Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ideas  (Read 11416 times)
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:17:52 PM

I think that really hard to sell your ideas cause maybe you're not the only one got that ideas so in my opinion if you have any idea and you think it's good i think you should keep it for yourself
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arwin100

Activity: 2688
Merit: 798

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 02:15:53 AM

I think you should present what you think is a good idea to someone you know personally. Someone or group of people or maybe even a business group that you think can help you bring it that idea into realization.
What in the case of no financially sound people are not known. Selling ideas might have derived from this case. But it must be handled very sensitively as claiming as original owner might be more possible at any times. I could not imagine how escrows will be working in the case of intellectual property dealings.

Maybe the deal will be settled off once the Idea buyer will be satisfied to the idea of the seller, But its very hard to execute this one since there are more particular or shall we call critical aspects that we need to deal off since seller should really need to have some unique ideas since their are more similar on this wheter its on gambling business or in merchant industry.

daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:44:13 PM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Thanks in advance.

Ideas are nothing without execution.
There are plenty of idea randomizers/generators - so just giving idea is not a skill out of context. On top of that you either need to be a business minded person or sales person, or developer or teambuilder etc. Find people who trust in you and the potential of your project and work along with them
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:26:43 AM

You better scroll over the service section, there were posted tasks there where you can have money in rendering services that they required.
Also you can also troll around the freelance sites where you can put all your ideas or thoughts on your profile so better search on there also in some other sites.
Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:20:39 AM

I think you miss understood me sir . I have my own  ideas that i want to sell or put it in work . I am aware of the other services that offer jobs or offer to be part of there team . But they already have an idea that are working on it.

I think you will be having a hard time to find some buyers. People don't just buy ideas bro unless you are an integral part of a team. Ideas are just that, ideas. Until and unless they are very convincing, perhaps you will find some kind of a sponsor to try to create such idea into reality. But I think you will really be involved in a certain team for your ideas to sell.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:56:28 AM

I think that really hard to sell your ideas cause maybe you're not the only one got that ideas so in my opinion if you have any idea and you think it's good i think you should keep it for yourself
No there are many rich people who are looking for new business concepts that is the reason they may go for buying your idea. If you Google, you may come to know worldwide there will be great demand for new business ideas. You need to trust some person to disclose your ideas so that they will analyze the possibility of success of your idea so that they will think about buying it.

But people usually not disclosing their idea to new people that is the reason some big concepts go dead as people hesitate to share them. I guess there is no standard methods are available for solving this kind of problems.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:44:36 AM

No there are many rich people who are looking for new business concepts that is the reason they may go for buying your idea. If you Google, you may come to know worldwide there will be great demand for new business ideas. You need to trust some person to disclose your ideas so that they will analyze the possibility of success of your idea so that they will think about buying it.

But people usually not disclosing their idea to new people that is the reason some big concepts go dead as people hesitate to share them. I guess there is no standard methods are available for solving this kind of problems.

Solving a problem can be so tragic sometimes,  and that standard procedures might not be possible to be the exact remedy of the real situations. Now if you are creative enough and have a strong determinations to take within your boundaries of wide range ideas then you can come up to a certain point of deciding to sell in the right way and never have hesitations anymore. Particularly you do have more options to do as analysis also helped you gather the best solutions of every problem.
Vessko

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:39:02 AM

You may be able to find a cash trading partner at your local Bitcoin Meetup Group. Since these meetups are filled with fellow Bitcoin users, it’s not hard to find someone willing to make an exchange. If the meetup group in your area meets often, it may be a good way to find a trade partner to buy from on a regular basis.Selling online to a brokerage or on an exchange is a decent way to cash out. Fees using these methods are usually 0.2-1% per trade.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:42:13 AM

You may be able to find a cash trading partner at your local Bitcoin Meetup Group. Since these meetups are filled with fellow Bitcoin users, it’s not hard to find someone willing to make an exchange. If the meetup group in your area meets often, it may be a good way to find a trade partner to buy from on a regular basis.Selling online to a brokerage or on an exchange is a decent way to cash out. Fees using these methods are usually 0.2-1% per trade.
This is if you have a partner who constantly extracts coins and there will not be a break in work, but I can not understand what exactly the stock exchange does not suit.

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2296
Merit: 366

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:08:11 AM

I think you miss understood me sir . I have my own  ideas that i want to sell or put it in work . I am aware of the other services that offer jobs or offer to be part of there team . But they already have an idea that are working on it.

Try to DM those devs of projects that are related to your particular idea. But I think you cannot simply sell ideas without taking part for the most of its tasks. You will have to make sure your idea works and so you will become an integral part of the team. If it fails, you will receive nothing just as the team will also receive none. If, on the contrary, it becomes a success, all of you will take part of the victory. 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:13:00 AM

There's a lot of companies that are looking for some employees to give them some idea about their product managing and process upgrade. You can see it and offer it on freelancing websites like freelancer or upwork for sure you can find the same offer with your skills. You only need to be hardworking with it and don't give up easily on looking.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
qwertyfull

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:18:32 AM

well some of the business investor in the korean website needed that kind of suggestion but i don't really know if you can understand them,
kelceyott

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:09:13 AM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Thanks in advance.
Want to do something to succeed you must have a good idea. Ideas are important. But when your idea does not have the financial literacy to do, you can sell it to others for money. Interesting business ideas will attract many buyers. I have a good investment idea for bitcoin.

Adbitco

Activity: 1386
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 11:37:38 AM

Yes keep it to yourself and try to put it into practice and experiment it on your own when you have enough money to get started because if you believe that your idea is unique and can generate lots of people's interest and can be beneficial for you and others monetarily then the chances of it getting stolen from you are more once you share it with others.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:13:30 PM

Yes keep it to yourself and try to put it into practice and experiment it on your own when you have enough money to get started because if you believe that your idea is unique and can generate lots of people's interest and can be beneficial for you and others monetarily then the chances of it getting stolen from you are more once you share it with others.
For me selling idea is not good much better to keep it to your self because if you are generating income for that do not spread it out because if that idea will be popular i think some of devs will do something to make that unprofitable it is a business that needs to get income.
Edward2020

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:36:38 PM

hello how are you doing and can i know what you are selling because i also have something i am selling also like SES AND AWS BING AND ADWORD ACCCOUNT ALL IS AVAILABLE AND NEWLY APROVAL
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:35:19 PM

Absolutely right, it is hard how will you share your ideas to others and if it is used in them .This is how your ideas work on them so they build they use your projects and for how much money only you will earn and take home .You can't be part of their after that unless you have the money and skills that will coordinates with your ideas .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:40:56 AM

Thanks in advance.
Probably not, unless you have a reputation of being a person with great ideas the most likely option is that no one will want to hear your ideas and even if someone took the time to hear them you run the risk of your ideas being stolen so it is better if you save the money to try to implement the ideas yourself.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:47:52 AM

Thanks in advance.
Try also to look for groups and organizations that are related to your ideas. It'll help you to find people who are interested and might also be a way to find companies that'll support your idea. Make it as a project proposal, in order to have a bigger percentage of having financers. Have a research in every angle of your idea in order to make or generate concrete idea.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:03:33 AM

Thanks in advance.
You can go to service thread if you want because you can sell your services if you have a bright idea or project many people will buy your services for example if you can  do some photo editing you can offer it so people can wear them as avatar then they will pay you bitcoins i think
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: