Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying with Btcoin  (Read 7892 times)
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:13:55 AM

At present this is impossible.. We can't paying any fees using bitcoins for any courses. Because the universities is not using bitcoin for paying fees. In better way is just you can convert the bitcoin to your fiat currency and you can pay the fees in your currency value..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Happichfun

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:53:30 AM

i see many ICO now provide technology using blockchain and accept bitcoin just go to alternative section will find
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:26:46 AM

Paying with bitcoin in my country is not yet found as I am eagerly waiting for that moment. I wish that moment will come fast in the world. Right now I am taking help of exchange to convert bitcoin to my local currency and transferring to my local bank account directly. I am comfort about this process which my life make me easier.
UltraBassss

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:42:00 AM

I think for now we still can't use Bitcoin to pay for training courses out there cause Bitcoin is not legalized yet so if you want to pay for a training courses I think you should exchange you Bitcoin into cash and it's the best option for now.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:32:42 PM

theres a lot of training course in the internet but i don't think that they accepted bitcoin as a payment because  bitcoin has no stable value and bitcoin is legalized in some countries. But its a great idea if there is an institute that are accepting bitcoin.
I have also not seen any online site for taking courses accepting Bitcoin. I’m just looking forward to Coursera, I see some Bitcoin Technology courses there, so I don’t know if they might start accepting Bitcoin as payment for courses or not. One thing I’m sure is that there are some Universities that accepts Bitcoin but it will be for offline studying, which means you will be going there.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:15:02 AM

I think for now we still can't use Bitcoin to pay for training courses out there cause Bitcoin is not legalized yet so if you want to pay for a training courses I think you should exchange you Bitcoin into cash and it's the best option for now.
Agreed, The use of bitcoin and that too as mode of payment is not that much common and there are not lot many places where you can get this opportunity of paying with bitcoin.Otherwise, this idea of paying with bitcoin is really a good idea and this will in fact remove the need of keeping paper money in your wallet. It is because of the reason that you’ll be able to buy the things with bitcoin even.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:16:39 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 07:40:09 PM by CircularLoGic

I have purchased a few times directly with bitcoins some steam wallet funds to get items on DOTA besides that never user BTC to make a direct purchase in any in real life store or other online company.
I think while more time comes many in real life stores will start accepting bitcoin or the currency location E-COIN, like the one shown on serie " Mr. Robot ".

MIBlockchain

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:39:29 AM

I want to buy everything in Bitcoin. It's good investment
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

I have paid for skype recharge and topping up my cell phone on bitrefill.com and that are the only places where I have paid with bitcoins and even now the usage of bitcoin is limited only for paying online as in real life there are no physical places where we can pay with bitcoins to buy anything and for that we need to sell our bitcoins first and convert it to fiat money to spend it anywhere.
Kathan

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:54:14 AM

I have heard of some few shops in the real world where you already can buy with bitcoin as an option.
But they said nobody is using that payment method so far xD
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:57:56 AM

I came across Microsoft products for which payments can be made in terms of bitcoin. Never got used to it, and heard that some people provide services through our forum accepting bitcoin.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:23:20 PM

I have paid for skype recharge and topping up my cell phone on bitrefill.com and that are the only places where I have paid with bitcoins and even now the usage of bitcoin is limited only for paying online as in real life there are no physical places where we can pay with bitcoins to buy anything and for that we need to sell our bitcoins first and convert it to fiat money to spend it anywhere.

I visit bitrefill.com that you mention earlier, and it's look good and less time consuming. Paying with bitcoin is totally limited as well, just like on coins.ph when I need to buy load. They will convert first my btc to Peso to continue my transaction. Just like the local news said, bitcoin is still a unstable currency.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:20:23 PM

I have heard of some few shops in the real world where you already can buy with bitcoin as an option.
Not only the few but now almost all the shops are accepting the bitcoin payment I can say the bitcoin payment is good to accept if we will not buy the bitcoin now we will not pose the bitcoin profit so I hope the future with the bitcoin is going to increase and the bitcoin is having a lot of the money and the payment with the bitcoin, I am sure it is not so far when a lot of the other shops will take the bitcoin payment.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:57:07 PM

Not only the few but now almost all the shops are accepting the bitcoin payment I can say the bitcoin payment is good to accept if we will not buy the bitcoin now we will not pose the bitcoin profit so I hope the future with the bitcoin is going to increase and the bitcoin is having a lot of the money and the payment with the bitcoin, I am sure it is not so far when a lot of the other shops will take the bitcoin payment.

Yes bitcoin as a payment method is developing now and there are many places where bitcoin is accepted as a mode of payment and in future almost everyone will start accepting bitcoin as a payment method and it will draw attention of many other people who are not aware about bitcoins yet.
pinggoki

Activity: 1428
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:46:06 PM

Where can pay with BTC to electrical Institute for getting training course .
I am agree on paying with Bitcoin to electical Institute because it is hassle for me to go their place for the reason that they are far away form our place. Unfortunately, there's no kind institute here in our country hence, I wish for that to be happen because I am in favor in that kind of transaction.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:26:31 AM

theres a lot of training course in the internet but i don't think that they accepted bitcoin as a payment because  bitcoin has no stable value and bitcoin is legalized in some countries. But its a great idea if there is an institute that are accepting bitcoin.
At the very present moment, this trend of paying with bitcoin is not very much common amongst the people. The thing is we all need to hope for the bets in the coming days. It is very much possible that in the near future, we may be able to avail this opportunity of paying with bitcoin. It is because of the reason there are few places which have already started accepting bitcoin.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:09:44 PM

At the very present moment, this trend of paying with bitcoin is not very much common amongst the people. The thing is we all need to hope for the bets in the coming days. It is very much possible that in the near future, we may be able to avail this opportunity of paying with bitcoin. It is because of the reason there are few places which have already started accepting bitcoin.

Yes it just a matter of time and we will see many places where we can pay with bitcoins and in my country there are many hospitals that have started to accept payments in bitcoin which is great news for bitcoin economy as a whole and it clearly indicates that bitcoins has started to become more popular now.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:29:24 PM

Paying with bitcoins is a very great advantage because the value of coins is very high and the value of products will obviously decrease. Fast and secured transaction is the reason for us to use bitcoins for digital items.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: