Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want linux drivers with O/C and co?  (Voting closed: March 04, 2017, 08:58:06 PM)
Yes - 2 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want linux drivers with O/C and co?  (Read 325 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:58:06 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 05:49:44 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

I am very disappointed by the support on linux by the card manufacturers. Are you too? And would it make a difference in your purchasing decisions? I want the full set and I am super angry with the mod bios restriction on losedowspyware.

I want to be able to tweak from the driver, the gpu freq and voltage, the ram voltage, freq and timing and the fan speed and see the temperatures. Minimal support 101.

p.s. it's a disguised post to try to motivate both brands to release real drivers.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:21:57 PM

Just use drivers before 17.x.x or use the one button patch that enables 17.x.x drivers to work with modded RX bioses. Don't see what the issue is.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:51:52 PM

Just use drivers before 17.x.x or use the one button patch that enables 17.x.x drivers to work with modded RX bioses. Don't see what the issue is.

I have read a guide on techpowerup, and apparently it's not as easy as you describe it, but it's not the question of the poll.

then why can't the same functionalities be available for linux.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: