Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MyBit: World's most advanced IoT investment Ecosystem.  (Read 59733 times)
rhodey

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:56:01 AM

I'm also wondering what the Token Sale Phase 2 is about and if it will dilute existing shares.

What's the details on the "Q3 2018 Token Sale Phase 2" in the roadmap?  Is this going to dilute the value of existing tokens?

It's my understanding that the second token sale will be done once the token is much higher in value (around $20 i believe was mentioned) and it is done in order to increase the liquidity of the token while providing additional capital for the Mybit foundation to be able to expand. As you can see in the end of year summary, it has been confirmed that there will be a burning model implemented for network access. This will be pegged at $1USD worth of mybit and will decrease supply over time (which is hardcapped at 5million), I am a long-term hodler of Mybit and I consider the token sale phase 2 necessary for Mybit to reach its full potential

Getting on more exchanges will increase liquidity. I get that more funds will help MYBit grow but there has to be a way to do that without penalizing the early investors by decreasing demand. Aside from the platform itself , the low circulating supply was  a major incentive for many of us to invest. I wish MYBIT all the success  but I would appreciate a solid explanation from the Mybit team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rd123

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

Yea i see what you mean but it was super clear to all of us investors that its 5 million max supply and phase 2 sale happening. I dont see it as penalizing because as hodler long-term its a good trade to have mybit with extra captial to execute with this ambitious project. With the 5 million max supply all token hodlers are going to reap immense benefits if mybit executes well
rhodey

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:36:19 AM

Yea i see what you mean but it was super clear to all of us investors that its 5 million max supply and phase 2 sale happening. I dont see it as penalizing because as hodler long-term its a good trade to have mybit with extra captial to execute with this ambitious project. With the 5 million max supply all token hodlers are going to reap immense benefits if mybit executes well

Ok I gotcha, I can definitely deal with a 5 million max supply, that's still tiny.  MYB is doing quite well right now @~7.50 and zero hype.
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

Now at $11.53.  Still seems good value, compared to many coins that have billions max supply and don't seem to have anything going for them.  I usually sell too early but seems crazy selling this one, I hope the low max supply coins will become the next ones to get noticed.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

Now at $11.53.  Still seems good value, compared to many coins that have billions max supply and don't seem to have anything going for them.  I usually sell too early but seems crazy selling this one, I hope the low max supply coins will become the next ones to get noticed.

I agree, $ 11 is a great value for this token, I believe the value can increase by the amount of supply, because now is the time to raise all the old, new coins with high and low supply. Some may be bombs other may be the time to go to the moon, and MyBit Token may be one of them.
Mahabharata

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

What happened with Mybit shocked me, the price has gone up more than 6x within 2 months and this seems to be a promising token.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

MyBit CEO - Live Stream Interview "Transforming Investing"

This enables anyone to directly invest in machines that generate revenue. LIKE: solar panels, bitcoin ATMs, drones, 3D printers and other smart IOT devices. LIVE STREAM interviewing Ian Worall the CEO of MyBit.io with questions from the live chat that YOU can ask. Best live question wins $200 in MyBit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEvPASKz-z8
QCT

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

I believe that $ 11 is a good value for this token and it will increase by the amount of supply.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

What happened with Mybit shocked me, the price has gone up more than 6x within 2 months and this seems to be a promising token.

Yes, in the past few weeks, the growth of MYBIT is huge. It will bring a lot of wealth to the strong money holders. This process will continue in the future, because this is a very great and unique project. Grin
moneykicks007

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

MyBit sign partnership with Alpine Mining

We are happy to announce MyBit has signed a partnership with Alpine Mining.

Alpine Mining is a sustainable cryptocurrency mining company based in Gondo, Switzerland, which benefits greatly from its location. Few places on earth are better suited for industrial scale mining than the Swiss Alps. Not only does political stability in Switzerland ensure mining operations go unhindered, but the region also hosts three hydroelectric power stations that provide a bountiful supply of clean and affordable energy, while cool Alpine air assists in reducing costs on cooling systems.

By partnering with Alpine Mining, MyBit is not only making significant headway building the infrastructure of the future machine economy, but we are also helping to tackle the issue of environmental sustainability regarding blockchain technology. Here’s what our CEO, Ian Worrall, has to say about the partnership:

“There’s a lot of excitement around the internet of things and blockchain right now. Globally, the market for IoT devices is projected to grow to $8.9T in 2020. Here at MyBit, we’re making buying, selling and monetising them as easy as using an app. And through our partnership with Alpine Mining, we’re bringing our tech to the mining community for the first time.”
“Alpine are a 100% sustainable mining company. There has been a lot of negative coverage about the power cryptocurrency mining consumes. Alpine counters this. With their technology, every single transaction is powered by hydroelectricity alone.”

By partnering with Alpine Mining, MyBit is not only making significant headway building the infrastructure of the future machine economy, but we are also helping to tackle the issue of environmental sustainability regarding blockchain technology. Here’s what our CEO, Ian Worrall, has to say about the partnership:

“There’s a lot of excitement around the internet of things and blockchain right now. Globally, the market for IoT devices is projected to grow to $8.9T in 2020. Here at MyBit, we’re making buying, selling and monetising them as easy as using an app. And through our partnership with Alpine Mining, we’re bringing our tech to the mining community for the first time.”
“Alpine are a 100% sustainable mining company. There has been a lot of negative coverage about the power cryptocurrency mining consumes. Alpine counters this. With their technology, every single transaction is powered by hydroelectricity alone.”
Soon users of the MyBit platform will be able to profit from this partnership, by being able to co-own existing mining operations and customise or crowdfund their own. Together, MyBit and Alpine Mining are offering distributed ownership of mining operations for every budget with the ability to scale rapidly. No longer will mining be an expensive and arduous task, but an effortless pursuit for those of all financial means.

MyBit is constantly on the lookout for other companies to partner with in order to make IoT devices accessible to new audiences. Stay tuned for more updates from us in the near future.

In our next blog we’ll be diving into the platform UX/UI.

ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

Partnership with Alpine Mining (January 30)
https://coindar.org/en/event/mybit-token-myb-partnership-with-alpine-mining-2620
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

MyBit Partners With Alpine to Bring Sustainable Cryptocurrency Mining to Investors

MyBit, an open source decentralised platform, has announced that it has teamed up with sustainable cryptocurrency mining company, Alpine Mining.

MyBit is aiming to be a first-class platform by giving users the opportunity to invest in smart, Internet of Things (IoT) devices on the ethereum blockchain.

https://coinjournal.net/mybit-partners-alpine-bring-sustainable-cryptocurrency-mining-investors/
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:36:36 PM

MyBit Partners With Alpine to Bring Sustainable Cryptocurrency Mining to Investors

MyBit, an open source decentralised platform, has announced that it has teamed up with sustainable cryptocurrency mining company, Alpine Mining.

MyBit is aiming to be a first-class platform by giving users the opportunity to invest in smart, Internet of Things (IoT) devices on the ethereum blockchain.

https://coinjournal.net/mybit-partners-alpine-bring-sustainable-cryptocurrency-mining-investors/

It's nothing to do with this project and I can see this thread hasn't got many investors to join . it's a boring project and it has not got anything impressive for many people to go in .
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:50:51 AM

It's nothing to do with this project and I can see this thread hasn't got many investors to join . it's a boring project and it has not got anything impressive for many people to go in .
although it is not impressive for some people at least I have also participated in the ico period and I thank mybit for the rewards that are given to me, I was supported and hopefully more successful in the future.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

Listing on New Exchanges (Q1)
https://coindar.org/en/event/mybit-token-myb-listing-on-new-exchanges-2886
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:55:47 PM

Hi guys, and welcome to the first of many UI blogs. After a couple of months of working through the UX and getting to a good place with the UI we wanted to show you all what we’ve been working on.

Please note that everything is still a work in progress and subject to change. Those of you who signed up for the Alpha testing this is what you’ll most likely be seeing.

This weeks UI blog focuses on the ‘Explore’ section. This is where you can view and buy available assets listed by other users on the platform.
https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/hi-guys-and-welcome-to-the-first-of-many-ui-blogs-eeab729f860c

LSDdru

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

when will it be listed on kucoin
moneykicks007

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

MyBit Caps Token Supply At 2.8 Million No Additional Token-sale

MyBit caps token supply at 2.8 million, no additional tokensale.

Hi guys, we’ve got some big news to share with you all today: we’re cancelling phase two of our token sale. After internal reflection here at MyBit and talking with the community, we’re sure that this is the right way to go. We’ll get onto the precise reasons why later in this blog post.

First, a quick recap. As many of you know, we were planning to launch a second token sale in Q2/Q3 of 2018. This would have issued 2.2 million additional tokens (effectively doubling the supply to five million). We planned to use the funds raised to rapidly scale our development and business functions. In the year since we launched, we’ve realised this isn’t the right path.

We’ve always set ambitious targets for the MyBit project and, even without those extra funds, we’re on track to hit them.

For the community, cancelling the token sale means we don’t have to organize a token swap or dilute anyone’s holdings. And we can focus on the core of the MyBit project: the platform.

We have a projected runway through to 2020. If at any point the team needs additional funding, we have access to a reserve of 400,000 MyBit (or 15% of the supply) as set out in our token sale roadmap.

We’re confident that this will more than cover any future funding needs and we don’t expect it’ll be needed until beyond 2020. We have to mention we still hold the right to implement a second tokensale if we choose and issue the extra 2.2 million tokens. We do not think that will ever be necessary.

We hope this clears up any confusion around the token sale. It’s important to all of us at MyBit that we’re totally transparent with the community. This means being honest and responsible. For us, our token sale was about developing the project not raising easy money, as some projects seem to do.

As always, feel free to reach out to us on Slack or social with any questions or thoughts.

sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

Although it’s a corny quote from the internet, it surely is true. In the past period a lot has happened with MyBit and we want to become more open to our community about our steady progress.

We welcome Joost Toornend, as our new CMO, to the team. He has a proven trackrecord in branding, (blockchain)marketing and community management and is very excited to join us on this great endeavour. Joost underlines the importance of a strong community and stays available for all your questions, advice and remarks on our official Slack. We are confident that we found the right man for the job in order to further develop our international marketing.

After all the official paperwork was signed, we finally got the keys to our brand new office! In the heart of Zug, we found the ideal environment for us to further work on this great company; Cryptovalley Labs. Switzerland (and Zug in particular) offers us all the juridical stability we need. It was of key importance to be officially registered and have all the paperwork in right order to acquire new partnerships. Switzerland fully embraces crypto-technology and even lets you pay taxes with Bitcoin. If you are in the beautiful area of Zug, please drop by for a good cup of coffee and a nice chat about blockchain!

Now the team is complete, it is time for the next important phase of the project; the Alpha launch. The Alpha is coming together nicely and to honour its innovativity, we are going to rebrand MyBit. Yes;

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/without-a-solid-foundation-youll-have-trouble-creating-anything-of-value-c290076a9433
somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

Any news on aditional exchanges? What about Idex for example?

I don't like hitbtc and cryptopia tbh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: