Poll
Question: Are you interested in StarkaCoin
Yes - 12 (50%)
No - 7 (29.2%)
MAYBE - 5 (20.8%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!Possible StarkaCoin Relaunch!!!  (Read 1774 times)
tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:34:03 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 08:09:03 AM by tobeyrowe

!!!I am now able to pay a coder to help with this project!!!
                                    Contact me if you are interested in working on this project.

Hi, I am the founder of StarkaCoin which was an altcoin that I planned to use a while back for Minecraft but that never did really work out. But I have come up with an idea to relaunch the altcoin for my MMORPG called Cubicverse. The game already has an in-game currency setup that already is programed to allow players to send and receive the in-game money and also to use it to buy and sell things on the in-game marketplace. So the plan is to integrate StarkaCoin into the game and replace it with the already in place in-game money which is mainly just play money. But before I take the initiative to get everything setup and to hire someone to integrate the coin into my game I would like to know if anyone would be interested in this. I started a poll to find out so if you all could please vote. Thank you.

Coin Information:

Algorithm SHA256
Type PoW
Coin name StarkaCoin
Coin abbreviation SAC
Address letter S
Block reward 28 coins
Total coin supply 1,600,000 coins (1.6 million)
Premine percent 2%  
Premine amount 32,000 coins

Communications:

Slack Chat Channel: https://starkacoin.slack.com

Project Managers Personal Email: austin11rowe@gmail.com (Put StarkCoin in subject so it is read by the Project Manager)

Games List:

www.cubicverse.com

Minecraft server coming soon.

Cubicverse Information: Cubicverse is an isometric MMORPG that lets players live a virtual life in a virtual medieval world. Players can meet new people, explore, buy things on the marketplace, buy land, gather and mine resources, craft items, fight monsters, hunt animals, and so much more. As of right now Cubicverse is using the in-game currency called Soul Energy but once we can get StarkaCoin integrated into the game then we will either abandon the Soul Energy completely or use it for an alternative currency or points system.

Forums: http://cubicverse.proboards.com/

Blog: http://cubicverse.blogspot.com/

*Videos

Fan trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRtPo7I8bqc

Introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reIvgKP_aQQ

How to edit map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOko6VPnQpc

Conditional maps and switches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qruey438Edo

*Volunteers/paid positions wanted:

Coder (Paid): To help me with the node hosting server to get it to host the coin.

Artist(Potentially Paid): To redesign the OP and possibly the coins wallet if that can be done.

Promoters: To promote the coin once it is ready.

*Donations

I don't absolutely need donations to keep this project up as of right now but if you can donate to help out with the project that would be great. I would set aside the money for server hosting, further development, and also to give the volunteers a little bit if there is any left over that can be spared for that. If you are willing to donate then please let me know and I will send you either my Paypal address or Bitcoin address depending on which way you would like to donate. I would go ahead and post it out here but I don't like doing that because then people will see it and automatically think I'm just doing this to get donations and not even do the project. But like I said I don't absolutely need donations right now so please don't think that's why I'm doing this. If you can donate that would be great but if you cant then don't worry about it I will try my best to keep it running as long as possible with the funds I have.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:25:14 AM

what is the fate of the StarkaCoin ?

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:28:39 AM

Wasn't hot enough for Sansa Stark
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:44:05 PM

I have already bought hosting service to host the node for the coin I just have to set it up. As of right now I am having troubles logging into the console for the vps I rented but I should be able to fix it soon with the help of support. So if you all could give me at most a few days to get it working again that would be great. Thank you and I hope that you all will use StarkaCoin as soon as it's relaunched.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:44:41 PM

Wasn't hot enough for Sansa Stark

Also what do you mean by this?
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 02:06:02 PM

You don't actually have to run a poll it's useless,just launch a coin and post everything about it,if this is interesting enough people will buy it if you check all the coins here,no one run a poll,asking people if they want a new coin,they just so a pre ann or launch right away .

farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:24:16 PM

You don't actually have to run a poll it's useless,just launch a coin and post everything about it,if this is interesting enough people will buy it if you check all the coins here,no one run a poll,asking people if they want a new coin,they just so a pre ann or launch right away .
indeed !

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:10:00 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 05:19:27 AM by tobeyrowe

Okay I understand I won't post any polls like that again. Thank you for the advice. Also I am working ongetting the vps I rented up and running with the node hosting. So I don't know exactly when the launch will start but it should be within a few days at most. Also the coin is 100% pow and I did have a 2% premine but I don't know if I will be able to recover those coins or not and also the coin supply is 1.6 million which the premine was like 32,000 coins or something like that. The reason i say I don't know if I can recover the coins or not is because the wallet is on my old computer that is extremely slow and messed up so I may not even be able to retrieve the premine. But if I can I will let you all know and hopefully I can get someone to help me with some things using part of the premine as payment.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:45:50 AM

Okay I understand I won't post any polls like that again. Thank you for the advice. Also I am working ongetting the vps I rented up and running with the node hosting. So I don't know exactly when the launch will start but it should be within a few days at most. Also the coin is 100% pow and I did have a 2% premine but I don't know if I will be able to recover those coins or not and also the coin supply is 3.6 million which the premine was like 32,000 coins or something like that. The reason i say I don't know if I can recover the coins or not is because the wallet is on my old computer that is extremely slow and messed up so I may not even be able to retrieve the premine. But if I can I will let you all know and hopefully I can get someone to help me with some things using part of the premine as payment.

What things do you need help with ? Also this is a great idea and I still think that you should do the Minecraft with your coin. You just need to market yourself properly and make sure people know about you. Make social media accounts and start bringing in awareness. This is a great idea and ive always wanted someone to do this. I have wanted someone to do it with Minecraft for a while now. But you say you have another game ? Why don't you habe pictures and videos of it ? Give us some proper details here.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:50:49 AM

Okay I understand I won't post any polls like that again. Thank you for the advice. Also I am working ongetting the vps I rented up and running with the node hosting. So I don't know exactly when the launch will start but it should be within a few days at most. Also the coin is 100% pow and I did have a 2% premine but I don't know if I will be able to recover those coins or not and also the coin supply is 3.6 million which the premine was like 32,000 coins or something like that. The reason i say I don't know if I can recover the coins or not is because the wallet is on my old computer that is extremely slow and messed up so I may not even be able to retrieve the premine. But if I can I will let you all know and hopefully I can get someone to help me with some things using part of the premine as payment.

What things do you need help with ? Also this is a great idea and I still think that you should do the Minecraft with your coin. You just need to market yourself properly and make sure people know about you. Make social media accounts and start bringing in awareness. This is a great idea and ive always wanted someone to do this. I have wanted someone to do it with Minecraft for a while now. But you say you have another game ? Why don't you habe pictures and videos of it ? Give us some proper details here.

Okay I will try to do Minecraft as well and also I will post about my other game on the OP now. Also I need help with the integration of the currency into the games and also helping me with putting the currencies node onto a VPS because I am having troubles with it. So if anyone would be willing to volunteer to help me then that would be great. If you are interested in helping please contact me as soon as you can. Thank you.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:21:27 AM

Also I just want to point out that I had stated that StarkaCoin had a total coin supply of 3.6 million and I was wrong its 1.6 million. I forgot because I hadn't dealt with the coin in a while. So I changed the post that stated it was 3.6 million to 1.6 million so readers do not get confused. And I also added the coin information to the OP.
albrots

Activity: 535

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:27:59 AM

if Starka  is a big project or has a good future, should it be reflected from the exposure of the complete program is accompanied by an attractive wall design OP.
I see information about StarkaCoin less attractive, I suggest to the developer / manager to immediately improve and redesign OP wall, it is necessary to attract investors' funds Miner.
bitcoin42r4

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:20:47 PM

we are those who can decide its fate which can be bad or good but according to our effort..
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:37:45 PM

Okay, How do you all suggest I fix up the up? I will be more than happy to do so but I don't know what I should add or take away. And as for pictures and stuff I do not know how to do that due to me not being an artist and the wallets picture is actually just very basic because I do not know how to design pictures and stuff. If anyone would be willing to volunteer for the redesign of the OP if pictures are needed then that would be great. Also I still need help with the hosting of the node. I cant seem to get it to work so if anyone would be willing to help with that as well then please contact me and let me know. Thank you.
Fobos2017

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:37:29 PM

When relaunch ?
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:23:24 PM

When relaunch ?

I was hoping to have StarkaCoin relaunched by now but I have been having troubles getting it onto a node hosting server. If anyone would be willing to host it that would be great just contact me and I will send you the source code. I will probably even put the source code on GitHub or something soon but for now just contact me and I will send it to you. If you will host it for me I may be able to give you something in exchange for hosting. Thank you.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:12:18 PM

Hi, is anyone interested in doing the node hosting for StarkaCoin? If so please contact me so we can work on getting it back online. Thank you.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:28:19 AM

Hi, I am willing to pay someone to run the StarkaCoin node on their server. If anyone is interested in getting paid to run the node please contact me. Thank you.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:09:18 AM

Update! We have a slack chat room channel now. You can check it out at https://starkacoin.slack.com
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:24:37 AM

Hi, I just want to let everyone know that I have two people helping me with the coin as of right now. One is developing a Minecraft plugin for StarkaCoin to be used on a Minecraft server and the other person is setting up a node for the coin along with a block explorer on my vps service that I bought. If anyone is still interested in using StarkaCoin please sign up for the slack chat room that I made for StarkaCoin and I will post updates and discussions on there as well as on here. But it would be nice if anyone interested in StarkaCoin could sign up for slack so I can gauge the amount of interest StarkaCoin has. Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: