Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will 4/20 again have some inpact on the BTC rates?  (Voting closed: April 20, 2013, 09:35:09 PM)
Rally! - 63 (40.6%)
Effect will be lesser than last year - 18 (11.6%)
No rally, but a selloff afterwards due to merchands cashing out - 9 (5.8%)
No effect, speculators aren't in mood this time - 28 (18.1%)
no opinion / don't care - 37 (23.9%)
Total Voters: 155

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4/20 rally  (Read 2813 times)
FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 05:26:25 PM

I wouldn't think weed is a significant part of Silk Road.

Weed is really easy to get for any person that does drugs. And it's not as easy to mail either .

I don't know if there are any stats available but would imagine weed is one of the least popular drugs to buy on the market. At least for Americans.

Rarer, hard to come by drugs are probably more popular on Silk Road in rates disproportionate to their general use. Stuff like rarer psychedelically, DMT, high-quality MDMA and all that other groovy stuff.

Actually, somehow this generation (the kids in school right now) figured out how to get drugs without ever speaking to a dealer, or leaving the house... So there is actually probably A LOT of weed in the mail, now... I would say that maybe more money is spent on MDMA, or that it is a more profitable market... But for some reason, I think this generation has a lot more weed in the mail than anyone else ever, and there are a lot more "lone stoners", learning about drugs from Erowid, then buying them on the silk road.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dandirk

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 07:09:47 PM

Weed is really easy to get for any person that does drugs. And it's not as easy to mail either .

I don't know if there are any stats available but would imagine weed is one of the least popular drugs to buy on the market. At least for Americans.

Rarer, hard to come by drugs are probably more popular on Silk Road in rates disproportionate to their general use. Stuff like rarer psychedelically, DMT, high-quality MDMA and all that other groovy stuff.

The road was a god send for me and my weed.  As I got older my "hook ups" disappeared, or grew up themselves, making it more difficult to get good product as I become more domesticated as it were.  ]

Now I don't have to harrass a friend, give them money, wait etc... I just order up what I want.  And being domesticated and all, have an income where I can get larger stashes that last a good while between orders.

I haven't really poked around the other areas too much on the road but the mary jane section has TONS of items and sellers. I would actually guess the opposite, that weed is a pretty big seller on the road.
FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 05:52:50 AM

The road was a god send for me and my weed.  As I got older my "hook ups" disappeared, or grew up themselves, making it more difficult to get good product as I become more domesticated as it were.  ]

Now I don't have to harrass a friend, give them money, wait etc... I just order up what I want.  And being domesticated and all, have an income where I can get larger stashes that last a good while between orders.

I haven't really poked around the other areas too much on the road but the mary jane section has TONS of items and sellers. I would actually guess the opposite, that weed is a pretty big seller on the road.

I'm glad I live in COLORADO!!!!!!! (and have a medical card Smiley )

FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 05:53:24 AM

Is anyone else here going to be at the 4/20 rally in Denver?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: