Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
Crypto888

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:43:34 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 11:56:08 AM by Crypto888

Dude,

copy and paste it here, not all of us are going to sign up just to read the community forum.

╥Aztek

COPY   OF sprout Community forum

As this is a major update we have created a separate topic to keep the general updates topic as clean as possible.

Introduction
The current Sprouts wallet has an high PoS reward (10% after 5 days plus 2% every next day). This PoS reward has resulted in a (near) exponential growth of the total supply and as a result, a devaluation of the currency which in turn makes it very hard to trade; there is very little room to trade as the value is below 1 satoshi.

The bottom line is, if we don’t make some serious changes soon, no amount of sun and water will keep sprouts… Sprouting?

Combining views
We as coreteam all have different backgrounds, knowledge and views. Together we form a social multidisciplinary team with the same goal: a successful relaunch of Sprouts that’s good not just for the community, but also for the entire world.

We have taken on board your votes and opinions and combined them with our views and have come up with what we believe, is a great future for Sprouts and for the planet.

Results
Total Supply: reduction of 3 decimals
We have decided to reduce the total supply by 3 decimals. Our assumption is that when reducing the price by 3 decimals the value will increase by 3 decimals. This will make it easier to trade (with Bitcoin). Eventually this will resolve the “1 satoshi sellwall” on the market. The exact number of the new total supply will be between 300 million and 500 million.

Example:
If at the time of the reduction the existing total supply is 800 Billion and the new total supply is 300 Million and you hold 230 Million Sprouts, here’s the calculation:

800,000,000,000 (total supply at reduction) divided by 300M (new total supply, after reduction) equals 2,666.

Your holding at the time of the reduction, divided by 2,666 equals your new holding.

If I had 230 Million Sprouts before the reduction, I’d have 86,271.56 Sprouts after the reduction.

Reward: annual reward 8%
The votes from the team and the community resulted in a 8% annual reward. Our experts have experience with altcoins with annual rewards between 5 and 10% and they seem stable. We also thought 8% would be a fair reward. It is much lower than we are all used to, but we do not want the old scenario fast growing total supply, to occur. 8% has also a great symbolic value, we think, considering we have a coreteam of 8 and the symbol 8 is infinite as are the possibilities for Sprouts.

Reward paid in days
To keep the markets in continuous movement and to make sure people soon experience the positive effects of staking through the wallet, we have chosen for a daily reward. This reward will be a fraction of the 8% reward and will be calculated very precise so Sprouts does not have the cumulative percentage (percentages adding up every day, reaching a combined grand total annually) issue Sprouts has with the current wallet.

Reward split up
Staking will result in a 8% annual reward, paid daily. The reward will consist of three parts: net reward, charity and research and development.
84% of the annual reward will go directly to the wallet owner, then 8% for charity and 8% for R&D. These funds will be directed to two central addresses and will be used for charities (the community will have a say regarding which charities will be supported) and research and development (marketing, costs, etc.).

Conclusion
The total supply and the reward will be reduced significantly. The reward will be split as discussed in three parts: reward owner, charity and research and development. We expect that the parameter changes will result to begin with, with a significantly higher value, a stronger position on the exchanges/markets, more trades, etc… We hope the charity and research and development funds will eventually add a new dimension to Sprouts plus create a stronger base because of the increasing financial possibilities.

Coming soon
Estimated deadline wallet launch
Why estimated? The duration of the process depends on our next choices. The same applies to the roadmap (including the tech roadmap).

Stay tuned for a further update within seven days from this post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto888

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:48:56 AM

Here is
a great THANK YOU to the team

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:25:29 PM

636.94%

What has happened? Is the volume to low?
cryptominer1

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:09:43 AM

So, what's gonna change to the amount if a person is keeping 1,000,000 SPRTS on the exchange now? Huh
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:25:09 AM

PRE-ANN FOR HOLDER OF: MICE, USA, STRONGHANDS, SPROUTS

PRE ANNONUNCING 'REVIVE COIN '

!!!! I am posting on behalf the dev team, I am not the dev !!!!

Our goal is to promote growth and happiness for the world. This is why our first work is to help communities that have fallen into the trap of abandoned Developers and exchanges. We are bringing these communities together so we can all grow and rebuild together. Once we bring the communities together and create stability, we plan to promote whitepapers and a roadmap to create both features and a function of use to assure the survival and longevity of the coin and community. The coin will have some real use like building paid to click website where you will get paid in REVIVE, web based games, donating to cause and charity, etc.

There will be a blockchain capture in 12 October 2017 01:00 UTC TIME (Make sure your coin in your wallet, you will need to signing address from your wallet to claim REVIVE)

We will DISTRIBUTE THE REVIVE COIN to holder of mentioned coin. This is not swap, but airdrop that distributed proportinally to your holding.

So, you still keep your existing coin + REVIVE COIN distributed proportionally to your holding.

The REVIVE coin will be distributed to top 100 holder. To be eligible for airdrop, make sure you have the coin in your wallet and make sure your address is in top 100 richlist.

Block explorer for MICE: http://92.87.236.123:3001/
Block explorer for USA: http://185.223.30.196:3001
Block explorer for Stronghands: https://cryptobe.com/chain/StrongHands
Block explorer for Sprouts: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/#

For more info always follow @poscoin and @poscoinchannel

ALERT!

People, just follow sprouts.community for updates on the revival of Sprouts. Sprouts development team does not know about this action and does not support it!

PS: I am a Sprouts Dev

You arent a dev.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:08:38 PM

PRE-ANN FOR HOLDER OF: MICE, USA, STRONGHANDS, SPROUTS

PRE ANNONUNCING 'REVIVE COIN '

!!!! I am posting on behalf the dev team, I am not the dev !!!!

Our goal is to promote growth and happiness for the world. This is why our first work is to help communities that have fallen into the trap of abandoned Developers and exchanges. We are bringing these communities together so we can all grow and rebuild together. Once we bring the communities together and create stability, we plan to promote whitepapers and a roadmap to create both features and a function of use to assure the survival and longevity of the coin and community. The coin will have some real use like building paid to click website where you will get paid in REVIVE, web based games, donating to cause and charity, etc.

There will be a blockchain capture in 12 October 2017 01:00 UTC TIME (Make sure your coin in your wallet, you will need to signing address from your wallet to claim REVIVE)

We will DISTRIBUTE THE REVIVE COIN to holder of mentioned coin. This is not swap, but airdrop that distributed proportinally to your holding.

So, you still keep your existing coin + REVIVE COIN distributed proportionally to your holding.

The REVIVE coin will be distributed to top 100 holder. To be eligible for airdrop, make sure you have the coin in your wallet and make sure your address is in top 100 richlist.

Block explorer for MICE: http://92.87.236.123:3001/
Block explorer for USA: http://185.223.30.196:3001
Block explorer for Stronghands: https://cryptobe.com/chain/StrongHands
Block explorer for Sprouts: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/#

For more info always follow @poscoin and @poscoinchannel

ALERT!

People, just follow sprouts.community for updates on the revival of Sprouts. Sprouts development team does not know about this action and does not support it!

PS: I am a Sprouts Dev

You arent a dev.

new team do as handle it. so he as one of it.

keep info updates!

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:29:19 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 06:44:47 PM by oogone

what happens if we are pool staking on btcpop?  how can the amount be corrected?

I guess BTCPop will also have to update their wallet with the new version, just as all other exchanges.

That will enable the correction.

edit: Not sure if all users will first have to withdraw to their own wallets, I think it will depend on how BTCPop will handle it.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:46:57 PM

what happens if we are pool staking on btcpop?  how can the amount be corrected?

That will replace new one

dmswjd008

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:08:31 PM

BootStrap File (Quick Wallet sync )

Download adress --->    https://mega.nz/#!7FMWGDpK!fZlLAC5o6jexP8uFgPmgWo6nSsmgJDK5zIxKDcUjpag

search your computer for %appdata%\Sprouts

Extract downloaded Bootstrap File, copy/move all of it contents to the Sprouts folder above.

ex) C:\Users\yourUsersName\AppData\Roaming\Sprouts  <--paste here~!

Restart Wallet!

Wait the sync process....
KevinMalone_

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:36:54 PM

Hey guys! Earn POS Mining rewards while trading at btcpop.co!

https://imgur.com/J5iW0XK
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:08:33 AM

BootStrap File (Quick Wallet sync )

Download adress --->    https://mega.nz/#!7FMWGDpK!fZlLAC5o6jexP8uFgPmgWo6nSsmgJDK5zIxKDcUjpag

search your computer for %appdata%\Sprouts

Extract downloaded Bootstrap File, copy/move all of it contents to the Sprouts folder above.

ex) C:\Users\yourUsersName\AppData\Roaming\Sprouts  <--paste here~!

Restart Wallet!

Wait the sync process....

Why people need roaming when I give best choice to setting more easy lol....

Megumi143

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:48:29 PM

Sprouts Market Cap Is Growing.  Shocked looking good ahead of the swap and supply decrease.
Aragorg

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:20:21 PM

Sprouts Market Cap Is Growing.  Shocked looking good ahead of the swap and supply decrease.
How does this swap work? I still own some coins

Greetings Aragorg

Ravenclaw

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:40:02 PM

Sprouts Market Cap Is Growing.  Shocked looking good ahead of the swap and supply decrease.

It's a great opportunity for this coin. I look forward to the swap.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:51:19 AM

We keep inform at forum. And here. Process building wallet..

Aragorg

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:05:10 PM

Ohh so its not live yet Smiley
Ok im curious when swap will happen Smiley
Could you always keep twitter updated?

Megumi143

Activity: 192

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:43:59 PM

Sprouts Market Cap Is Growing.  Shocked looking good ahead of the swap and supply decrease.

Join the community. Lots of information available in the Forum.

Here's the link https://sprouts.community/login enjoy !

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:35:01 PM

If have chance I post Twitter about updates  Grin

Aragorg

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:28:56 PM

If have chance I post Twitter about updates  Grin
Ok thanks, because i am not here alot.
But i do tweet and retweet alot Smiley
Thanks.

What will be swap ratio?

Greetings Aragorg..

Aragorg

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:30:47 PM

Join the community. Lots of information available in the Forum.

Here's the link https://sprouts.community/login enjoy !

Thanks, ill take a look.
But i know me..
So i wont be there alot.

As i am a trader,
Using twitter more.

Greetings Aragorg

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: