Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 04:14:20 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you believe when lose must move to other site for make you win?  (Read 3866 times)
chris200x9

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:54:24 AM

That's not a sure thing, it's just one way that might work if done. Nothing wrong also if tried, maybe luck we better on another site. But if not better, could be even worse. It's still gambling at risk. It's still a way to force our luck out. The possibilities that come out are still about getting better or worse. If you want to try it you should be ready with the results that will appear.
Absolutely. You won't know if you don't try. It is a natural response of our minds that if something is not going your way, you need to try something else.

It's just a matter of trial and error thing.. if things don't work out well then you have to move on to another place or site. If totally not work things the way you want to then you have to stop and try gambling another day. It's also a matter of luck on how lucky you are, in gambling you can never be sure when or where you will win.

I think if you lose money in any one site then it is better to stop for the day and come back on another day to your luck either on same site or another site. Because as you said gambling results depends on luck then why you want to move to another site to try or waste money again on the same day? Instead come back on another day to try your luck and can save some money as well.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcjocan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:28:30 AM

That's not a sure thing, it's just one way that might work if done. Nothing wrong also if tried, maybe luck we better on another site. But if not better, could be even worse. It's still gambling at risk. It's still a way to force our luck out. The possibilities that come out are still about getting better or worse. If you want to try it you should be ready with the results that will appear.
Absolutely. You won't know if you don't try. It is a natural response of our minds that if something is not going your way, you need to try something else.

It's just a matter of trial and error thing.. if things don't work out well then you have to move on to another place or site. If totally not work things the way you want to then you have to stop and try gambling another day. It's also a matter of luck on how lucky you are, in gambling you can never be sure when or where you will win.

I think if you lose money in any one site then it is better to stop for the day and come back on another day to your luck either on same site or another site. Because as you said gambling results depends on luck then why you want to move to another site to try or waste money again on the same day? Instead come back on another day to try your luck and can save some money as well.

The best way to do here is to decide finally to minimize gambling habits in this early stage of your activities, because it's not appropriate to move for other sites in order to seek for wins. You will lose same as what happen from previous site you've been betting, nothing will improve but situations kept on happening again.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:21:34 AM

I don't believe that even if i move to the next gambling site i will just lose again if i will be careless in my betting. Almost every site will win and it's up to you how will you beat them. If i lose in one site i won't go to another because there is a fear and i will afraid to bet because i think that i will have the same fate with the gambling site that i played.
It won't change the outcome indeed , but at least it gives you a new atmosphere.
Where lf you feel underpressure in the previous place , you have a new spirit to start a new one.
Mathematically it is doesn't makes any sense , but psychologically i believe it has a big influence.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:17:10 AM

I don't believe that even if i move to the next gambling site i will just lose again if i will be careless in my betting. Almost every site will win and it's up to you how will you beat them. If i lose in one site i won't go to another because there is a fear and i will afraid to bet because i think that i will have the same fate with the gambling site that i played.
It won't change the outcome indeed , but at least it gives you a new atmosphere.
Where lf you feel underpressure in the previous place , you have a new spirit to start a new one.
Mathematically it is doesn't makes any sense , but psychologically i believe it has a big influence.
yes i agree i think we must find our luck in the other place  if we are not lucky on that site then find another. I think finding the place where you think your luck is there is the best thing to do when we loose.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:02:13 AM

If you play on one of those reputable gambling sites, provably fair and all, then it doesn't matter which site you play on because whether you win or lose depends solely on your luck. You can move and play on another site of course if you want, but this action will not improve your odds of winning howsoever. I for one prefer to stop gambling for the day if I lose rather than moving to another gambling site.
Its more wise to completely stop on playing gambling on that particular day rather than on deciding on playing again into another because you do believe that the site isnt really lucky for you to win and as you said odds wont really change if luck isnt on your side no matter how many gambling site you would transfer you would still end up on losing.
It will depend on person nature. For some people, they believe if they lost money on one site and try in another site they will win. This kind of people are there, but it will work or not we have to ask them. And i too tried this sometimes but not works for me. It all depends on our luck if we don't have luck then we can play on any site the result should be same.
yeah of course it wouldn't have any effect to change the outcome , it would remain the same just like previously. it's only the matter how people have a suggestion in their mind about "you might have to switch place , change your table etc to bring the fortune in" and once it's happened i would only consider it as a coincidental. really you should be more realistic, all the supertitious things should be ended, just wasting time.

Yup ---> it's just superstition.  It has nothing to do with the math, if the game is fair.  But, sometimes the expected returns are different at alternative sites; the slots are set looser, the house edge is smaller, the rakeback is greater, the rewards points are more generous....etc.  All those things must be considered while making the calculations and deciding where to play next--->but moving alone does not have any real world effect on the outcome of an event.
then just choose which one you like , which one you think you have mastered to play. to have a better chance to win , rather than believing on something that really doesn't makes any sense at all. if you think as a fun way to gamble then that's okay , but when you reach a level where you fully believe by moving place give you a different winning chance , i think there's a problem on you.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
okissabam

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:39:06 AM

Maybe this action work to someone else but for me it doesn't work. moving to another site might help you to ease your emotion and get back with fresh insight cause it hard to make a decision when you feel frustrated and angry the same time, this will only lead to disaster. experience losing in gambling is normal and winning will depend on your luck. .   

I definitely agree with you, I think it is pure luck if you came from a gambling site and jump to another and win every time you gamble the first time. I tried this before and it really didn't work for me, it even caused me so much money to lose. LOL

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
marlboroza

Activity: 644

650+ BTC JACKPOT INSIDE

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:14:59 AM

Maybe this action work to someone else but for me it doesn't work. moving to another site might help you to ease your emotion and get back with fresh insight cause it hard to make a decision when you feel frustrated and angry the same time, this will only lead to disaster. experience losing in gambling is normal and winning will depend on your luck. .   
I don't think there is any possibility that changing site could help anyone to win.
It is like when someone say changing seed will give him better chance to win - it won't, but there is the fact that you will get different result. Chance is always the same.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
Finestream

Activity: 686

BITSLER.COM! The best Gambling site NOW*

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:56:03 AM

I don't think there is any possibility that changing site could help anyone to win.
It is like when someone say changing seed will give him better chance to win - it won't, but there is the fact that you will get different result. Chance is always the same.
That's just on us but in reality it does not affect our chances of winning, people are just so superstitious that they believe if they do a certain things it will make them a winner, sometimes it will hit but eventually since games are based on probability the reality will prevail and that is we lose in the long run.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
BossMacko

Activity: 658

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:08:37 PM

I do not believe that if i lose to one site need to go to other site to win though i tried this one recently from a dice site to other dice site but it gave me same result in the end . It is a matter of when to stop to prevent more losses.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
13abyknight

Activity: 280

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:17:54 PM

This was a common belief back in the day when I was young and made a lot of bets. As soon as I would lose up a good percentage of my balance, I would start blaming the site for making me lose but it was just in my head. Very rarely, I used to be superstitious and moved to other sites for a few wagers and other than that I always used to stick to one site knowing that all the gambling sites out there are have a 'provably fair' system in play.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
megynacuna

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:24:06 PM

This was a common belief back in the day when I was young and made a lot of bets. As soon as I would lose up a good percentage of my balance, I would start blaming the site for making me lose but it was just in my head. Very rarely, I used to be superstitious and moved to other sites for a few wagers and other than that I always used to stick to one site knowing that all the gambling sites out there are have a 'provably fair' system in play.

These were the days of old when I was new to gambling and the enthusiasm tickles me to make certain unsubstantiated assumptions and theories like this one and they all turned out not working in the long run because they were baseless superstition.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JL421

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:34:44 PM

if you aren't lucky on that day moving with plenty sites also would not increase your winning chance so my answers is no and i don't believe it because just like many people says winning from gambling it depends on our luck
you might be wrong if you have heard many suggest that we shouldn't gamble on a site for long time as the house edge will start giving you more losses than wins it always better to switch because normally the new site takes time to adapt to your play site in order to give you a loss

Tungsten-1

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:48:43 PM

I do not believe that if i lose to one site need to go to other site to win though i tried this one recently from a dice site to other dice site but it gave me same result in the end . It is a matter of when to stop to prevent more losses.
There are many gamblers who keep on changing their games, casinos or sites in hope of winning there but unfortunately it never happens due to one very simple reason. Gambling is pure luck. Changing the entire environment around you will refresh your mind and spirit but it won't change the attitude of luck towards you. So stop wasting time here.

szpalata

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:28:27 PM

There are many gamblers who keep on changing their games, casinos or sites in hope of winning there but unfortunately it never happens due to one very simple reason. Gambling is pure luck. Changing the entire environment around you will refresh your mind and spirit but it won't change the attitude of luck towards you. So stop wasting time here.

Superstition and gambling are at variance with each other and so if you try to marry the two then you're just tickling your amour and laughing at the same time. It yields no satisfactory results. It might just be a coincidence and worked just incentives but it isn't going to work every time.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
noormcs5

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:20:06 AM

Superstition and gambling are at variance with each other and so if you try to marry the two then you're just tickling your amour and laughing at the same time. It yields no satisfactory results. It might just be a coincidence and worked just incentives but it isn't going to work every time.

Of course every gambler has superstitions and it is because sometime our superstition work it. Like he is telling us in this thread, i try it recently this style and it give me satisfaction, that's why i feel good and think positive about gambling. You should try this way. I believe on it, changing is always give us change thinking, it is just like change your mode. 

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:17:47 AM

yes i agree i think we must find our luck in the other place  if we are not lucky on that site then find another. I think finding the place where you think your luck is there is the best thing to do when we loose.
You sounds like completely agree and believe on superstition such as switching place to gamble.
I personally not saying it is as a right way and makes sense move in gambling.
I just take the positive things behind any condition include in this case.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:50:43 AM

I'm the one who believe I must move to play in other gambling site when I lose, can I said sometimes this way working well and I get back my money.
No I don't really do that but there are times when I feel that I don't really like the game then I would move to the other site.
For example I don't feel like I want to play a dice game then I would move to satoshimines or if I don't feel like I want to gamble there I would play in bustabit, or maybe a poker in nitrogensports.
gabmen

Activity: 602

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:39:30 AM

I'm the one who believe I must move to play in other gambling site when I lose, can I said sometimes this way working well and I get back my money.
No I don't really do that but there are times when I feel that I don't really like the game then I would move to the other site.
For example I don't feel like I want to play a dice game then I would move to satoshimines or if I don't feel like I want to gamble there I would play in bustabit, or maybe a poker in nitrogensports.

It's the same as being superstitious. These won't affect your chances at all and the best thing to do if you loae quite a lot is not to transfer to another site where you can lose more but to simply quit

stepwilli

Activity: 408

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:50:38 AM

It's the same as being superstitious. These won't affect your chances at all and the best thing to do if you loae quite a lot is not to transfer to another site where you can lose more but to simply quit
I have the same opinion in this regard. If facing loss in gambling is written in our fate, no matter how many times we change our sites or games, the result will remain the same.

I do not believe in such things like if black cat crossed my way that means I should change my path. Logically speaking, it is just our fear. Like you said, quitting the game would be right choice.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Pavel255

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:17:17 PM

I tried to do so, but changing the site does not help me. You just need to put a limit and enjoy the game, and all attempts to win back will likely lead only to a loss of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.