Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Astronomers have discovered 7 planets similar to earth  (Read 1068 times)
ValeryBark (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:05:54 PM

According to astronomers, their discovery proves that the earth scenario origin of life is not unique in the Universe. In addition, some planets are potentially habitable to them. Is farthest from its sun, the planet must have a dense atmosphere and liquid ocean hidden under the ice. Planets are near ultrahydrogel red dwarf TRAPPIST-1, which is at a distance of 39.5 light-years from the Solar system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denzelc

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:19:15 PM

Yeah, more possibility of there having alien life somewhere in this big universe
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 11:58:53 PM

Yeah, more possibility of there having alien life somewhere in this big universe
Your right dude.
Im believe that we are not alone in this universe.
And I believe that governments hide that from ours.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:12:50 AM

Your right dude.

We're definetely not alone in this universe, it's simply impossible. That "government hides aliens from us" is false on many levels. Firstly, if aliens are to come here they'd probably make an impact governments couldn't be able to hide, and that scenario is simply easily described with a human and an ant hill. You just walk pass by it, see a primitive life and move on and also if you wanted to, you can destroy them all in an instant.. and we're those ants. But who knows what's out there.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:42:03 AM

According to astronomers, their discovery proves that the earth scenario origin of life is not unique in the Universe. In addition, some planets are potentially habitable to them. Is farthest from its sun, the planet must have a dense atmosphere and liquid ocean hidden under the ice. Planets are near ultrahydrogel red dwarf TRAPPIST-1, which is at a distance of 39.5 light-years from the Solar system.
The fact some exoplanets similar to earth have been found does not mean or proof that the same events that happen on planet earth happen on those planets since there are many unknown variables about how life began in this planet.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:26:10 PM

This does increase the possibility of finding alien life. That it's possible they've good liquid water there greatly increases the odds that at least some for of life is present. It better be not intelligent or you'd see fundamentalist running around shouting "Lies!" or "Demons!". Cheesy

That's the least of my concern though. I'm more interested in finding planets that are hospitable to humans (or at least easy to terraform). These planets are tidally locked to their star. Even if they got liquid water there, a suitable atmosphere and so on, it would probably hard to settle with all the high-velocity winds and stuff. We better find a new place to relocate, fast.
darkseid1199

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:33:08 PM

The elite will try to destroy this world and flee there. How many light years are they away from us?
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:48:18 AM

Yes there is planet that similar to Earth and some rumored worthy for human habitation. But research still needs to be undertaken to ensure whether it is really worth it to habitable or not. And to reach the planet is still no transportation could reach it, because it takes transport which could be faster with the light to could be up there. I'm not sure anyone could survive with transport as fast as it. I think current technology still can not make a person could reach the planet.
Jannn

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 10:27:08 AM

The elite will try to destroy this world and flee there. How many light years are they away from us?
If we travel with the speed of light we can go their within 39 years.
I don't think if US,Russia and other countries have a spacecraft that can travel speed of light.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

What is the point in discovering all these exoplanets, when none of them are suitable for human habitation. Atmosphere is the single biggest problem. An atmosphere which is similar to the one we have on earth, has not been found anywhere else. Even if we ignore that issue, there are others, such as climate and gravity.
Malsetid

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:54:40 AM

Your right dude.

We're definetely not alone in this universe, it's simply impossible. That "government hides aliens from us" is false on many levels. Firstly, if aliens are to come here they'd probably make an impact governments couldn't be able to hide, and that scenario is simply easily described with a human and an ant hill. You just walk pass by it, see a primitive life and move on and also if you wanted to, you can destroy them all in an instant.. and we're those ants. But who knows what's out there.
You're right there dude. I believe we haven't yet made any reliable contact here as its impossible to keep proof from the public. We may have been influenced by a lot of fictional movies and documentaries because if there is already actual contact, im sure we'll know it. I dont think it would be lkke it was in the movies, with some space craft crashing to earth with a couple of green guys making minimal contact. If another lufe would find us, it most likely would have global effect

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:50:59 AM

Yes its true,,but the astronomers study right now.  .Astronomers at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration  have detected no less than seven roughly Earth-sized worlds orbiting a dwarf star in the system.And Nasa have discovered six inner planets which can support life - not too hot and not too cold.
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:51:26 AM

Yes there is planet that similar to Earth and some rumored worthy for human habitation. But research still needs to be undertaken to ensure whether it is really worth it to habitable or not. And to reach the planet is still no transportation could reach it, because it takes transport which could be faster with the light to could be up there. I'm not sure anyone could survive with transport as fast as it. I think current technology still can not make a person could reach the planet.

even if astronomers find thousands of planets similar to earth, those planets do not contain 100% what earth own like oxygen, gravity, etc. so I don't think those planets could be human homes.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
SirPol85

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:08:39 AM

even if astronomers find thousands of planets similar to earth, those planets do not contain 100% what earth own like oxygen, gravity, etc. so I don't think those planets could be human homes.
The man has already destroyed practically the earth, now another planet is needed for habitation. What will happen to the new planet is interesting. But the fact that there is more than one similar to ours is for sure. If you believe in the theory of the explosion, then identical planets are possible.
satchelsidney

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:50:36 AM

This planets are very far away. It would take many generations to reach this planets, even if we have spaceship that can travel up to the fraction of speed of light.

The future of humankind is not on the planets. In the future humans will be building space cities as large as planets. On this artificial planets the weather and climate are controlled. There would be no typhoon and earthquakes.

What if I told you, we are not alone in this world?
Seccerius

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:32:18 AM

The galaxy is infinite and there is another life, but we know very little about it. In order for research to be faster it is necessary to make a super-high-speed spacecraft as in a movie. And even if there are other living beings not the fact that the human body can also live there normally without any adaptations and there will be edible food there. Sometimes I am visited by the thought that someone from very rich people flew to live on another planet, but hides it from everyone so that they do not come and spoil the planet Smiley
Barrymore

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:46:33 AM

The galaxy is infinite and there is another life, but we know very little about it. In order for research to be faster it is necessary to make a super-high-speed spacecraft as in a movie. And even if there are other living beings not the fact that the human body can also live there normally without any adaptations and there will be edible food there. Sometimes I am visited by the thought that someone from very rich people flew to live on another planet, but hides it from everyone so that they do not come and spoil the planet Smiley
I very much doubt that you can fly to another planet even a lot of money. It's a one way ticket. Easier like Rockefeller to buy the heart and prolong your life. Even if we assume that the person does not need food our body will not sustain the movement at the speed of light. Do not forget that the distance to these planets 40 parsecs.
Ronxawala

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:52:16 AM

I very much doubt that you can fly to another planet even a lot of money. It's a one way ticket. Easier like Rockefeller to buy the heart and prolong your life. Even if we assume that the person does not need food our body will not sustain the movement at the speed of light. Do not forget that the distance to these planets 40 parsecs.

Yes, this is only fantastic. The human body can not stand a long stay on other planets and too fast flight, because it is adapted for life on our planet. And in general, to fly into space, you need to have iron health.
santaclaws

Activity: 119

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:03:19 PM

Yes of course life is all over the universe. Its just another phenomenon of the universe. I believe its very common and life evolves on many planets. Its just our egos that drive us to think that earth is the only one.

Mitcsell

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:10:07 PM

The man has already destroyed practically the earth, now another planet is needed for habitation. What will happen to the new planet is interesting. But the fact that there is more than one similar to ours is for sure. If you believe in the theory of the explosion, then identical planets are possible.

Yes. The resources of our planet may not be enough for the future generations. And if there is a global war, the land will suffer even more and it would be nice to find even one more suitable planet for living. Only there it will be necessary to create everything in a new way, if there are no living beings on the planet.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: