Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest Way to Turn Bitcoin into Cash?  (Read 10215 times)
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:09:05 AM

For now I use website available in our country the coinbase, it all depends on the trust rate. I do some research first to avoid any scam or getting all my hard work to dust.

p.s.
Avoid some sites saying that they will double the selling amount.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kikeda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:19:10 AM

I generally don't prefer to sell my bitcoins unless there is any sort of emergency and if I have to cash out my bitcoins then I do it on localbitcoins as it is the most trusted place to exchange your bitcoins and you can even transfer it to your bank account in very quick time.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:38:39 AM

I generally don't prefer to sell my bitcoins unless there is any sort of emergency and if I have to cash out my bitcoins then I do it on localbitcoins as it is the most trusted place to exchange your bitcoins and you can even transfer it to your bank account in very quick time.

Yes, local bitcoins are the best out of all other exchanges and I have been using it quite some time now. Don't keep on exchanging bitcoin whenever you have bitcoin with, you have because if you can hold it will give you good returns. Myself, I keep holding for my future needs.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:43:28 AM

What's the easiest way to turn bitcoin into cash?
This is localbitcoins only because this person to person dealing website where you can make offers to make deals with Bitcoin and cash and vice versa .
Here I like the most LBC Because it is only the trusted way to make deals then anyone site which  one looking better .
Here at the LBC with positive trust you can make also the direct deal with the opposite user if you have  trust .
Besides of the LBC I like much zebpay where I can sell instantly as well as at my desired price by bid option .
BTCmax24

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:00:24 PM

I think in your country you have a bitcoin wallet that supports your local currency when converting your bitcoin into fiat. Use a bitcoin wallet supported by your country for an easy cash out.
Mauser

Activity: 1750
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:26:15 AM

I think in your country you have a bitcoin wallet that supports your local currency when converting your bitcoin into fiat. Use a bitcoin wallet supported by your country for an easy cash out.

Depends on the wallet he is using and tgere will likely be fees involved.

In case you are living in a big city and you have more than a few satoshi I would consider selling them in person for cash. You get the money right away and don't have to worry about fees.
sportis

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:41:15 PM

There are some ways and maybe the simplest one is to exchange the bitcoin to fiat (cash) face to face. The best option is with a friend of yours or a colleague. After that if there is a crypto ATM near the place you live which usually have high conversion rates and using an exchange service like this which is in my signature and I participate in its campaign.
Rupok

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:20:04 PM

What's the easiest way to turn bitcoin into cash?

Sell you Bitcoin to your friend and take local currency ,its simple man. Also you can exchange them paxful or localbitcoins.

yishak

Activity: 269

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:05:38 PM

use localbitcoins.com You can find who want to buy btc from your local also you can sell it too
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:03:20 AM

I'd have to say it's localbitcoins and also here in exchange section. By the way, if you're from Serbia, your best way to turn bitcoin into cash is ecd.rs. They payout in a few hours and also the whole exchanging process is quite quick (I don't know if they're offering services to the regional countries as well).

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:39:55 AM

Using a trusted local exchange from your country. Send your Bitcoins to the exchange, they will pay you in fiat and send the money to the bank account providedby you. That is the method I use.
From were I come from one can easily be scammed by evil scammers. Most of the exchangers site online are scammers and once your bitcoin got to them they will not credit you with the fait. Local bitcoin should be the best option to me as we can easily have get our Account credited by using escrow.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:40:24 AM

It depends on your location, in our country we used our local exchanger send our bitcoins to our bank account or any choices we want as long as they support your choice I can turn my bitcoins into cash and withdraw on any atm machine within a minute.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:13:22 PM

I have my own ways to do it. In order to exchange it, I have a group where I get the best ASK that I give to my friends, and they get me that price the same day. Other cheapest way would be trying out some online exchanges and exchanging through an escrow so that the risk of losing your coins would be least.
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:09:31 PM

Here in philippines we can incash our btc thru 7/11 store. Cebuana and m lhuiller are also accepting bitcoins. That might be the easiest way to have cash.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:54:09 PM

-sell some bitcoins to someone near you(local)
-exchange them on an exchange like localbitcoins
-Use a currency exchange trader to turn your bitcoins into your preferred transfer method
aakashmishraa

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:58:59 AM

Exmo seems the most legit way for me to exchange my bitcoins to usd. Good exchange rates and reliable processing. After exchanging you can withdraw your money to your paypal or payza. you can withdraw a minimum of 5$ and thats the best part Smiley
ustradebitcoin

Activity: 287
Merit: 251

I will buy your altcoin leave me a msg .

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 12:28:25 AM

FInd a vendor in localbitcoin that lives in your country, this is the easiest way to turn bitcoin into cash
hase0278

Merit: 544

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:20:29 AM

If the country you lived in have a local exchange like where I live now, exchange using that platform so that it would be easy if there aren't then convert your bitcoin using any exchange that would be the most convenient to you although finding the one that really is the most convenient for you sometimes can take long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: