

~Bruno K~
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:34:27 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 06:45:04 PM by Matthew N. Wright

One of the creepiest things (can't find it now) is that he refers to himself as the "Bill Gates of Pennsylvania". He's also deleting all my comments on his facebook now showing that his computers are all pictures from the internet, once with the excuse "this guy once worked for me, that's why" citing this photo as evidence.

https://i.imgur.com/WoBi4WY.jpg

(This photo originates from here, another post of his: http://c2cmods.com/showthread.php?143-4-8-GHz-x-18-cores-a-High-Speed-Stock-Trading-Server)

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 06:44:30 PM

Matt Reynolds: http://web.archive.org/web/20090601070523/http://www.derivativeconceptsinc.com/

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:45:42 PM

Yep, I've been on the phone now with Matt Reynolds a lot. Have all his background info too. I don't think they're related other than this dude trying to use him, but I haven't ruled it out.

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:46:01 PM

it s paid ad

i ve got confirmation from the newspaper

http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com/news_20.shtml#page_top

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:47:06 PM

it s paid ad

i ve got confirmation from the newspaper

http://www.liquidnitrogenoverclocking.com/news_20.shtml#page_top

I'd like to find out who the person in those photos really is, because Ed Trice's birth year is 1936.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 07:22:02 PM

Detective Kelcy has confirmed the business and identity, but that the real ED TRICE does not live there in that county and is therefor out of his jurisdiction (emailing him will do no good). I'm now contacting Delaware County detectives to see what I can find.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 07:34:38 PM

I'm leaning toward Matt R. being LNO.

http://derivativeconcepts.blogspot.com/2013/02/emini-s-march-contract.html

papamoi (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 07:48:39 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 08:48:58 PM by papamoi

hi phinneas,

mathew is not part of lno

as our mathew said he has drove him one or two customers and he paid him for that

ed trice is a living legend of scam in box building business(sigh)

the steve jobs of fraud

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 08:21:05 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 09:04:00 PM by Matthew N. Wright

Just got off the phone with the guy (on the right in that picture). The guy on the left is someone completely unrelated, the guy on the right is also completely unrelated and is just being used by ED to make himself look better (both have seriously unflattering things to say about ED, mostly about their lawsuits or restraining orders against him)

What I've found out is this:

• ED TRICE has a history of scamming people in the chess community
  • According to the guy in the photo on the right, ED has a history of scamming large trading companies with hardware orders (he has evidence of this), including the guy on the left who he owes an expensive server to. Neither of these people are ED and neither are affiliated with him any longer, both having been burned by his scams.

• ED TRICE has embezzled company funds on numerous occasions (including to purchase that red convertible) and has screwed over everyone he worked with, setting up fall guys for a living basically

With this new information I'm absolutely certain that he's a serial scammer / sociopath preying on ignorant suckers. Matt Reynolds is just one of many people who have been suckered into affiliating themselves with him.

I'll keep talking to detectives and see how far down the rabbit hole this goes, but it's looking like a serious conman to me.

Since this is a serious scammer, I've created a new scam accusation thread here for the whole community to see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=185565

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: