Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [🅰NN] 🅸🅲🅾 YuTü.Co.in: 1st Crypto-commodity 💱 Catering 2 YouTube 📷 Creators  (Read 12777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:55:11 AM

reserved for Filipino translation  Cool
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
von max

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:01:46 AM

I don't quite understand why people make these new coin threads without posting anything to the public.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:13:15 AM

I don't quite understand why people make these new coin threads without posting anything to the public.
Because they are BTC collectors! They are waiting for some innocent to harvest the BTC and become rich!
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 05:40:07 AM

Au contraire! Look at the creation date of this thread. The PoB CPL was just created no more than a couple days ago. The YuTüCoin (YTC) has yet to be created, with the same true for any YouTube creator's yAltcoins, each crypto based on a permissioned blockchain.

Ergo, this IS our public posting about a new coin prior to its creation. That said, there are some people who don't quite understand how some people can post to a thread sans reading it first.  Tongue

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)

nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:40:41 AM

sir I have to leave the campaign because I want to try new campaigns

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

im also feeling this ^^
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 04:28:53 PM

im also feeling this ^^

edgar, I'm not sure what you're alluding to, for you've never been part of the signature campaign. Please correctly me if I'm mistaken, bud.

nor9854, since you were basically the only person who put an earnest effort in our sig campaign, you'll be rewarded 1 PAQ. I'll PM you in a sec to make you aware of this post.

Our next sig campaign will be administered by a user of this forum having a track record in running campaigns. Stay tuned.

edgar
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:13:11 AM

oh, i was referring to the PAQs purchased...
nor9854

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:41:30 PM

im also feeling this ^^

edgar, I'm not sure what you're alluding to, for you've never been part of the signature campaign. Please correctly me if I'm mistaken, bud.

nor9854, since you were basically the only person who put an earnest effort in our sig campaign, you'll be rewarded 1 PAQ. I'll PM you in a sec to make you aware of this post.

Our next sig campaign will be administered by a user of this forum having a track record in running campaigns. Stay tuned.

Sir I am very thankful to you for this reward to me.I failed to complete 100 posts and also leave your nice campaign but you kind enough to still reward me.I am thankful

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:03:49 PM

im also feeling this ^^

Sir I am very thankful to you for this reward to me.I failed to complete 100 posts and also leave your nice campaign but you kind enough to still reward me.I am thankful

"I bet you can't wait to start PAQing, eh?"

Opted to use this account to say your welcome & thanks, bud.

Bruno
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:51:40 PM

<snip which consisted of the OP of this thread>

It looks like a scam, it smells like a scam, it walks like a scam, it definitely TALKS LIKE A SCAM.  

Ergo, a scam. Got it! I'm now in the process of digging into this Bruno dude's background. Rumor has it that he's an old man without a job living in a van down by the Colorado River.

Since this thread is self-moderate, don't be surprised if Bruno comes along and deletes your post, cementing THE SNAKE THAT HE IS!

I sent you a PM, bud:

nor9854

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:45:08 PM

It looks like a scam, it smells like a scam, it walks like a scam, it definitely TALKS LIKE A SCAM.  

Ergo, a scam. Got it! I'm now in the process of digging into this Bruno dude's background. Rumor has it that he's an old man without a job living in a van down by the Colorado River.

Since this thread is self-moderate, don't be surprised if Bruno comes along and deletes your post, cementing THE SNAKE THAT HE IS!

I sent you a PM, bud:

Lol this is very funny I am waiting for your investigation lets see what it say Cheesy

|
|
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:04:14 AM

I sent you a PM, bud:

Lol this is very funny I am waiting for your investigation lets see what it say Cheesy

Reads to me like this Bruno dudes loves bringing goats to Bitcoin meetups: https://www.meetup.com/Las-Vegas-Bitcoin-Meetup/events/240616922/?read=1&_af=event&_af_eid=240616922&https=on What a sick bastard!
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:02:27 AM

bruno vs gleb cage match!!!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:16:34 PM

bruno vs gleb cage match!!!

Rumor has it that the match is gonna take place at The Legends Room in Las Vegas, where lifetime members who pay with crypto can get in for free. Tell Nick and Stephan that Bruno sent you.
nor9854

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:24:16 PM

When will we this ico sir?I think it is almost a month since you posted this but no roadmap is available yet

|
|
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 02:25:06 AM

When will we this ico sir?I think it is almost a month since you posted this but no roadmap is available yet

Still a tad behind, bud, while conducting ongoing talks with potential partners. Damn near having the exchange aspect of YuTü.Co.in worked out with Modulus (my initial choice) being its backend.

KERMY

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:31:09 AM

Still a tad behind, bud, while conducting ongoing talks with potential partners. Damn near having the exchange aspect of YuTü.Co.in worked out with Modulus (my initial choice) being its backend.

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊) https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/disp/651afd20738013.562f04a26b03a.gif
What is up with your fantasy about cupping men's balls? all I ever see you post about is some insatiable desire to cup someones balls. Damn dude! Go cup your own balls if you have any.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:14:01 PM

What is up with your fantasy about cupping men's balls? all I ever see you post about is some insatiable desire to cup someones balls. Damn dude! Go cup your own balls if you have any.

KERMY, you're well-versed as to what the humor surrounding "cup balls" is, stemming from the infamous exchange between Marshall Long and Josh Garza of GAW. Ergo, when said clause is espoused, it's done so under the guise of humor and not fantasy unless, that is, it's a Tuesday, then all bets are off.

Proof that you're versed:

Hah!  Lotsa luck, GAWSuit.  Nice fairy tale.

Wait until the SEC gets their hands on Garbanzo.

Yours is the fairy tale. The reality is Josh Garza v SEC. Coming to a courtroom near you soon.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:10:49 PM

KERMY, you're well-versed as to what the humor surrounding "cup balls" is, stemming from the infamous exchange between Marshall Long and Josh Garza of GAW. Ergo, when said clause is espoused, it's done so under the guise of humor and not fantasy unless, that is, it's a Tuesday, then all bets are off.

Proof that you're versed:

Proof? You're still in your ball cupping fantasy. Who's balls are you cupping today you perverted piece of shit?

Hah!  Lotsa luck, GAWSuit.  Nice fairy tale.

Wait until the SEC gets their hands on Garbanzo.

Yours is the fairy tale. The reality is Josh Garza v SEC. Coming to a courtroom near you soon.

That's between me and my fellow ball-cupper who both, by the way, are versed on how to quote a post.

That said, subsequent posts by you, KERMY, will be deleted.

Bruno
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: