Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What/who make the price of bitcoin  (Read 5569 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

Bitcoin prices are determined by the decision of the people who exchange in a market by the number of supply and demands that occur. So it creates a different value from the decisions of the people who do it.
Mostly the decisions of whales who really make the value so affected, the directions is relied from the bag holders which directions they made investors and traders have no choice but to wait and follow the flow and take advantage of every opportunities.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiatitami

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

At present, BTC prices depend on supply and demand in the market, and the supply and demand depend on each of us as an individual living in another country that will not be able to grasp their trends accurately.
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

Bitcoin prices depend on holders and trader. Holder keeps the market stable and reduces the supply of Bitcoin to traded. Traders are the ones that can make Bitcoin prices move, and affect its movement.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Bitcoin's price solely depends on its supply and demand, and no one decides what its price will be. When its supply is low and the demand is high, then its price will rise and vise versa. Also, its price is very unpredictable because its price changes from time to time.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

Those who have Bitcoin can effect price. So the movements seen in the price are the reflection of what most people think. But, as the value of market is not very big, sometimes we can see big changes in price in 1 minute.
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

I think that is the number of requests. Why do I say that? because it is clear that the value of the current bitcoin is due to the large and limited number of requests. Maybe this is what makes the bitcoin price. Everybody trades buy and sell. Maybe that's my opinion, sorry if my opinion is wrong.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:38:56 AM

Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
It can sound silly but I believe that we all are contributing in the process of forming bitcoins price. By panic sell and panic buy we can affect the price significantly more than som enews around.
Social media is able to make big impact upon bitcoin prices. As bitcoin is far more dependent on News than on fundamental or technical analysis, people tend to manipulate the prices by giving false and fake news. So we should be careful and always verify the source of the news.
Dowrich80

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

The bitcoin price is highly volatile and that is because of things crash in the long-term value deciding variable in the short term value deciding variables, the long-term variables is that of government interactions on the term of their diplomatic policies
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:32:33 PM

Hello everybody, I am new to the bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. I just wonder what/who make the price of bitcoin, and what does it depend on?
Bitcoin is a digital currency and their are many thing which hell to increase its price. First of all is investment. After seeing the profits of bitcoin many people try to connect with it and invest in it and this thing help to increase its price. Many big companies like Microsoft, Samsung, KFC were start using cryptocurrency for their various purposes and this thing help also help it to increase its price. Their are many people used bitcoin for its transactions facility and for other advantages and those thing also help to increase its price.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:46:28 AM

I think many things can affect the price of bitcoin in the market, such as bad news bitcoin, bitcoin demand and sales as well as the participation of major countries also very influential on the movement of bitcoin prices.
therefore why bitcoin prices change very quickly because there are many factors that affect it.

if there is any negative news about bitcoin, but from bitcoin holders are not affected by the bad news, I think bitcoin will not have any impact, in fact I think the bitcoin is unstable because of the big sales from the investors
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

which makes bitcoin prices from buyers and sellers alone, bitcoin prices can be very expensive because they know they will not sell their bitcoins at low prices because bitcoins have a very limited supply.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

The price of BTC must be controlled by people with large capital or many BTC. They may also want to buy a large number of BTC when the price is low.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

If a price increases or decrease smoothly - this happens when players are able to buy bitcoins.
If the price falls or rises sharply - it's a simple pump.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized and demand and supply are very influential on bitcoin prices. Bitcoin prices can fall low because many are selling. But the market is sure to stabilize and bitcoin prices will increase again.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

It is the law of supply because the more deman in bitcoin the more value will increase but the more supply increase then the low price value will happen .
Of course, it depends mainly on the supply and demand rule, but there are many external factors that are equally important. Such as government, organizations, whales, etc ...
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

It is the law of supply because the more deman in bitcoin the more value will increase but the more supply increase then the low price value will happen .
Besides supply and demand, the policies of major economies also affect the price of bitcoin. The SEC's decision is a testimony to that. The supply isn't significant at present but the demand is affected by negative sentiment.

chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

Whether one bitcoin is worth $ 5,000 or $ 10,000 here determines both demand and online media activity and the world's bitcoin news system as such. Yes, the factors that affect the price of one bitcoin, there are several, but the most prominent is the interest of potential buyers or such miners. From time to time, however, the price of bitcoins, often under the influence of speculation, may suddenly rise or fall sharply. I think the price is determined by us, buyers or bitcoin sellers.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

It depends on traders, those who make prices up or down and they buy coins and sell coins, because that's where we see the price to seek profits in investing, the rest you have to understand more about the world of cryptocurrency how   Wink
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

The price of bitcoin is determined by those who have an interest in a transaction, namely the seller and the buyer. When there is a bargaining transaction between the two, then an agreement between them's created which we usually call DEAL. So, DEAL is the determinant of the beginning of the birth of a price.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

The price of bitcoins is created by the investors ,the value in the market will be always depending on supply and demand so patience is more important in the market rather than strategy.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: