Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
SirTonkalott

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Despite all the argument about SPRTS it is now going up. I would think it´s because we stand by our Sprouts Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:45:10 AM

Hi Guys

My Wallet is Synced and i have a connection but the wallet is showing that sentence in the bottom left Corner :

WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for Block chain  to Download, or notify developers of this Issue.

i dont understand why the walet is showing this, becouse it is synced!! That is the Hook showing in the Right Bottom corner!!

any answer to this ^^

my Transaction is mature since 10 days but i dont get any reward for like 10 Days i am Staking with 50 mil coins is there anything wrong ?

i also unlocked the wallet and have between 2or 6 connections to the Network

The first thing you need to do is to confirm you are on the same block height as the block explorer.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/

You will find the current block height directly under the title and also in the first left column.

If you are on a different block height it means you are on a side chain and have to reload the blockchain.

It is quite normal to stake for 10 days or longer. You will still get 10% for the first five days of staking, and 2% for each day after the initial five days.

As more users stake the difficulty increase, which means bigger blocks with heavier weight will stake faster.

That error you mention, Th3Fist3R, "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for Block chain..."  has been there since the beginning.  Updating to the latest wallet version removes that error.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1798901.msg17943306#msg17943306

A while back I posted some directions on how to install the latest version of sprouts (the nodes in my old post may be old by now, but you can get the latest list of nodes here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/ )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1798901.msg19720939#msg19720939

good luck.
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

talk like crap steal sprouts asset. etto i already implemented of Evo-Chain. so this wait for sprouts to change way to next generation technology. im busy since i did for chain core works. not someone just copy paste work edit coin ahaha. or token?ma ikka at last i tell you im not dead and not run. behind it!look soon new web announce~

"slow but sure hit target used m-75"

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
looking0101

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

obviuosly this goiong nowhere all are in a pissing match and both smell like urine--
no clear direction for potential investors and the ones you have dont know what to do??sprouts-sprouts+ give the community a break and just spell it out- Ur really doing a diservice to yourselves but hey maybe you are children?
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:28:07 AM

obviuosly this goiong nowhere all are in a pissing match and both smell like urine--
no clear direction for potential investors and the ones you have dont know what to do??sprouts-sprouts+ give the community a break and just spell it out- Ur really doing a diservice to yourselves but hey maybe you are children?

ahaha im not argue here that why im silent Wink [prefer silent work than much talk]

Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

Hi Guys

My Wallet is Synced and i have a connection but the wallet is showing that sentence in the bottom left Corner :

WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for Block chain  to Download, or notify developers of this Issue.

i dont understand why the walet is showing this, becouse it is synced!! That is the Hook showing in the Right Bottom corner!!

any answer to this ^^

my Transaction is mature since 10 days but i dont get any reward for like 10 Days i am Staking with 50 mil coins is there anything wrong ?

The first thing you need to do is to confirm you are on the same block height as the block explorer.

You will find the current block height directly under the title and also in the first left column.

If you are on a different block height it means you are on a side chain and have to reload the blockchain.

It is quite normal to stake for 10 days or longer. You will still get 10% for the first five days of staking, and 2% for each day after the initial five days.

As more users stake the difficulty increase, which means bigger blocks with heavier weight will stake faster.

Please, I posted several time if I am correct about the fact that SINCE THE END of 2017, I only got 4 ghost until the 10th of January
and then NO stacking rewards what so ever.....

I know that for some time, the wallet was NOT ABLE to get a single connection despite accurate conf file....

But this is totally unusual. I was getting rewards every 5 to 10 days until the 27th of December 2017.

The wallet is online 24/7, with a significant numbers of coins to stack regularly.

Could you help understanding what is happening to the wallet?

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

Sprouts Team

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

There is no more Sprouts+, that team decided to change their project name to "Auxilium", they do however still insist to take SPRTS for a swap to Auxilium. This should open the eyes of the Sprouts community and start to ask the question: WHY??

Since they also insist they have nothing to do with an ICO, it looks as if they will settle with an "under-cover ICO" using Sprouts and then try to profit from your (Sprouts community) SPRTS.

Join the Sprouts Discord channel here:

https://discordapp.com/channels/398855724089868298/406728256130252810

There is currently more than 4000 loyal SPRTS members.

Join the English or Japanese chat channel.

There is already a Farming game in Japanese using Sprouts and also a Rain bot.

Development (translation) to English for these apps will soon be available.

The rest will soon follow.

Go Sprout.

oogone

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

Hi Guys

any answer to this ^^

Please, I posted several time if I am correct about the fact that SINCE THE END of 2017, I only got 4 ghost until the 10th of January
and then NO stacking rewards what so ever.....

I know that for some time, the wallet was NOT ABLE to get a single connection despite accurate conf file....

But this is totally unusual. I was getting rewards every 5 to 10 days until the 27th of December 2017.

The wallet is online 24/7, with a significant numbers of coins to stack regularly.

Could you help understanding what is happening to the wallet?

Hi Altcoinlover,

I would really like to help.

I don't believe there is a problem with the Sprouts network or blockchain.

The reason I say so is from my personal observation, I currently have 7 active connections to the network and my last stake was 2018/02/07.

I also do not see a lot of other posts with a current problem.

There must be something happening with your connection, I know you are an experienced user and that you are having a problem.

Have you restarted your wallet and tried "repairwallet"?

You can also join the Discord channel as mentioned in the above post, there was a discussion on how to set port 9901 to get more connections on the English chat.

Maybe that can help.
vitorgamer58

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

War... War Never Changes.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

How can I mine sprouts via Proof the Stake ?? could anyone help me with this question, I would like to gain a little more Sprouts before converting to Sprouts+

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

How can I mine sprouts via Proof the Stake ?? could anyone help me with this question, I would like to gain a little more Sprouts before converting to Sprouts+

just keep online. i prefer used trade for SproutsNC. it's Cross-Chain with sprouts Wink

vitorgamer58

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

War... War Never Changes.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:12:58 AM

hello darkness my old friend.. kkkkkkk
I just wanted to mine a few coins Sad

nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:37:10 AM

hello darkness my old friend.. kkkkkkk
I just wanted to mine a few coins Sad

will did still diff high xD

RimmerAce

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:29:32 PM

I've been minting Sprouts for 24 days. My transaction is green (transaction is mature), and Age says 24. Do I need to anything to get the reward, or my wallet will do it automatically? When can I expect the reward?
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:54:26 AM

I've been minting Sprouts for 24 days. My transaction is green (transaction is mature), and Age says 24. Do I need to anything to get the reward, or my wallet will do it automatically? When can I expect the reward?

It should stake by its self, automatically, if it is green then it will stake but the time in which it will take will depend on how many coins you have in the block for staking, smaller numbers like a few thousand could take quite a while.

The reason being is because there are quite a number of high staking blocks you will be competing with.

Some people are holding billions of sprouts.

Sorry I can't be more specific about when it will happen.
RimmerAce

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

It should stake by its self, automatically, if it is green then it will stake but the time in which it will take will depend on how many coins you have in the block for staking, smaller numbers like a few thousand could take quite a while.

The reason being is because there are quite a number of high staking blocks you will be competing with.

Some people are holding billions of sprouts.

Sorry I can't be more specific about when it will happen.
I see, thank you. I don't have a lot, only 1.5M
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

join biggest community sprouts. we care we do!

go step for new journey : https://discord.gg/UNuAcsc

supahdave

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:51:45 AM

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get an active connection to the Sprouts network? I have tried opening my router so that my computer has a direct connection to the internet with no filtering but the wallet still shows "0 active connections to Sprouts network"... I'm trying to put my tokens into storage but I don't know if I can actually send anything to the wallet with it showing no active connection.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get an active connection to the Sprouts network? I have tried opening my router so that my computer has a direct connection to the internet with no filtering but the wallet still shows "0 active connections to Sprouts network"... I'm trying to put my tokens into storage but I don't know if I can actually send anything to the wallet with it showing no active connection.

team splitting i hold bilion sprouts until now ahaha....so i think need wait confirm of oogone.

arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

You either have the wrong version installed, or you haven't added a configuration file.  ... Add a config file, but make sure you are using the latest nodes:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1798901.msg19720939#msg19720939

valen1309

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

onion activo

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

I love this coin, others say it's scam "LIE"., I have 25000k, and I'm going to HOLD I hope to get to 100,000k soon. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: