Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone gonna sleep tonight??  (Read 1934 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 03:04:00 PM

Huh
Why should not sleep when your money are working for you while you asleep right? Hahaha you can't be rich when you can't let your money work for you. Don't work for money let the money work for you are then sleep.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xanotick

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:12:10 PM

Money never sleeps so the answer is no.

Especially for bitcoin.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:45:15 PM

they definitely forgot bitcoin here...
cellard
Legendary

Merit: 1250

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:47:14 PM

Money never sleeps so the answer is no.

You have to eventually sleep, because you will eventually start going insane if you try to keep track of the bitcoin price 24 hours. I know that because it happened to me. in 2013 when the big bubble happened I spent 2 days without sleep following the rise, I was nuts.

I learned to not panic on the dips, bitcoin is strong nowadays.
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:52:01 PM

Just sleep, after waking up you'll find yourself silly for being excited about price change.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:53:39 PM

As long as I've put my sell order into preferred value, I can sleep normally.
By seeing bitcoin value recently , it's time for hold at the moment since bitcoin keep increase over time

Smiley
cellard
Legendary

Merit: 1250

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:21:00 PM

As long as I've put my sell order into preferred value, I can sleep normally.
By seeing bitcoin value recently , it's time for hold at the moment since bitcoin keep increase over time

I never leave open orders anymore, it's too scary for me. What if you put a buy order at a dip like $1080, but then it crashes a lot more.

Or you put a buy order that never arrives and you are left behind.

I want to be able to take decisions live, if I leave orders opened im more nervous.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

It is no more getting funny, that is why some people complain about some threads. The OP gave no idea of its intent, just emoji does not explain the idea. now it was followed by some posts. The forum really need a check

LOL Grin I am also wondering what was the OP supposed to express it appears to be nonsense because he only put an emoticon without leaving any thoughts but since this is posted in speculation board this thread must be about the price of bitcoin and its next movements on the next day . Grin anyway whether you like it or not you still need to have some sleep because you have to continue on expecting that there will be a big change on the price tomorrow .
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:23:50 PM

I sleep casually every night because my daily activity knocks me out... It used to be hard to sleep, but now with lucrative investments sleeping became easy.

Once you play with bigger numbers it all comes to perfection.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

Now bitcoin has crossed $1200, So it is amazed, because it is first time when i see bitcoin crossed $1200, before it i never see may be bitcoin has been crossed, but for me it is first time. Its mean bitcoin is not sleeping, even we see it or not. But it is still working and now to see the price of bitcoin, really i can't sleep tonight.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:54:18 PM

If now i see the price of bitcoin, than also i can't sleep but unfortunately, i have not too much bitcoins, so i don't take tension to sell the bitcoins on right time, so i could sleep every night with relaxation.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:12:21 PM

It is no more getting funny, that is why some people complain about some threads. The OP gave no idea of its intent, just emoji does not explain the idea. now it was followed by some posts. The forum really need a check

Check the title, and check the current event with Bitcoin.  that will make you understand what he is talking about.

As for me I think I will have a good sleep knowing Bitcoin already passed its ATH meaning, profit is already seen.  As what the other thread say, It is officially tagged that no hodler have lost money in Bitcoin Smiley
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:18:07 PM

Huh
Why should not sleep when your money are working for you while you asleep right? Hahaha you can't be rich when you can't let your money work for you. Don't work for money let the money work for you are then sleep.

In case of bitcoin, you dont need to work. Just get bitcoins in your wallet and sleep. When you get up, your money will be increased as the price of the bitcoins tends to increase very fast these days.
Those who have tons of bitcoins, may be getting sweet dreams while sleeping as they are millionaire by now.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 2880

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 08:52:51 PM

Sad

Huh

In case of bitcoin, you dont need to work. Just get bitcoins in your wallet and sleep. When you get up, your money will be increased as the price of the bitcoins tends to increase very fast these days.
Those who have tons of bitcoins, may be getting sweet dreams while sleeping as they are millionaire by now.
Good to sleep that waiting for more price increase that we dont know if the price will increase more or down..
But if you have an good condition you can stay long in front of you computer and watch the movement of the price oin bitcoin wisdom.. the price looks like going to decrease slowly..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Xanotick

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:52:07 AM

Sad

Huh

Good to sleep that waiting for more price increase that we dont know if the price will increase more or down..
But if you have an good condition you can stay long in front of you computer and watch the movement of the price oin bitcoin wisdom.. the price looks like going to decrease slowly..

The price rise is quite steady, so we can have good sleep.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

I guess tonight I can sleep tight even if bitcoin has gone under rally up or down because I will let my money work for me. If price increased, Well its good and if not then okay I will just wait for another pump than losing sleep over watching bitcoin price movements. Its better to set sell to a target price so that I can sleep tight tonight or set buy at a targrt price too.
Nosuglar (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:00:32 AM

Huh

I guess I owe an explanation about posting an emoji with such a question.

I'll introduce myself, got goxed except a couple of btc, I kept those. I bought at ~800€ and ~1150€.

Not much, not my shelter and food but maybe some experiences I could pay with those fiat.

Wrote my first post on a high, because it's cool how you share a place like this to find people with your wonders. Even if virtual idontgiveaf.

My friends told me to sell on Gox ATH, I said nope. I wasn't into this to speculate.

I'm into this because sounds to me more of a 21st century than fiat.

I waited for a bad night like tonight to write. Because this is not about trading for me (I respect traders).

This is about I will Hodl till the f end. And be part of this.

Newbie into the forum but part of this from the beginning, till the end! .

Tonight I could stay awake at charts, updating the forum every 5 min...

But I won't because I will hodl. because further than news, markets, opinions, and technical limits... I do see the intrinsic value of BTC.

MUCH LOVE FOR YALL AND BEST WISHES ON UR SHOTS.

WE GOT A SHORTER OR LONGER WAY IN FRONT, BUT A COOL ONE.

FACE FEAR.

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:48:09 AM

Huh

I'll introduce myself, got goxed except a couple of btc, I kept those. I bought at ~800€ and ~1150€.

Not much, not my shelter and food but maybe some experiences I could pay with those fiat.

Wrote my first post on a high, because it's cool how you share a place like this to find people with your wonders. Even if virtual idontgiveaf.

My friends told me to sell on Gox ATH, I said nope. I wasn't into this to speculate.

I waited for a bad night like tonight to write. Because this is not about trading for me (I respect traders).

But I won't because I will hodl. because further than news, markets, opinions, and technical limits... I do see the intrinsic value of BTC.

FACE FEAR.

HODL life is the way to go if you want easy sleep and an easy life Smiley I bought up at 350 and I'm still here at 1300, I've never been that dedicated with trading nor with monitoring prices, although I do trade a bit. Every day I wake up I remind myself price will go up or I'll keep holding.

I'm not a 2013 guy but I've been looking at BTC since 2014 and I don't plan on giving it up anytime soon.
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:12:31 AM

Huh

FACE FEAR.

another one here that got goxed... i was trading there and i was doing pretty good almost every time.
there are many times since then that lost sleep, like last night some hours also.
the point is that if you want be part of this some BTC need keep and wait like forget you have.
In the period after gox i sold some because mtgox took me about 90% of my bitcoins, butterfly labs took my also another 50% before that. i managed to have more after and today we wait for the gox ones Smiley

regarding the current situation the price will go down maybe 800€ - 900€ if the ETF is rejection. let's see maybe today we have news or later tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: