Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tipster picks service discussion ( profit +2546 EURs )  (Read 3206 times)
damir10

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

Hi SyGambler,

I have just noticed this thread. I have read all messages in this thread and read you are looking for a football tipster.

Actually, I had thread in this forum to share Football + Tennis Picks but than i didn't continue.

But I might consider to share picks , posts everyday on forum. Here is my link to thread i mention ;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667272.msg27206429#msg27206429

You can also see my verified results ;

https://www.betrush.com/tipster,1454.html
https://www.bettors.club/tipster/damir/13/

my twitter to share picks Free + Premium
https://twitter.com/damirkarati

see you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I heard about this service, I wonder if it is possible to place unmatched bets? I am using Betkeen myself (easysportbet.co.uk), I am very satisfied especially since we get a bonus every week we lose, however the only negative is that we cannot place unmatched bets.

By that I mean that if for example I want to cash out a bet inplay (on tennis), I lay @ 1.50 (when the player is currently @ 1.55) and wait for my bet to be matched. Is it possible with Orbit?

yes mate you can place whatever orders you want and wait till they get matched , I have no idea about betkeen but I'm sure you can do unmatched orders in both orbit ( betfair version) and matchbook
you put the order and wait for someone else to accept it , so either you get the required odds that you placed or simply your bet will be cancelled if the game started and no one matched your order
also there is a good feature in orbit that you can keep the order even live , for example you have an order on a certain team to win at X2.00 but the odds never went that high you can let the exchange let your order live so maybe you get matched at these odds when the game goes live and of course you can just unmark that option in case you want your order to get matched only pre live

Hi SyGambler,

I have just noticed this thread. I have read all messages in this thread and read you are looking for a football tipster.

Actually, I had thread in this forum to share Football + Tennis Picks but than i didn't continue.

But I might consider to share picks , posts everyday on forum. Here is my link to thread i mention ;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667272.msg27206429#msg27206429

You can also see my verified results ;

https://www.betrush.com/tipster,1454.html
https://www.bettors.club/tipster/damir/13/

my twitter to share picks Free + Premium
https://twitter.com/damirkarati

see you

thanks for passing by , I will see your data now and decide if I will join you or not
At the moment I don't have much time since I'm spending the summer with family and friends , but I may join you next month if I liked the stats
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:18:34 AM

OP has been updated with the following stats :
Site                                                              Picks Followed                                Profit (units)             in Euros

Betting-analyst (horse elite)                                    237                                               -12.955            -323.875               (stopped tracking)

bookie insiders  ( soccer tips)                                   229                                         +15.854              +387.035

bookie insiders  (tennis tips )                                    92                                              -13.748              -343.700              (stopped tracking)

degen signals    ( free picks  )                                    67                                          +1.444                 +36.100

tipstersclub       (alcuni )                                            11                                          -2.400                  -12.000          ( Stopped tracking )

tipstersclub       ( Basten )                                          114                                        -26.255                -262.550          ( Stopped tracking )

tipstersclub       ( JPP )                                               60                                          -28.885               -144.425           ( Stopped tracking )

tipstersclub         ( Houdini )                                       47                                          -21.588                -101.679

tipstersclub         (IrishAssasin)                                 143                                              +1.267              -24.921       ( Stopped Tipping )

tipstersclub           ( Record )                                       71                                          +28.243              +245.945          ( Stopped tracking )

tipstersclub           ( Ardeal )                                       288                                         -132.927             -896.185            ( Stopped tracking )

tipstersclub          ( DaveBets)                                      29                                          -15.537              -155.537                        

Joca97                  ( Free tips )                                   129                                          +7.572                +75.720
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002400.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=881042.0

Wadster                ( premium picks )                            64                                          +37.154            +966.620

Wadster                 ( Free Picks )                                   45                                          +18.632             +197.042

Punting4Profit       ( premium racing )                          165                                          +38.683           +800.468

BitcoinSupremo     ( free picks )                                     4                                             -0.378               -3.780

BuySportsPicks.net   ( soccer )                                       5                                             -3.000               -30.000

BuySportsPicks.net    ( CSGO )                                      10                                            +8.844              +88.440

Enigma Betting          (  racing )                                    453                                           -4.956              -486.931   ( Stopped Tracking )

Tipstrr free ( Lucky 7s , Gentleman ,Low Blow, MAGA)     393                                           +62.498           +1174.028

premium tipsters       ( premium twitter )                       16                                             -15.720              -157.200

Ron Williams Tips      ( premium racing )                        45                                              +15.807           +316.140

Elite Bet Syndicate    ( premium racing )                         10                                              +3.420             +85.500

Damir                      ( premium soccer )                          2                                                +0.458             +9.160
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                  
                                                                                                                                                          +1439.415

been a tough week that costed me 744 euros in losses , so some change is needed
first of all as you can see I decided to stop following Enigma even he was doing amazing , but his style doesn't suit me and it's really dangerous and swingy
for example my all time high profit with him was 81 units and as you can see the profit turned -5 units , which means the downswing lasted for 86 and maybe it will last more if I continue with him
he recommends 150 units bankroll , so for people who started following him at that point they would had lost 86 units which means they lost 57.333% of their bankroll and that's frustrating
I will keep an eye on him in the future maybe I will rejoin next year or so

Tipstrr tipsters now aren't free anymore and they are paid , but as you can see they worth the money and I decided to continue with them

I have added also Elite Bet Syndicate who has really impressive results with horse racing , he tips like maximum 5 horses a day so the variance with him should be low

also added Damir to my list and subscribed to him yesterday , his premium record is looking good with over 10% ROI even the sample is small with only 250 picks but still it worths the try

I guess I won't add any more tipster in the near future , I will stick to these and see how things go
now my hope is to reach 4K euros in profit before October , if I did so I can really start taking this investing project more seriously since it will be generating more than enough money for me to live in my current country
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:18:50 AM

OP has been updated with the following stats

Site                                                              Picks Followed                                Profit (units)             in Euros

Betting-analyst (horse elite)                                    237                                               -12.955            -323.875               (stopped tracking)

bookie insiders  ( soccer tips)                                   235                                         +14.754              +356.785

bookie insiders  (tennis tips )                                    92                                              -13.748              -343.700              (stopped tracking)

degen signals    ( free picks  )                                    72                                          -0.036                 -0.900

tipstersclub       (alcuni )                                            11                                          -2.400                  -12.000          ( Stopped tracking )

tipstersclub       ( Basten )                                          114                                        -26.255                -262.550          ( Stopped tracking )

tipstersclub       ( JPP )                                               60                                          -28.885               -144.425           ( Stopped tracking )

tipstersclub         ( Houdini )                                       47                                          -21.588                -101.679

tipstersclub         (IrishAssasin)                                 143                                              +1.267              -24.921       ( Stopped Tipping )

tipstersclub           ( Record )                                       71                                          +28.243              +245.945          ( Stopped tracking )

tipstersclub           ( Ardeal )                                       288                                         -132.927             -896.185            ( Stopped tracking )

tipstersclub          ( DaveBets)                                      29                                          -15.537              -155.537                        

Joca97                  ( Free tips )                                   129                                          +7.572                +75.720

Wadster                ( premium picks )                            78                                          +50.395            +1,336.460

Wadster                 ( Free Picks )                                  64                                          +42.102             +438.932

Punting4Profit       ( premium racing )                          172                                          +39.643           +823.508

BitcoinSupremo     ( free picks )                                     4                                             -0.378               -3.780

BuySportsPicks.net   ( soccer )                                       5                                             -3.000               -30.000

BuySportsPicks.net    ( CSGO )                                      10                                            +8.844              +88.440

Enigma Betting          (  racing )                                    453                                           -4.956              -486.931   ( Stopped Tracking )

Tipstrr free ( Lucky 7s , Gentleman ,Low Blow, MAGA)     463                                           +83.482           +1,635.612

premium tipsters       ( premium twitter )                       16                                             -15.720              -157.200

Ron Williams Tips      ( premium racing )                        54                                              +10.917           +218.340

Elite Bet Syndicate    ( premium racing )                         21                                              -2.929             -73.225

Damir                      ( premium soccer )                          9                                                -1.222             -24.440
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                  
                                                                                                                                                          +2,178.394

so total profit is back up to over 2000 euros thanks to Wadster and my tipstrr friend who runs 4 accounts there and ended closing the week with around 740 EURs profit
these two are doing amazing as you can see with crazy good ROI especially Wadster who provides really tiny amount of picks but with crazy accuracy and crazy ROI
so if you have a good bankroll to risk then these two can really help you double your bankroll quick

soccer has been kinda boring and kinda break even , I really like Damir's style but wasn't able to bet all of his picks due to my life routine these days but I still believe that he has great value

also wasn't able to place all the bets with punting4profit cause I'm not waking up early and I'm missing pretty much all of his picks since he post the picks in the morning
this should be changed in winter when I have to start waking up early and go to college but so far I'm still having vacation with friends and family and I'm waking up really late

I may not continue with Ron and Elite Bet Syndicate cause they have kinda high price with low volume and they use clickbank for their payments that does the auto renew monthly so I'm struggling to find someone who is able to do the payments for me regularly and accept my bitcoins for the clickbank payments

still searching for good new guys to add , as you can see I have premium tipsters but also I'm not able to find their selections since most of the times they do doubles that I can't find with bitcoin bookies or asian sites
also subscribed to Boring Winners and he claims to have over 10% ROI but he mainly tips corners and these also are really hard to find with the bookies I use especially with the odds he quote so I wasted the subscription money  Grin

again if you know any good site or guy please let me know so I maybe subscribe
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

Hi mate, quite amazing results as it is definitely not easy to make money on sports betting these days.
I cannot remember if I posted this or not earlier in this thread, I can recommend secretbettingclub, I downloaded a few of their reports lately, but cannot share them as I promised the owner I would not post publicly. But there are some interesting tipsters, especially on horse racing.

By the way you can get your money back with this service if you are not happy with it, so it's definitely worth a try, these guys are very trustworthy.
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:50:12 PM

Hi mate, quite amazing results as it is definitely not easy to make money on sports betting these days.
I cannot remember if I posted this or not earlier in this thread, I can recommend secretbettingclub, I downloaded a few of their reports lately, but cannot share them as I promised the owner I would not post publicly. But there are some interesting tipsters, especially on horse racing.

By the way you can get your money back with this service if you are not happy with it, so it's definitely worth a try, these guys are very trustworthy.

thanks mate , yeah as you can see some tipsters I followed weren't good so there is a grind and I'm trying to have as many good guys to follow as I can so I reduce the variance
I checked the site but honestly I didn't understand it fully hehe , still trying to see where the tipsters section is and where to see their past results cause I check the past results everytime before I check a tipster

is there any specific guy there to follow ? and is there any section in the site that shows past performance ?
reactorjuno

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:36:07 AM
Merited by SyGambler (2)

thanks mate , yeah as you can see some tipsters I followed weren't good so there is a grind and I'm trying to have as many good guys to follow as I can so I reduce the variance
I checked the site but honestly I didn't understand it fully hehe , still trying to see where the tipsters section is and where to see their past results cause I check the past results everytime before I check a tipster

is there any specific guy there to follow ? and is there any section in the site that shows past performance ?

The website I posted is a tipster review service (not a tipster), if you subscribe for one year, you will have all their reviews every month. You download the reports (PDF files) and inside they usually rate 2 or 3 tipsters, usually soccer or horse racing.

The way they evaluate the tipsters is great, because they really consider the availability of the odds, which IMO is the key. Here is an example:

Then of course they rate the results. Usually per year.
Of course they consider (usually) at least 1,000 tips:

It's a good service, even though you need to pay first for their review service, and then each time you'll decide to buy one tipster. But once again, what I find the most difficult with the few I tried, was to achieve the same average odds, I always ended up with lower odds than the ones advised, which affected the results.

The most obvious example was the tipster named Club GOWI, who is absolutely great at finding values, but he has too many followers and you cannot get the odds quoted in the emails he sends.
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:13:12 AM

snip

oh thanks for making this clear , I didn't understand the site when I visited it and thought they offer tips as well
well yeah if it's hard to get the odds for these tipsters then probably I shouldn't join especially that I'm limited only to asian bookies
hope we can together find someone who is still not that popular , cause IMO this is where the value stands  Cheesy
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

bookie insiders  ( soccer tips)                                   242                                         +13.164              +313.060

degen signals    ( free picks  )                                    75                                          +0.244                 +6.100

Wadster                ( premium picks )                            81                                          +46.895            +1,231.460

Wadster                 ( Free Picks )                                  67                                          +36.102             +366.932

Punting4Profit       ( premium racing )                          181                                          +48.872           +1,045.004

Enigma Betting          (  racing )                                    453                                           -4.956              -486.931   ( Stopped Tracking )

Tipstrr      ( Lucky 7s , Gentleman ,Low Blow, MAGA)     492                                           +75.509          +1,452.233

Ron Williams Tips      ( premium racing )                        60                                              +7.167           +143.340    ( Stopped Tracking )

Elite Bet Syndicate    ( premium racing )                         21                                              -2.929             -73.225     ( Stopped Tracking  )

Damir                      ( premium soccer )                          10                                                -0.312             -6.240
                                                                                                                                                          +1,945.986

nothing new so far , was down around 230 euros last week but it's a small swing that happens from time to time
been missing a lot of winners for Damir due to posting the picks few hours before the events and being away from laptop , but longterm we should be fine

I decided to stop following Ron and Elite cause a person I trust told me that they both are scam with fake twitter followers and to be honest I received two DMs on twitter from strangers recommending them for me which is really shady thing to do IMO since I haven't asked people opinions there so they either got paid from them to say that or these accounts are for them as well so better to avoid

still have lack of tipsters to follow but won't join anyone new except the tipster is recommended by someone who I trust
there are many good tipsters around but the prices they quote are so hard to find so better to avoid these as well 

damir10

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

I also have been following your thread. It is just unlucky or I hope you will catch picks at the same time zone.

I noticed you cought only 10 Picks from my service. But you started tracking me on 26th August. There has been now 25 Picks from 26th August to today. ( 10th September)
It should be 17 won -  8 lost bets - ROI: %22. Average odds: 1.80 in these period.

I see your concern or reason to miss games. I send most of picks from 09:00 UTC timezone to 16:00 UTC. These are the best for Europe.

Another Stats are %35 of my picks sent 3-6 hours to event start time.
%26 of those sent 1-3 hours to event start time.
%15 of those sent 6-12 hours to event start time.
%9 of those sent 12-24 hours to event start time.
%6 of those sent 24+ hours to event start time.

Good Luck

reactorjuno

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

bookie insiders  ( soccer tips)                                   242                                         +13.164              +313.060

degen signals    ( free picks  )                                    75                                          +0.244                 +6.100

Wadster                ( premium picks )                            81                                          +46.895            +1,231.460

Wadster                 ( Free Picks )                                  67                                          +36.102             +366.932

Punting4Profit       ( premium racing )                          181                                          +48.872           +1,045.004

Tipstrr      ( Lucky 7s , Gentleman ,Low Blow, MAGA)     492                                           +75.509          +1,452.233

Ron Williams Tips      ( premium racing )                        60                                              +7.167           +143.340    ( Stopped Tracking )

Elite Bet Syndicate    ( premium racing )                         21                                              -2.929             -73.225     ( Stopped Tracking  )

Damir                      ( premium soccer )                          10                                                -0.312             -6.240
                                                                                                                                                          +1,945.986

nothing new so far , was down around 230 euros last week but it's a small swing that happens from time to time
been missing a lot of winners for Damir due to posting the picks few hours before the events and being away from laptop , but longterm we should be fine

I decided to stop following Ron and Elite cause a person I trust told me that they both are scam with fake twitter followers and to be honest I received two DMs on twitter from strangers recommending them for me which is really shady thing to do IMO since I haven't asked people opinions there so they either got paid from them to say that or these accounts are for them as well so better to avoid

still have lack of tipsters to follow but won't join anyone new except the tipster is recommended by someone who I trust
there are many good tipsters around but the prices they quote are so hard to find so better to avoid these as well  

In my quest to find good horse racing tipsters, I unfortunately got to the conclusion that it is very hard to have profits by using Betfair Exchange only. This is my main issue. All good tipsters have access to soft bookies such as Coral, etc (of course they'll close your account quickly if you win but at least you'll get some profits).
I remember asking The Northern Monkey if he would recommend me to subscribe if I had access to Betfair Exchange only, and he was very honest by saying that it would limit my profits a lot.
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:03:16 AM

I also have been following your thread. It is just unlucky or I hope you will catch picks at the same time zone.

I noticed you cought only 10 Picks from my service. But you started tracking me on 26th August. There has been now 25 Picks from 26th August to today. ( 10th September)
It should be 17 won -  8 lost bets - ROI: %22. Average odds: 1.80 in these period.

I see your concern or reason to miss games. I send most of picks from 09:00 UTC timezone to 16:00 UTC. These are the best for Europe.

Another Stats are %35 of my picks sent 3-6 hours to event start time.
%26 of those sent 1-3 hours to event start time.
%15 of those sent 6-12 hours to event start time.
%9 of those sent 12-24 hours to event start time.
%6 of those sent 24+ hours to event start time.

Good Luck

yeah mate sadly my routine is messed up , been waking up late missing some days ...etc but this should change starting next week when my hospital practice starts and my vacation ends so no worries
you are doing more than good and your 3rd party tracking stats showing solid returns , hope your performance and ROI will stay the same after we reach 1000 bets  Smiley

In my quest to find good horse racing tipsters, I unfortunately got to the conclusion that it is very hard to have profits by using Betfair Exchange only. This is my main issue. All good tipsters have access to soft bookies such as Coral, etc (of course they'll close your account quickly if you win but at least you'll get some profits).
I remember asking The Northern Monkey if he would recommend me to subscribe if I had access to Betfair Exchange only, and he was very honest by saying that it would limit my profits a lot.

this is so true mate , but not 100% accurate
sadly most of the tipsters quote the highest price that one of the fiat bookies offer while they don't count on exchange rate and liquidity
I have had a long conversation with Irishassasin ( and I'm looking to bring him here to the forums and interview him in the coming days ) he told me that he bets only on betfair and some local shops cause he is limited in everysingle fiat site
what you can do is simply stick to the picks and the plays that you can find their recommended price on betfair or matchbook , if you can't find the odds of the play then just simply forget about the pick and wait for another day to come
this is how I have been doing and I really can't wait till I reach like 4K picks followed by horse racing guys , maybe this can give us more idea about this matter

BTW I just subscribed to Top Rated Jumps , Top Rated Tips and Top Rated Value . These accounts are the most profitable ones on tipstrr and they have many followers
let's see if I can profit following these with only betting on Betfair , Matchbook and Mbet.io
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:32:33 AM

just a quick update , Ardeal ( owner of tipsters club ) message me yesterday on Twitter and asked me join again for 3 months
he promised that that he and other 4 tipsters from TC will start providing way better tips than before , and it's like a challenge for them to clear up the name since they all yielded me negative result

Ardeal is a good tipster I can't deny that , his stats are still up in bookieinsiders and you can see that he used to do way so good
I was frustrated by his last performance and to be honest I feel like he changed the way he tipped in the past , now I can see low variance picks that have decent odds unlike the past where he tipped a lot of tie breaks , outright and long shots
also he will be using mostly asian bookies ( pinnacle , sbo , betfair and matchbook ) and that's amazing since you can access these all over the world ( except USA ) and they don't limit winners

so tracing have been resumed to the followin tipsters : Ardeal , Basten , DaveBets , Alcuni and MCee ( who took JPP's place )

let's see how these 3 months will end  Cheesy
reactorjuno

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

Being speculative here but perhaps it is worth looking at this one > https://tradeonsports.co.uk/results/ To be honest I am quite surprised that he is quoting odds "based on laying the favourite just before the game starts". I thought the value was gone most of the time right before the start of the game, but I guess if you are being selective it is still possible to make money.
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:54:02 PM

Being speculative here but perhaps it is worth looking at this one > https://tradeonsports.co.uk/results/ To be honest I am quite surprised that he is quoting odds "based on laying the favourite just before the game starts". I thought the value was gone most of the time right before the start of the game, but I guess if you are being selective it is still possible to make money.

for some reason site isn't opening for me , but in general I have seen some such style on twitter where there are some apps that provide stats and people bet against the favor
not sure about this betting style but since it relies on betting right before the race where the liquidity is big it doesn't suit me at all
it can be less swingy but should be less rewarding as well , at the moment I follow 3 horse racing guys that are really doing good bu betting winner or EW but may start digging for new style in the coming days
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

OP has been updated with the following stats :

bookie insiders  ( soccer tips)                                   247                                         +13.139              +312.373

degen signals    ( free picks  )                                    79                                          -1.836                 -45.900

tipstersclub       (alcuni )                                            12                                          +3.150                  +15.750           

tipstersclub       ( Basten )                                          117                                        -30.530                -300.530          

tipstersclub       ( MCee )                                            74                                          -9.666                  -48.330          

tipstersclub           ( Ardeal )                                       305                                         -146.807             -843.826           

tipstersclub          ( DaveBets)                                      32                                          -12.259              -122.590                        

Wadster                ( premium picks )                            84                                          +52.960            +1,413.410

Wadster                 ( Free Picks )                                  68                                          +34.102             +342.932

Punting4Profit       ( premium racing )                          199                                          +55.011           +1,192.340

Tipstrr      ( Lucky 7s , Gentleman ,Low Blow, MAGA)     513                                           +77.231          +1,491.839

premium tipsters       ( premium twitter )                       16                                             -15.720              -157.200   ( Stopped Tracking )

Damir                      ( premium soccer )                          16                                                -1.962             -53.370

Tipstrr    ( Top Rated Jumps , Tips , Value )                       85                                                +75.971          +1,951.055

+4,313.287

WHAT A WEEEEEEK !!! around 2400 euros profit for last week and I'm at another all time high profit with my journey
a massive thank you to wadster and Irishassasin for telling me about Top Rated Jumps , another great tipster is added to the list and his last 12 months ROI is insane
followed him for only 85 picks so far and ended having around 90% ROI with these picks  Grin

obviously I ran above average but this guy have high volume horse racing tips with high ROI , so my expectation would be high for him and I guess he is the one that will be the star of this thread since he has high ROI and high volume  Cheesy
so to be honest I'm totally relying on Top Rated Jumps , Irish Assasin ( tipstrr 4 accounts , Wadster and Punting4profit since they all have over 10% ROI which is so damn hard to achieve with other sports

so as I stated few days ago I added again 5 tipsters from tipstersclub , I really like the style of MCee and Davebets but Ardeal and Basten needs to prove that they can really be profitable
numbers aren't good at all to be honest for these 2 guys , taking Ardeal as an example his  stats from the last 1584 picks is -3.171% ROI with -318 units profit
his recommended bankroll is 500 units so you can see that a follower of him since the beginning would had lost over 60% of the bankroll + subscription fee which isn't low btw comparing it with the other guys that I follow with amazing stats

but due to respect to his old stats with bookieinsiders I will follow him with stop loss at -250 units , I won't risk more than that with him since I'm not anymore sure that he can really profit longrun since we already have a big sample of over 1000picks yielding negative
also I will only follow the picks that I can find the odds for it , for example if he tips something at X2.34 and I find it at X2.33 I won't bet that bet even the odds difference is so small

also after checking the numbers I found that I lost less Euros with him and that's what you can see if you compare this update with the last one I made , the units lost are the same but I did a wrong calculation with how much Euros lost

that's it for this week and hopefully I will have many more weeks to come like this , in case you want to follow some of the guys I follow well now you already have some good numbers to choose
focus on the bolded ones in OP since they are the most that I trust and they are all great tipsters , you should be profiting with these more than the other tipsters that I follow

also once I reach 5000 euros profit i will do another giveway same as the last one I made , to be eligible to win you should only have one constructive post in this thread and that's it  Cheesy 
reactorjuno

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

Since Top Rated Jumps has a 90% ROI, I may subscribe and start betting against his tips  Tongue just kidding, but indeed as you said it's impossible to sustain such result. By the way, are we on the same page, ROI or ROC (Return on Capital). 90% of ROC would mean current bankroll at 1900 starting from 1000 in just 85 picks, but I cannot see how a 90% ROI is possible, unless he released one or two winners at odds of 100 or 200?

Anyway, very encouraging indeed.
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2529

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

snip

WHAT A WEEEEEEK !!! around 2400 euros profit for last week and I'm at another all time high profit with my journey
a massive thank you to wadster and Irishassasin for telling me about Top Rated Jumps , another great tipster is added to the list and his last 12 months ROI is insane
followed him for only 85 picks so far and ended having around 90% ROI with these picks  Grin

Congrats, on great week. That tipster with 90% ROI is absolutely insane. Ride the wagon while it lasts Smiley

I'll have to tweak my game to include more sports/leagues. I am betting mainly on football and tennis matches from the leagues/tournaments I watch and it is getting harder and harder to stay in the plus. This weekend was ok so far with some nice results from Premier league (C. Palace win) and some Davis Cup Matches (Cilic and Coric to win with handicaps on the Friday), hope it continues today.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:24:25 AM

Since Top Rated Jumps has a 90% ROI, I may subscribe and start betting against his tips  Tongue just kidding, but indeed as you said it's impossible to sustain such result. By the way, are we on the same page, ROI or ROC (Return on Capital). 90% of ROC would mean current bankroll at 1900 starting from 1000 in just 85 picks, but I cannot see how a 90% ROI is possible, unless he released one or two winners at odds of 100 or 200?

Anyway, very encouraging indeed.

the 90% ROI isn't accurate of course mate , it's just for me following only 85 picks and longterm it should correct itself
but in general this guy is a beast , he runs 3 accounts on tipstrr with 24.9%, 14.4% and 67% ROI so longterm I should expect something between 14 and 25%
you can check his 3 account here :
https://tipstrr.com/tipster/top-rated-jumps/about
https://tipstrr.com/tipster/toprated/about
https://tipstrr.com/tipster/top-rated-value/stats

one of the accounts is free the whole September if i remember right , I paid for the other 2 accounts 110 euros for 3 months
you can try it and see if it suits you , in general horse racing is really lucrative but it's dangerous as well
the more units you have the more safe you will feel , i wont be surprised if I busted like 1000 euros next week with racing  Grin

now since I follow 3 guys for horse racing it should be a little bit less swingy for me , but a time may come where the 3 guys do bad for a week or two and you will see me moaning here  Grin

Congrats, on great week. That tipster with 90% ROI is absolutely insane. Ride the wagon while it lasts Smiley

I'll have to tweak my game to include more sports/leagues. I am betting mainly on football and tennis matches from the leagues/tournaments I watch and it is getting harder and harder to stay in the plus. This weekend was ok so far with some nice results from Premier league (C. Palace win) and some Davis Cup Matches (Cilic and Coric to win with handicaps on the Friday), hope it continues today.

thanks brotha , hope the hot run continues this week as well hehe
the whole point of this thread is to treat sportsbetting as an investment , with this thread I don't rely on myself at all except with money management so hopefully I can prove that people can invest in tipsters and sportsbetting the same way they invest in stocks and other stuffs
I won't call the results accurate until I reach something like +50K euros , then maybe I can say that yeah it's really possible to win by just following tipsters
SyGambler (OP)
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

bookie insiders  ( soccer tips)                                   263                                         +13.186              +313.665

degen signals    ( free picks  )                                    83                                          -2.046                 -51.150

tipstersclub       (alcuni )                                            13                                          -1.850                 -9.250          

tipstersclub       ( Basten )                                          127                                        -21.767                -217.670          

tipstersclub       ( MCee )                                           114                                         +37.630               +194.656          

tipstersclub           ( Ardeal )                                       324                                         -207.349             -1,176.807          

tipstersclub          ( DaveBets)                                      37                                          -12.159              -121.590                        

Wadster                ( premium picks )                            92                                          +41.960            +1,083.410

Wadster                 ( Free Picks )                                  84                                          +42.362             +442.052

Punting4Profit       ( premium racing )                          217                                          +72.102           +1,603.004

Tipstrr      ( Lucky 7s , Gentleman ,Low Blow, MAGA)     543                                           +90.729          +1,802.293

premium tipsters       ( premium twitter )                       16                                             -15.720              -157.200   ( Stopped Tracking )

Damir                      ( premium soccer )                          21                                                +1.804             +40.780

Tipstrr    ( Top Rated Jumps , Tips , Value )                       162                                               +62.028          +1,567.623

+4,479.150

profited a little bit over 150 euros last week , not that good but for sure better than losing
some tipsters had good runs and other had bad , so glad it was kinda balanced to end up with a little profit

I have subscribed to Craig on tipsters club , he is the best tipster in that site and the reason I didn't subscribe before is because I thought it was hard to follow his picks since he tip only golf and snooker but he confirmed that I should be fine following him with betfair exchange so I will add his results once I have some decided tips to post

Ardeal now reached -207 units and as I stated before if we reach -250 units I will definitely stop following him for good , even if the performance started to get better I feel not safe at all following and facing such big losing period
I'm ok with losing a little but the signs aren't good to be honest , so let's wait and see

I guess I won't add any more tipsters for now , actually I will start eliminating some especially the ones who are losing or winning a little since it's money and time consuming to follow certain tipster
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: