Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner NO DevFee WatchDog/Proxy  (Read 27965 times)
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:05:41 PM

My hashrates are the same before and after using this program.

Claymore miners already have a nofee option? Could you elaborate
Readme!!!.txt
This miner is free-to-use, however, current developer fee is 2% if you use secure SSL/TLS connection to mining pool, every hour the miner mines for 72 seconds for developer.
If you use unsecure connection to mining pool, current developer fee is 2.5%, every hour the miner mines for 90 seconds for developer.
If you don't agree with the dev fee - don't use this miner, or use "-nofee" option.
Attempts to cheat and remove dev fee will cause a bit slower mining speed (same as "-nofee 1") though miner will show same hashrate.

-nofee   set "1" to cancel my developer fee at all. In this mode some recent optimizations are disabled so mining speed will be slower by about 5%.
   By enabling this mode, I will lose 100% of my earnings, you will lose only 2.5% of your earnings.
   So you have a choice: "fastest miner" or "completely free miner but a bit slower".
   If you want both "fastest" and "completely free" you should find some other miner that meets your requirements, just don't use this miner instead of claiming that I need
   to cancel/reduce developer fee, saying that 2.5% developer fee is too much for this miner and so on.

I can not find it in Ethereum miner. It is for ZCash, but I am making for Ethereum

That's because the ETH miner doesn't have it i even tried it one time with the ETH miner it didn't work by that mean the miner would not hash if i used the no Fee option with the ETH miner but i have no complaints what so ever with the fee for the ETH miner it is fair and reason able but i do with the ZEC but I'm not gonna voice it , all i feel i need to say is i do ..and use the -nofee 1 he at least gave us that ..for the Zec miner

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:38:49 PM

Personally I think zcash should pay the dev fee out of the 20% tax they put on us miners it's bullshit I stopped mining zcash because they launched with no good miner no win wallet a bugging shitty Linux miner than we have to pay 20% tax another 1% to the pool and 2% to the miner dev F zcash I hope it keeps dropping to 0
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:53:22 PM

Personally I think zcash should pay the dev fee out of the 20% tax they put on us miners it's bullshit I stopped mining zcash because they launched with no good miner no win wallet a bugging shitty Linux miner than we have to pay 20% tax another 1% to the pool and 2% to the miner dev F zcash I hope it keeps dropping to 0

I fully agree for me it does no good to point that out but it is also only a hobby for me that kind of pays for it self over time ... so I'm happy and i like mining it all for fun ..but if i had a big farm I would be looking at some thing like this ......or some way to pay a one time Fee to stop it ,,, but that's me.. over time he makes more with Fees then if pay him upfront and why i all ways try to buy it, not rent it, i want to feel like, I'm not being F ...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:10:33 PM

Can you publish sources?
dawidt

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:35:55 PM

Hi!

How to extend time when watchdog is not working - standard 60s is too short for my rig.

best regards
stoniestfool

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:51:46 AM

In response to
NoFeeWatchDog Advantages:
+ GPUs have time for cooling
This is not an advantage. This is a major disadvantage and will likely break you gpu overtime. I will explain. There are solder joints connecting the gpu to the graphic cards board. When you repetitively heat and cool this joints they will crack or fracture due to expansion and contraction. While not every joint is needed if a necessary joint fractures.The gpu will fail.  This was the same problem with ylod ps3 and rrod xbox 360.
Feel very free to doubt me. I will gladly purchase your broken gpu at 1/3 the cost of retail. Just pm. This offer is only valid for 470 or 480. Repair time is not worth the trouble on earlier cards.

Thank you for the app though. Already running a proxy for a while. Have not tested this one. Sure it does work though.
Millenium Falcon (OP)

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:30:03 PM

In response to
NoFeeWatchDog Advantages:
+ GPUs have time for cooling
This is not an advantage. This is a major disadvantage and will likely break you gpu overtime. I will explain. There are solder joints connecting the gpu to the graphic cards board. When you repetitively heat and cool this joints they will crack or fracture due to expansion and contraction. While not every joint is needed if a necessary joint fractures.The gpu will fail.  This was the same problem with ylod ps3 and rrod xbox 360.
Feel very free to doubt me. I will gladly purchase your broken gpu at 1/3 the cost of retail. Just pm. This offer is only valid for 470 or 480. Repair time is not worth the trouble on earlier cards.

Thank you for the app though. Already running a proxy for a while. Have not tested this one. Sure it does work though.
I have made another program that mine devFee to your wallet without restarting a miner and it is not a proxy.
Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792180.0
dawidt

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:46:25 PM

my rig cannot start mining in 60 sec and watchdog restart ethdcrminer in a loop.
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:21:16 PM

my rig cannot start mining in 60 sec and watchdog restart ethdcrminer in a loop.

Ok, I will add timeout argument. So you will be able to change it from console
czjlj

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:54:30 AM

Why proxy crash in few minutes?
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:53:53 AM

Why proxy crash in few minutes?
Can you make a screenshot and send me to PM?
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:36:20 AM

Devfee block off?
Millenium Falcon (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:17:01 AM

Devfee block off?