Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2017, 01:15:27 PM *
News: BIP91 seems stable: there's probably only slightly increased risk of confirmations disappearing. You should still prepare for Aug 1.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ideas  (Read 3437 times)
khufuking

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:40:50 AM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Thanks in advance.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bhadz

Activity: 490

FortuneJack of all trades.

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:54:01 PM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Thanks in advance.

Yes there are some projects that are published on the services section where you can work as part of their project / team with their development. But the terms are depending on them, you will work to them as a marketing person but you are not going to get paid directly with bitcoin or cash. You'll paid by their shares, you can try to dig those threads.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

WIN A SHARE OF 5BTC EVERY WEEK ON LEADERBOARD
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
khufuking

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:02:04 PM

I think you miss understood me sir . I have my own  ideas that i want to sell or put it in work . I am aware of the other services that offer jobs or offer to be part of there team . But they already have an idea that are working on it.

Gotottack

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:07:08 PM

This has been a question on the forum quite a lot of times already. Most would recommend you to just pay somebody to create and put your idea into life. Another would be to discuss this with other people who have the skills to make it and talk about how you would share it. If your idea is a really great one, find a financier or finance it yourself.

▄█▄           ▄█▄
      ▀██▄       ▄██▀

▄▄     ▀██▄   ▄██▀     ▄▄
▀███▄     ▀██▄██▀     ▄███▀
  ▀███▄     ▀█▀     ▄███▀
    ▀███▄         ▄███▀
      ████       ████
    ▄███▀         ▀███▄
  ▄███▀     ▄█▄     ▀███▄
▄███▀     ▄██▀██▄     ▀███▄
 ▀▀     ▄██▀   ▀██▄     ▀▀
      ▄██▀       ▀██▄
     ▀█▀           ▀█
LamPIX                  ▄█████▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄█████████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█████████████
██████████████▀ ▄█████████▄ ▀███████████
█████████████▀ ▄███████████▄ ▀██████████
█████████████  █████████████  ██████████
█████████████▄ ▀███████████▀ ▄██████████
██████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄███████████
████████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄███████▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀
 ▀█████████████▀
   ▀█████████▀
    █████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ███████
     ███████
      ▀███▀
khufuking

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

This has been a question on the forum quite a lot of times already. Most would recommend you to just pay somebody to create and put your idea into life. Another would be to discuss this with other people who have the skills to make it and talk about how you would share it. If your idea is a really great one, find a financier or finance it yourself.
Thanks for reply here is the thing I have no money to finance the idea. I said that when I created this thread .

That is what i want to know where i can find this other ( Trusted  people) to discuss it with them Smiley .

xIIImaL

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:06:58 PM

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can make bitcoins by doing trade, joining with signature campaigns, faucetings, captcha clearing and so on. You might be perfect fit for any of above techniques. So don't give damm for IT skills and concerate on these and start your pathway accordingly.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
khufuking

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:00:45 PM

I really dunno guys if you read my post or just reply. Or maybe i wrote it wrong i am not looking for money . I am just asking is there is any place that I can offer them my ideas and they buy it from me or make it happen and  give me a % from it. I hope I make it clear now

xIIImaL

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:25:57 AM

I really dunno guys if you read my post or just reply. Or maybe i wrote it wrong i am not looking for money . I am just asking is there is any place that I can offer them my ideas and they buy it from me or make it happen and  give me a % from it. I hope I make it clear now

Buddy first, mention your idea or service what you want to offer here. Accordingly people will give suggestions on it. If you simply not clear place means no can't give right suggestion. Only you can get general tips to make btc. Hope you clarify it properly.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 04:44:52 AM

Buddy first, mention your idea or service what you want to offer here. Accordingly people will give suggestions on it. If you simply not clear place means no can't give right suggestion. Only you can get general tips to make btc. Hope you clarify it properly.

I think what OP means is he has many ideas for different profitable sites, but does not have the capital nor the skills to make his dreams a reality. Hence, he wants to sell his ideas.

OP, I don't think anyone will buy your ideas, not necessarily because they are bad but it's very hard to judge and just sell ideas in general. The buyer won't know what your idea is and how profitable it is unless you tell them, and even if you do they can steal your idea after you tell them. My advice would be to link up with a friend who has experience and capital to make these websites.
leonardovis

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:03:33 AM

Maybe if you did have good ideas then try looking for someone or a proper forum. If not then you will only get a waffle that humbles you, it would be better if you try to realize your idea it individually and gradually. After the idea had already been half so you could make a return in some discussion forums. I'm sure if you did have a good value so much interested, so begin to realize those ideas now. Because the idea just popped a few moments, before it disappears
khufuking

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:01:13 AM

I think what OP means is he has many ideas for different profitable sites, but does not have the capital nor the skills to make his dreams a reality. Hence, he wants to sell his ideas.

OP, I don't think anyone will buy your ideas, not necessarily because they are bad but it's very hard to judge and just sell ideas in general. The buyer won't know what your idea is and how profitable it is unless you tell them, and even if you do they can steal your idea after you tell them. My advice would be to link up with a friend who has experience and capital to make these websites.
Thanks a lot man you got it all right .I would posted it here on forums but as you said it can be stolen . So ya i will do what you said will wait until i find someone i can trust .

Gotottack

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

Thanks a lot man you got it all right .I would posted it here on forums but as you said it can be stolen . So ya i will do what you said will wait until i find someone i can trust .

Trust no one with it, and just pay someone to make it for you. Do be careful though, because they can still steal your ideas there. But really, how much are you expecting from your idea. Maybe have people sign a none disclosure agreement before you tell them your idea. I believe, you can have people do that by signing a message from their staked bitcoin address. Well, that's an option for you.

▄█▄           ▄█▄
      ▀██▄       ▄██▀

▀███▄     ▀█▀     ▄███▀
    ▀███▄         ▄███▀
      ████       ████
    ▄███▀         ▀███▄
  ▄███▀     ▄█▄     ▀███▄
      ▄██▀       ▀██▄
     ▀█▀           ▀█
█████████████
    ▄███████▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀
 ▀█████████████▀
   ▀█████████▀
    █████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ███████
     ███████
      ▀███▀
khufuking

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:24:22 AM

Trust no one with it, and just pay someone to make it for you. Do be careful though, because they can still steal your ideas there. But really, how much are you expecting from your idea. Maybe have people sign a none disclosure agreement before you tell them your idea. I believe, you can have people do that by signing a message from their staked bitcoin address. Well, that's an option for you.

Well i think my idea is one of a kind and will make great impact on crypto currency it is not just another alt coin or anything like that . And if it worked the way it is in my mind it will change a lot in internet crypto or non crypto currency . But you know every one think his idea is great and one of a kind i might be wrong after all Smiley.

and yes you are right what i am afraid the most is someone just steal it from me .

I will just sit and wait maybe i will find a way or someone i can trust that can make it happen.

thanks for reply man

Jannn

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:48:48 AM

Well i think my idea is one of a kind and will make great impact on crypto currency it is not just another alt coin or anything like that . And if it worked the way it is in my mind it will change a lot in internet crypto or non crypto currency .
If your idea is one of a kind and have a great impact to the crypto currency if will develop.
Well I suggest you to make a team or just join others team.

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico
khufuking

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:05:11 AM

Well i think my idea is one of a kind and will make great impact on crypto currency it is not just another alt coin or anything like that . And if it worked the way it is in my mind it will change a lot in internet crypto or non crypto currency .
If your idea is one of a kind and have a great impact to the crypto currency if will develop.
Well I suggest you to make a team or just join others team.
I can't make a team have no money to fund it. But ya that is my question where i can find a trusted team that can develop my idea and make me part of it for % or just buy it from me if they do not want outsider .

Silberman

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:30:51 PM

Thanks in advance.
That seems unlikely, unless you have a proven record of ideas that worked then it is not easy to get someone to invest or try to make your idea a reality, that is why most of the time if you have an idea you are the one that has to put the money or the hard work, there is no way around that.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
The Future of Equity on The Blockchain
Mometaskers

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

If it's an idea you really care about (I wouldn't bother asking what it is coz it's obviously top-secret  Wink ) then I suggest you discus it first with people you personally know. If ideas can be stolen in face to face interactions, what more when talking about it with people online going by just their forum usernames. Maybe you can find friends with the right skills?

Since funding the project yourself is out of the question, I suggest going through your network to find willing investors. Of course this would not be easy, if their not familiar with it they might be dubious, if they are familiar enough, you'd have to convince them it's different enough from things they've seen before. Of course make sure you really trust the people you pitch your ideas to.

Now that I've thought about it, do you have good credit record or maybe some available credit line? If your gutsy enough, you might prefer getting the money on your own and using it to pay for the services you need. A problem with asking people for money is that they effectively become your stockholders. Since they got money invested in your project they'd be constantly breathing down your neck. Not every one would be comfortable with that.

▄█▄           ▄█▄
      ▀██▄       ▄██▀

▀███▄     ▀█▀     ▄███▀
    ▀███▄         ▄███▀
      ████       ████
    ▄███▀         ▀███▄
  ▄███▀     ▄█▄     ▀███▄
      ▄██▀       ▀██▄
     ▀█▀           ▀█
█████████████
    ▄███████▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀
 ▀█████████████▀
   ▀█████████▀
    █████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ███████
     ███████
      ▀███▀
examplens

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

Do you have the idea only in your head, or you have detail calculations about outgoings, profit, profile and how many people there you need.
If there is more competition and how they work. In case that does not work at the beginning of how you think, do you have a plan b
You must have answer for all questions before you plan to sell idea.
Are you thinking about creating "team of volunteers" where will share profit when you finish project, or sell finished project

███████████████████▄▄▄
DIMCOIN   
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
khufuking

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:47:37 AM

Okay guys now i got the whole view . Thanks all for reply.

I need to build a credit . ( I am not asking for money and there is no way for me to scam anybody since i am the one who will be paid i might get scammed Smiley ) but i totally understand building credit is important .

I need to search inbetween my friends or my friends line in someone i trust and have the skills to help me . ( i will try to build a good friends line here in this form because currently no one in my friends know even what  crypto currency is about Cheesy.

I will work hard to achieve what you guys advised me .

Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 07:08:50 AM

Okay guys now i got the whole view . Thanks all for reply.

I need to build a credit . ( I am not asking for money and there is no way for me to scam anybody since i am the one who will be paid i might get scammed Smiley ) but i totally understand building credit is important .

I need to search inbetween my friends or my friends line in someone i trust and have the skills to help me . ( i will try to build a good friends line here in this form because currently no one in my friends know even what  crypto currency is about Cheesy.

I will work hard to achieve what you guys advised me .

Yes, very true. A good way to meet people who know how to code, etc., would maybe to attend tech related conventions (If there are any near you) to meet new people and learn new things. Or, you can teach yourself how to code and maybe start small, build a capital, then once you have a big enough capital, start your main idea.
Hydrogen

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:27:57 PM

OP if all else fails, you could look into crowdsourcing.

I have seen crowdsourcing programs that offer a percentage for good ideas.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
.BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █         
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO    DICE    POKER   
     ▬▬  24 hour Customer Support  ▬▬   
khufuking

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:13:12 PM

can you please give me link i searched couple crowdsourcing websites and non of them have that kind of offers

Hydrogen

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:05:33 PM

can you please give me link i searched couple crowdsourcing websites and non of them have that kind of offers

This is the best I could find.

https://mindhive.org
https://ideascale.com/
http://www.ideaoffer.com/

About 5 years ago, I remember seeing crowdsourcing sites that paid a % if someone proposed an idea that developers liked.

Looks like those sites might be gone now, sorry. Didn't think about that.

████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
.BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █         
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO    DICE    POKER   
     ▬▬  24 hour Customer Support  ▬▬   
nara1892

Activity: 700

Every soul will taste death

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:48:58 PM

I think you miss understood me sir . I have my own  ideas that i want to sell or put it in work . I am aware of the other services that offer jobs or offer to be part of there team . But they already have an idea that are working on it.
just go to service section and create a thread about your idea or looking for those who have skills you require. then discuss with them how much will you and they get for the project. I think it will work.
khufuking

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:44:05 AM

thanks a lot i will try soon to do this . hope i can find what i am looking for very soon Smiley

Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 05:49:13 AM

OP, you could also try raising money on https://www.kickstarter.com for your idea. Propose your business plan, get money to hire coders, etc., and make your dream a reality. However, this will take a significant amount of work, and you potentially won't get any attention.
arwin100

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:01:48 AM

Thanks in advance.

if you are good on affiliate program well you can earn with that and the only thing you would do is to scattered your referral links anywhere in social media sites and aside from that you should post here your skill set so that people in need for certain skill type well see your post and from that you can earn money from servicing others eventhough you don't have programming nor any related to IT works. And you should put some good efforts + hardworks since that is the only one helps you to earn good money here or in other part of the web.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Bellator

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:53:21 AM

Thanks in advance.

If you have couple of ideas you need to find a partner that have many funds and interested to your ideas. So that your ideas will be useful to you to gain profit and useful to others. Idea without funds is useless so find a partner or investor that interested and knows to use your ideas.

kpcian

Activity: 392

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:47:18 AM

That's a good Post.
I also think about to share with you and want to some suggestion regarding this issue. I think many of there reply gave me some instructions as well. so service section would be helpful for us if we want to build a team. Hopefully it will be a process for sharing and creating a platform for doing something new.

Vaskiy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:18:26 PM

That's a good Post.
I also think about to share with you and want to some suggestion regarding this issue. I think many of there reply gave me some instructions as well. so service section would be helpful for us if we want to build a team. Hopefully it will be a process for sharing and creating a platform for doing something new.
Use of service section is one among the best way for selling. Recently saw one of the user named ognasty who has been selling through services and has gained good trust rate. Today saw a thread where he has described all about his services along with a URL name for shopping needs. This too is a perfect way.

BlackPanda

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:42:16 PM

That's a good Post.
But I think the decision is for each person. This is an opinion that only changes a little of our thinking. Try playing and working with your own instincts.  Grin Grin

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
BitDane

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:53:51 PM

It was just an idea, he needs people to work for it.  A crowdsourcing with just an idea and no knowledgeable people behind will  only fail.  I myself won't invest in a crowdsourcing with just an idea and no capable people behind.  It will just waste my time and money since automatically without these people the project will not be delivered.
ultrloa

Activity: 644

Altcoin Man!! Bounty Hunter.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 04:07:38 AM

Thanks in advance.

Trusted place? well you can hook up your good ideas here since their are so many business who want some good ideas for their site to be advertised good and be known. And maybe you can help them out if you post your service in this kind of manner.

honghaisea

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:46:39 AM

wow!we can sell idea ?how to determine whether your idea worth to buy?

nativehasher

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:31:00 AM

Do a market analysis and see how much time will it take to break even, investment required, uncertainty, etc.

If it is good enough, you can even try pitching an investor.

golang, node.js and C++ developer.
BTC: 1NativecFuCN68n1rmHabkXRZnwuxpoJ4f
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 980

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:32:27 AM

Do a market analysis and see how much time will it take to break even, investment required, uncertainty, etc.

If it is good enough, you can even try pitching an investor.
Probably OP must have done all these and finally coming to a conclusion of selling out his ideas. If you have any plan of starting any business and looking for new innovative business concepts then OP might be having some lead for you.
But I do see there are many initiatives are matching idea seeker and idea providers but selling out business idea might be a efforts. it seems.

Forming a team within our friends and working for ourselves will be cost effective which might be applying to both OP and for the people who are looking for business ideas.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

jossiel

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:43:19 PM

There are companies that are looking for an "analyst" and that's what will be worth for them to pay for your idea.

And there are some professionals too that are called "consultants" they are mostly paid for giving their opinions that can be good for the company.

So yes, it's a real thing and the company is the one to determine whether your idea is worth paying for.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:14:03 AM

Thanks in advance.
To be honest I don’t think you will find what you are looking unless your idea is truly revolutionary but even if it is, it will be hard since someone could have the same idea or they could steal your idea,  most of the time when someone has an idea they try to work on it themselves, so you not much of an option, you will need to raise your money to jump start your idea or you will need to learn the skills yourself.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
eann014

Activity: 420

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:45:01 AM

Thanks in advance.
I guess you can do it in your own because that is your own idea. I've seen a person that is also gives idea to people that wants to learn and it is about investing. They will pay for his good knowledge and strategy in investing ang how they can earn a lot on it. He advertise his own so he can get people who are interested to his ideas. He posted a video of an example or he posted on facebook he wants to share for the people who wants to learn.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mrcash02

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:44:28 AM

Better to keep your ideas for yourself if you don't trust others to tell them. Would be nice to share ideas with developers that could put the ideas in practice to create something, but you don't have the certain if he will give your part or not.

I know how you feel because I have some ideas that I would put in practice too, but I don't have the skills and I don't have any partner to work with, so I keep it until an opportunity appears and I find someone that want to work together and really trustworthy. In my opinion you should do the same or try to find a friend that you can trust and make a proposal.

pinkflower

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:12:02 PM

It depends on how good your idea is. But always remember that we have a tendency to overestimate how good our ideas are. Your reputation and resume also counts. Why would an angel investor give you some funds if you dont have the experience to back it up?

If you really think your idea is good, do the shortcut. Make a presentation and do an ICO fundraiser.

███████████████████▄▄▄
DIMCOIN   
The Future of Equity on The Blockchain
gokselgok

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

There are companies that are looking for an "analyst" and that's what will be worth for them to pay for your idea.

And there are some professionals too that are called "consultants" they are mostly paid for giving their opinions that can be good for the company.

So yes, it's a real thing and the company is the one to determine whether your idea is worth paying for.

Idea is worth of billion if it's unique if it's not yet invented all of the concepts from gadgets clothing houses everything is came from ideas join together. If you have the guts to go to the CEO of some respective companies you can do so. But believe me there is no shortcut to success start from small and dream high.

An0nyMoose

Activity: 75

Trying a Bit too hard

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:42:39 PM

Hahah is it just me or is no one even trying to read or acknowledge what your original post was about??

“This moment will just be another story someday.”
kpcian

Activity: 392

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

that is not a good decision to sell an idea to the others. if you think that your idea could bring positive result then you have to start with your idea, one thing you must remember that an idea can change your life. so think carefully and do enthusiastically otherwise your idea will kill you. do not share your idea with anyone...

krishnapramod

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:09:13 AM

Thanks in advance.

Ideas are worth nothing unless executed. They are just a multiplier. Execution is worth millions.

Explanation:

AWFUL IDEA   = -1
WEAK IDEA   = 1
SO-SO IDEA   = 5
GOOD IDEA   = 10
GREAT IDEA   = 15
BRILLIANT IDEA   = 20
--------   ---------
NO EXECUTION   = $1
WEAK EXECUTION   = $1000
SO-SO EXECUTION   = $10,000
GOOD EXECUTION   = $100,000
GREAT EXECUTION   = $1,000,000
BRILLIANT EXECUTION   = $10,000,000

The most brilliant idea, with no execution, is worth $20.

The most brilliant idea takes great execution to be worth $20,000,000.

That’s why I don’t want to hear people’s ideas.

I’m not interested until I see their execution.

https://sivers.org/multiply

If your idea is good and can be executed in a good way then you will get paid for it. Even ideas are not patentable, it is the outcome, execution of that idea, be it a new business model, machine, instrument, or invention which is patentable.

Since you don't have the capital and programming skills to execute your idea, you are justing expecting someone to pay for your idea without seeing a working model of it, I don't think it would work.

The best option would be to create a small replica or app of your idea, promote it and prove that there is a demand for it and you will find investors willing to invest in your concept. Yeah you would have shell out a few bucks for it.

nejibens

Activity: 532

exchange BTC https://goo.gl/ziUXRk

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 03:57:15 PM

There is no guarantee that your "idea" which you believe its profitable, is indeed profitable for the buyer, or that it will work for him after buying from you. You need to make the experience first, and try your idea and make sure that it is really working and profitable, then you can write an ebook or review explaining it and sell your ebook/review online. This way you can sell your "idea" without any problem for you or for your customers.
salsa321

Activity: 350

Telegram better than whatsapp

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:27:03 AM

edit
maybe,if you have idea and dont have money,
1. start build proposal from ur idea.
2. make ur attractive presentation
3. make a list for potential investor

oegarod

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:44:55 AM

In my opinion while selling bitcoin you need to be active participant and have a better analysing strategy. Else there needs to be a target by which you need to make the selling. Without this making a right decision on selling is quite a hard task infront every user as the price growth and fluctuations happen quite often.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | July 1st, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 868

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:22:46 PM

There is no guarantee that your "idea" which you believe its profitable, is indeed profitable for the buyer, or that it will work for him after buying from you. You need to make the experience first, and try your idea and make sure that it is really working and profitable, then you can write an ebook or review explaining it and sell your ebook/review online. This way you can sell your "idea" without any problem for you or for your customers.
Intellectual properties are hard to define for valuations. Selling ideas sounds good for me too once I did see this topic but after that I came into the conclusion of how it will be working on real time as there are multiple things we must consider for evaluating the effectiveness of any idea. I believe one idea may work for some countries and may not for some other countries still based on market study anyone can go for selling ideas as it is fully dependent on buyer and their potential to risk.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Mieehayii

Activity: 453

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:32:02 AM

You are really a genius, WTF the selling idea!

I hope you have a good luck Roll Eyes

This is My Signature!
JemmaColin

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:31:43 PM

You are really a genius, WTF the selling idea!

I hope you have a good luck Roll Eyes
Nowadays, all ideas or have a huge price, or vice versa are very strong frauds here. I have already seen a lot of things in my time and be led once again to such an off-line. I can not. Of course, I do not blame the author, but I just want to warn people to be more attentive.
klarki

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:28:26 PM

Perhaps it makes sense to hold an ICO?
Because, the idea is not worth anything.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
khaled0111

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:55:27 PM

you have to talk with people you trust and give them a general ideas. no ne can help you if they don't know what you are thinking about, that's why it's all about trust.
Monnt

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:40:17 PM

you have to talk with people you trust and give them a general ideas. no ne can help you if they don't know what you are thinking about, that's why it's all about trust.
Finding trust worthy people and sharing with them about all of our plans are really high sensitive happening in the journey of building our dream ventures.

A practical solution here might be starting a venture in small scale and then extending it up to the level our financial positions allow. In many ways this could be working well rather than completely selling our valuable business ideas.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
khufuking

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:06:40 PM

Finding trust worthy people and sharing with them about all of our plans are really high sensitive happening in the journey of building our dream ventures.

A practical solution here might be starting a venture in small scale and then extending it up to the level our financial positions allow. In many ways this could be working well rather than completely selling our valuable business ideas.
Well I did that ( sharing with someone i thought i can trust ) and it really ended up in a bad way . The problem is ideas like this can not start small
and about make an ICO to be honest I do not think I can handle an ICO by myself at this moment . When/if the right times come I will think about make an ICO when I feel I am ready .

btccashacc

Activity: 826

Always be positive

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:32:08 PM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Thanks in advance.
I think you can start with turn your idea in to the proposal first, you can post that proposal here in this forum on project development section especially if it's bitcoin related and if your idea is good people will be interested and maybe would funding your project. But it is hard to find investors here i mean people will not trust some strangers on internet and give their money to them, instead of funding your project they will steal your idea. So for those reasons i think you might find investor in real life.

Bitcoinsummoner

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:05:14 PM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Thanks in advance.
I think you can start with turn your idea in to the proposal first, you can post that proposal here in this forum on project development section especially if it's bitcoin related and if your idea is good people will be interested and maybe would funding your project. But it is hard to find investors here i mean people will not trust some strangers on internet and give their money to them, instead of funding your project they will steal your idea. So for those reasons i think you might find investor in real life.
Stealing idea is one of the worst to happen if your ideas is unique and very useful ideas. it is really hard to sell idea if you are just not telling them what was the exactly was your idea expect that they can pay about your idea but expect if they don't want your idea or someone steal your idea useless of selling them here in online like other said much better to find an investors..

zedsacs

Activity: 196

TrueFlip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:57:29 AM

Just a tip sir, uhm by this time you should be more specific on your idea. You can post your initial idea or let say what kind of service you can offer there in the service section without showing your main idea on a certain project. But i think it would be hard for you because as we all know they are more into a "trusted" one. Maybe if you can show them that you already have an a succesful idea that you offer on a certain project as to show as your credibility.

MMysterious

Activity: 182

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:26:28 AM

I think you should present what you think is a good idea to someone you know personally. Someone or group of people or maybe even a business group that you think can help you bring it that idea into realization.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 980

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:12:13 PM

I think you should present what you think is a good idea to someone you know personally. Someone or group of people or maybe even a business group that you think can help you bring it that idea into realization.
What in the case of no financially sound people are not known. Selling ideas might have derived from this case. But it must be handled very sensitively as claiming as original owner might be more possible at any times. I could not imagine how escrows will be working in the case of intellectual property dealings.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Frank0209

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:17:52 PM

I think that really hard to sell your ideas cause maybe you're not the only one got that ideas so in my opinion if you have any idea and you think it's good i think you should keep it for yourself
arwin100

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 02:15:53 AM

What in the case of no financially sound people are not known. Selling ideas might have derived from this case. But it must be handled very sensitively as claiming as original owner might be more possible at any times. I could not imagine how escrows will be working in the case of intellectual property dealings.

Maybe the deal will be settled off once the Idea buyer will be satisfied to the idea of the seller, But its very hard to execute this one since there are more particular or shall we call critical aspects that we need to deal off since seller should really need to have some unique ideas since their are more similar on this wheter its on gambling business or in merchant industry.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

daggny_taggart

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:44:13 PM

Thanks in advance.

Ideas are nothing without execution.
There are plenty of idea randomizers/generators - so just giving idea is not a skill out of context. On top of that you either need to be a business minded person or sales person, or developer or teambuilder etc. Find people who trust in you and the potential of your project and work along with them
UCHCHILD

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:26:43 AM

You better scroll over the service section, there were posted tasks there where you can have money in rendering services that they required.
Also you can also troll around the freelance sites where you can put all your ideas or thoughts on your profile so better search on there also in some other sites.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Social  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▨   Decentralized social network marketplace cryptocurrency   ▨
Web | iOS | Android | White Paper | ICO Info | PRE-ICO Jul 28 - Aug 7 | ICO Aug 17 - Sep 17
Images21

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:20:39 AM

I think you will be having a hard time to find some buyers. People don't just buy ideas bro unless you are an integral part of a team. Ideas are just that, ideas. Until and unless they are very convincing, perhaps you will find some kind of a sponsor to try to create such idea into reality. But I think you will really be involved in a certain team for your ideas to sell.

● ● TrueFlip ● #TOKEN SALE BEGINS JUNE 28, 2017 ● ●                      
FIRST ALREADY WORKING LOTTERY ●
● [WHITEPAPER] [BITCOINTALK] [GITHUB] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [STEEMIT] ●
quitstem01

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:26:20 AM

In my opinion sir, you need to find people and forums related to the ideas that you have. For an instance,on of your ideas is all about photography-related applications. I think you should go to photography groups if that's the case. And find someone who is willing to finance you idea. More like, go to groups related to your ideas to avoid inappropriate answers. They'll more likely understand your point. Wishing for everyone's success.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 868

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:56:28 AM

I think that really hard to sell your ideas cause maybe you're not the only one got that ideas so in my opinion if you have any idea and you think it's good i think you should keep it for yourself
No there are many rich people who are looking for new business concepts that is the reason they may go for buying your idea. If you Google, you may come to know worldwide there will be great demand for new business ideas. You need to trust some person to disclose your ideas so that they will analyze the possibility of success of your idea so that they will think about buying it.

But people usually not disclosing their idea to new people that is the reason some big concepts go dead as people hesitate to share them. I guess there is no standard methods are available for solving this kind of problems.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Casmania

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:44:36 AM

No there are many rich people who are looking for new business concepts that is the reason they may go for buying your idea. If you Google, you may come to know worldwide there will be great demand for new business ideas. You need to trust some person to disclose your ideas so that they will analyze the possibility of success of your idea so that they will think about buying it.

But people usually not disclosing their idea to new people that is the reason some big concepts go dead as people hesitate to share them. I guess there is no standard methods are available for solving this kind of problems.

Solving a problem can be so tragic sometimes,  and that standard procedures might not be possible to be the exact remedy of the real situations. Now if you are creative enough and have a strong determinations to take within your boundaries of wide range ideas then you can come up to a certain point of deciding to sell in the right way and never have hesitations anymore. Particularly you do have more options to do as analysis also helped you gather the best solutions of every problem.

●●●TrueFlip ● #TOKEN SALE BEGINS 28,7,201
Vessko

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:39:02 AM

You may be able to find a cash trading partner at your local Bitcoin Meetup Group. Since these meetups are filled with fellow Bitcoin users, it’s not hard to find someone willing to make an exchange. If the meetup group in your area meets often, it may be a good way to find a trade partner to buy from on a regular basis.Selling online to a brokerage or on an exchange is a decent way to cash out. Fees using these methods are usually 0.2-1% per trade.
Matcuda

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:42:13 AM

You may be able to find a cash trading partner at your local Bitcoin Meetup Group. Since these meetups are filled with fellow Bitcoin users, it’s not hard to find someone willing to make an exchange. If the meetup group in your area meets often, it may be a good way to find a trade partner to buy from on a regular basis.Selling online to a brokerage or on an exchange is a decent way to cash out. Fees using these methods are usually 0.2-1% per trade.
This is if you have a partner who constantly extracts coins and there will not be a break in work, but I can not understand what exactly the stock exchange does not suit.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:08:11 AM

Try to DM those devs of projects that are related to your particular idea. But I think you cannot simply sell ideas without taking part for the most of its tasks. You will have to make sure your idea works and so you will become an integral part of the team. If it fails, you will receive nothing just as the team will also receive none. If, on the contrary, it becomes a success, all of you will take part of the victory. 

batang_bitcoin

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:13:00 AM

There's a lot of companies that are looking for some employees to give them some idea about their product managing and process upgrade. You can see it and offer it on freelancing websites like freelancer or upwork for sure you can find the same offer with your skills. You only need to be hardworking with it and don't give up easily on looking.

qwertyfull

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:18:32 AM

well some of the business investor in the korean website needed that kind of suggestion but i don't really know if you can understand them,

kelceyott

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:09:13 AM

Thanks in advance.
Want to do something to succeed you must have a good idea. Ideas are important. But when your idea does not have the financial literacy to do, you can sell it to others for money. Interesting business ideas will attract many buyers. I have a good investment idea for bitcoin.

Adbitco

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:37:38 AM

Yes keep it to yourself and try to put it into practice and experiment it on your own when you have enough money to get started because if you believe that your idea is unique and can generate lots of people's interest and can be beneficial for you and others monetarily then the chances of it getting stolen from you are more once you share it with others.

madwica

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:13:30 PM

Yes keep it to yourself and try to put it into practice and experiment it on your own when you have enough money to get started because if you believe that your idea is unique and can generate lots of people's interest and can be beneficial for you and others monetarily then the chances of it getting stolen from you are more once you share it with others.
For me selling idea is not good much better to keep it to your self because if you are generating income for that do not spread it out because if that idea will be popular i think some of devs will do something to make that unprofitable it is a business that needs to get income.

Edward2020

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:36:38 PM

hello how are you doing and can i know what you are selling because i also have something i am selling also like SES AND AWS BING AND ADWORD ACCCOUNT ALL IS AVAILABLE AND NEWLY APROVAL
Saichoukyushin

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:35:19 PM

Absolutely right, it is hard how will you share your ideas to others and if it is used in them .This is how your ideas work on them so they build they use your projects and for how much money only you will earn and take home .You can't be part of their after that unless you have the money and skills that will coordinates with your ideas .

bohr

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:40:56 AM

Thanks in advance.
Probably not, unless you have a reputation of being a person with great ideas the most likely option is that no one will want to hear your ideas and even if someone took the time to hear them you run the risk of your ideas being stolen so it is better if you save the money to try to implement the ideas yourself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

roll on

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:47:52 AM

Thanks in advance.
Try also to look for groups and organizations that are related to your ideas. It'll help you to find people who are interested and might also be a way to find companies that'll support your idea. Make it as a project proposal, in order to have a bigger percentage of having financers. Have a research in every angle of your idea in order to make or generate concrete idea.

DainSLane

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:03:33 AM

Thanks in advance.
You can go to service thread if you want because you can sell your services if you have a bright idea or project many people will buy your services for example if you can  do some photo editing you can offer it so people can wear them as avatar then they will pay you bitcoins i think

● ● TrueFlip ● #TOKEN SALE BEGINS JUNE 28, 2017 ● ●                      
FIRST ALREADY WORKING LOTTERY ●
● [WHITEPAPER] [BITCOINTALK] [GITHUB] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [STEEMIT] ●
Sadlife

Activity: 210

Why so serious?

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:54:46 AM

Yes you can post it in the services section also you might need some proof of concept in order for your clients to analyze and get attracted to it and to be sure that it will be profitable for them and also in order to buy your services.
You might be hired as a marketing assistant or depending on the ideas you have in mind while your posting those services of yours you try to learn some professional skills like programming language, graphics design you also make us good profit with you have those kind of skills. Ive read an article about a teenage kid that made a website and some company wants to buy it with $500000.

Weawant

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:42:36 AM

Thanks in advance.
You can go to service thread if you want because you can sell your services if you have a bright idea or project many people will buy your services for example if you can  do some photo editing you can offer it so people can wear them as avatar then they will pay you bitcoins i think

There's so many competitor are posting their thread on service section and maybe those new addition of same service well struggle to find good clients here since those people in need of technical service might surely go to those who have huge experience and good stand on this furom and much better for those incoming ones to go to freelancing site since theirs so many job choices are posted there everyday.

Jafri101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

Thanks in advance.
I got you sir but unfortunately there isnt any space for talent. People wont react they will turn you down. So i advise you to write some short, precise and meaningfull blogs reflecting your ideas and try to sell them on freelancers or upwork. May be someone might pick you and your idea..
Best of Luck.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.