Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ideas  (Read 11416 times)
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:45:00 PM

Trust no one with it, and just pay someone to make it for you. Do be careful though, because they can still steal your ideas there. But really, how much are you expecting from your idea. Maybe have people sign a none disclosure agreement before you tell them your idea. I believe, you can have people do that by signing a message from their staked bitcoin address. Well, that's an option for you.

Well i think my idea is one of a kind and will make great impact on crypto currency it is not just another alt coin or anything like that . And if it worked the way it is in my mind it will change a lot in internet crypto or non crypto currency . But you know every one think his idea is great and one of a kind i might be wrong after all Smiley.

and yes you are right what i am afraid the most is someone just steal it from me .

I will just sit and wait maybe i will find a way or someone i can trust that can make it happen.

thanks for reply man
If your idea is quite unique and you know it is going to boom, why not just get a loan and start it knowing what the project will be worth later on so you don’t end up dropping your ideas in a wrong hand. However, there are ways you can try to be careful anyway by not dishing everything out at once.
At last, someone that reads to understand, before commenting. I see that most of the people here don’t even read the content of a topic to understand it better. They just read what the Heading says and comment whatever shit their coconut head tells them to at the moment.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:58:47 PM

Trust no one with it, and just pay someone to make it for you. Do be careful though, because they can still steal your ideas there. But really, how much are you expecting from your idea. Maybe have people sign a none disclosure agreement before you tell them your idea. I believe, you can have people do that by signing a message from their staked bitcoin address. Well, that's an option for you.

Well i think my idea is one of a kind and will make great impact on crypto currency it is not just another alt coin or anything like that . And if it worked the way it is in my mind it will change a lot in internet crypto or non crypto currency . But you know every one think his idea is great and one of a kind i might be wrong after all Smiley.

and yes you are right what i am afraid the most is someone just steal it from me .

I will just sit and wait maybe i will find a way or someone i can trust that can make it happen.

thanks for reply man
If your idea is quite unique and you know it is going to boom, why not just get a loan and start it knowing what the project will be worth later on so you don’t end up dropping your ideas in a wrong hand. However, there are ways you can try to be careful anyway by not dishing everything out at once.
At last, someone that reads to understand, before commenting. I see that most of the people here don’t even read the content of a topic to understand it better. They just read what the Heading says and comment whatever shit their coconut head tells them to at the moment.

If selling the bitcoin. But before you check the wallet it price rate it important for profit is, so if have bitcoin save it and you will wait for the increase the price rat the you will sell the bitcoin is will get more profit. So you must check the wallet it will help full for your future life forgot more profit and more information

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:34:08 AM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Thanks in advance.
Well to be honest mate this market is full of people who have many innovative ideas but there isn't any proper platform for selling them. I have seen in some exhibitions and expos in universities where companies visit and select the students who have the best innovative ideas but they also want them to implement it with their money instead of just buying it. You should move forward to implement them instead of waiting for someone who will buy your ideas.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:53:57 AM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Thanks in advance.

Since you have a couple of ideas which you think is good, then best fit for you would be as a business developer. But in doing so, you will affiliated/employed to a certain company. If you want more flexibility, maybe they have openings for a consultant position so you won't need to go to an office everyday. Or if you are courageous enough, try presenting yourself to a company.

If you are eyeing more of a freelance style, then maybe try first around your circle of influence. Are there anyone you deem who will believe in your ideas and is able to finance them? College students maybe for their thesis?
gameK

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:36:52 PM

I know ideal is good but really hard to sell them for someone specially in online. I think you should find some co-operate partners in your real life. But ideals are not the only things decided the success of some project. It needs more than that. So if you are selling the ideal , you won't take the risk when developing that ideal.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:05:02 PM

i am not interested in selling my Bitcoin. i would like to prefer save for the future purpose because i am sure that Bitcoin will provide more price than the current rate. but if you feel highly require to sell your Bitcoin then you have to sell at a high price.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:38:08 PM

I know ideal is good but really hard to sell them for someone specially in online. I think you should find some co-operate partners in your real life. But ideals are not the only things decided the success of some project. It needs more than that. So if you are selling the ideal , you won't take the risk when developing that ideal.
making the project is not the right thing for me. if we can work alone then do it by ourselves because I believe everyone has the quality. they can work alone and give it a try. so do not always expect to get help from others. by being able to do so we can become an independent worker.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:26:55 PM

keep watching and waiting for the low rate of Bitcoin, when you will get a chance of buying at a low rate then you have to take a chance regarding purchasing of bitcoin. unless the low price you couldn't make any profit.
but from my personal observation is that Bitcoin should be saved not for sell. if you can make a saving of Bitcoin it will bring you a profitable package in the near future.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:03:04 AM

keep watching and waiting for the low rate of Bitcoin, when you will get a chance of buying at a low rate then you have to take a chance regarding purchasing of bitcoin. unless the low price you couldn't make any profit.
but from my personal observation is that Bitcoin should be saved not for sell. if you can make a saving of Bitcoin it will bring you a profitable package in the near future.
If you are trading like to buy and sell then there is a very easy and big trick in the field of bitcoin. You should keep yourself updated from the market and you can buy goods only whenever the rate of goods are falling in the market at that time you need to buy more and more while whenever the rate of goods increase from the present rate then you need to start selling as much as more.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:15:05 PM

If you are trading like to buy and sell then there is a very easy and big trick in the field of bitcoin. You should keep yourself updated from the market and you can buy goods only whenever the rate of goods are falling in the market at that time you need to buy more and more while whenever the rate of goods increase from the present rate then you need to start selling as much as more.
There are a lot of ways to make the bitcoin and to earn the high amount of the bitcoin, selling the bitcoin can be happen but the information is necessary. People are using the bitcoin but the people are not that patient to hold the bitcoin for the high time. More they will hold and more they will buy. Bitcoin is all about the money and the information.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:43:44 AM

Thanks in advance.
It is very good selling your ideas and you can use the services section. However, be careful who you are selling your ideas to as there are so many idea stealers. Just look for a way you can stay secured without losing anything.
This forum is all about selling ideas. In signature campaign we write posts on different topics and the contractors pay for them. It means you have sold your opinions and ideas to him. Here is nothing else which we sell in this forum all are just ideas. Different people have different ideas about different topics. They share them in this campaign and get paid. I also recommend service section for good offers.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:26:55 AM

In order for that "idea" to happen and make it work, you shouldn't be afraid to spend your own money because if not then nothing will happen. You are going to find the persons who are fit for the job and you need to pay them because that's how things work.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:36:15 AM

Hi all . I have couple of ideas that I think is good .I not have the money or the skills (programing etc ...) to develop them  .So is there  any trusted place/one that i can offer them my idea and if they like they buy it or put it in work and give me % something like that.

Thanks in advance.

I think the most common sites that those developers are looking for it, is in LinkedIn. So better put up some threads regarding your idea, not all details but just the overview of it. And if that don’t work, it’s better go to services discussion board as this skills is worth to post it there.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:16:49 AM

In order for that "idea" to happen and make it work, you shouldn't be afraid to spend your own money because if not then nothing will happen. You are going to find the persons who are fit for the job and you need to pay them because that's how things work.

You are correct, it is very logical to make and sell programs, especially now boots are highly sought-after software. You can also make a service and earn money visually skills.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:12:31 PM

that is not a good decision to sell an idea to the others. if you think that your idea could bring positive result then you have to start with your idea, one thing you must remember that an idea can change your life. so think carefully and do enthusiastically otherwise your idea will kill you. do not share your idea with anyone...
idea is one of the thoughts that leads to a positive thing, and if the idea is good and good for others it is very useful .. what else if the idea it produces will feel proud because it is very profitable ..
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:27:31 PM

Thanks in advance.

Selling ideas is not good,even you are gifted.ideas,skills,talents etc.is a gift given by God  to help our humankind.in the world of bitcoin many people have a gift of ideas on how to earn more profits,they used there thought of being  a speaker and adviser  especially those
Beginner in this  bitcoin business.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:58:53 PM

You can selling your idea or even start a project with your idea with ICO. ICO is a good way for you to start your idea with your own strength and efforts. There are many things you can do with ICO because it is not forbidden in many countries. Therefore, you can easily make your dream come true
BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:25:00 AM

Thanks in advance.

Your idea is good for me, selling ideas for people who looking for it. Selling your creativity. But whether ideas are practical or not is completely different. Will they buy your idea if they are not sure if the idea can be applied to reality?
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:42:41 PM

Thanks in advance.

If you want to sell idea, you need to show at least demo of this. Because its really hard to sell it without showing, and noone will like to pay for nothing first. But I'm also think that Idea is worth nothing without running.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:08:30 PM

Thanks in advance.
Well to be honest mate this market is full of people who have many innovative ideas but there isn't any proper platform for selling them. I have seen in some exhibitions and expos in universities where companies visit and select the students who have the best innovative ideas but they also want them to implement it with their money instead of just buying it. You should move forward to implement them instead of waiting for someone who will buy your ideas.

Yeah your right in that kind of mindset , If you think that your idea is really great then you need to create a proper proposal and offer to an ico or ask developers if they are available for meeting so you can explain to them clearly all your intentions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: