Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:25:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] ONECOIN | NO PREMINE | FAIR LAUNCH | SHA256 TRIPLE  (Read 43843 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 12:14:02 PM

I can make you a GPU miner, any bids? ^^

and same here, for amd cards  Cheesy

rx480 can 700Mhs in double sha256, so in my calc, it can ~350Mhs for tripple sha256

Ah, now we have some vips in here Smiley

How about a closed source Dev fee miner?  Grin

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krile

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:17:45 PM

rx480 can 700Mhs in double sha256, so in my calc, it can ~350Mhs for tripple sha256

Oh come on Cheesy Just release the miner already Smiley

PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:24:25 PM

where i can buy onecoin, is ready in exchanger

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
krile

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:26:32 PM

where i can buy onecoin, is ready in exchanger

No coins are even mature yet lol Cheesy

First chance to buy from someone would be around block 750

staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 12:29:30 PM

I've already released the working cpu miner though and IMHO we should get a little bit back to the whole idea of open source regarding miners. The development of the last months is alarming. Only closed source dev fee miners or hell slow public miners are available, this way crypto will sooner or later suffer as newbies and new miners will lose interest rapidly.. Which overall hurts everyone.. It's okay to have highly optimized 'special version' with a slight advantage IMHO but this is like David vs Goliath

I agree, this project is a wake up call to everyone. On one hand the OneCoin ponzi "coin" is being criticized by the crypto community but at the same time everything is becoming so closed, straying away from the original idea how these technologies should develop.

I wish I understood this damn kernel code  Undecided

When reading posts like this i wish i had coding skills besides everything else i do in IT business. I would spit out this miner without hesitation or expectance of payment.

Hope the is still some open source spirit in cryptoland and not to honour us with a miner for this s...tcoin right here but to continue the vision of satoshi.

Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:39:56 PM

Out of all the names out there, you have to name your coin after one of the vilest scams out there?

are you trying to legitimise that stupid Ruja bitch?

Roll Eyes
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 12:53:04 PM

Out of all the names out there, you have to name your coin after one of the vilest scams out there?

are you trying to legitimise that stupid Ruja bitch?

Roll Eyes

They already tried! https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/norwegian-blockchain-dev-says-onecoin-uses-sql-instead-of-blockchain/

And i dont think this is an attempt by them either. Onecoin has no use case for this chain, there is no premine, no control.....

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 02:35:41 PM

simply put ...

a blackcoin clone with a few changes and a new algo ...

ok ... im watching ...

#crysx

sugarbaby

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

Can i send you an hooker by email?  Undecided

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
Vultron

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:20:59 PM

As far as I can tell this is the best miner so far.

https://github.com/ocminer/cpuminer-opt

Can you help me set up the cpu miner??

my occoin.bat has follows:

cpuminer -a sha256t --url stratum+tcp://oc.suprnova.cc:8586 -u melwinder1337.melwinder -p xxxx

I double click on it and it instantly closes, I have it in the main "cpuminer-opt-master" folder.

I don't know if you got it running or not but..

I'm assuming you are using Windows
ocminer did not compile a binary for this, that I'm aware of , which means you have to compile it yourself.

instead use joblo's cpuminer-opt v3.5.12 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1326803.0

in the .bat file put

cpuminer-aes-avx -a sha256t -o stratum+tcp://oc.suprnova.cc:8586 -u username.worker -p password
pause

I highly recommend using the pause command
because if it fails you can read why it fails before you close it manually

there are 5 .exe in the zip file choose the one that works best with your cpu

if using linux

install dependencies

(on Ubuntu )
sudo apt-get install automake autoconf pkg-config libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libssl-dev libgmp-dev git

(on Debian)
apt-get install automake autoconf pkg-config libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libssl-dev libgmp-dev git g++

(then install)

git clone https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt

cd cpuminer-opt

./build.sh

nano start.bash

(insert)

./cpuminer -a sha256t -o stratum+tcp://oc.suprnova.cc:8586 -u username.worker -p password
sleep 1000

(press ctrl-x then y then enter)

(make start.bash executable)

chmod +x start.bash

(start mining)

./start.bash

sugarbaby

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:37:35 PM

As far as I can tell this is the best miner so far.

https://github.com/ocminer/cpuminer-opt

Can you help me set up the cpu miner??

my occoin.bat has follows:

cpuminer -a sha256t --url stratum+tcp://oc.suprnova.cc:8586 -u melwinder1337.melwinder -p xxxx

I double click on it and it instantly closes, I have it in the main "cpuminer-opt-master" folder.

I don't know if you got it running or not but..

I'm assuming you are using Windows
ocminer did not compile a binary for this, that I'm aware of , which means you have to compile it yourself.

instead use joblo's cpuminer-opt v3.5.12 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1326803.0

in the .bat file put

cpuminer-aes-avx -a sha256t -o stratum+tcp://oc.suprnova.cc:8586 -u username.worker -p password
pause

I highly recommend using the pause command
because if it fails you can read why it fails before you close it manually

there are 5 .exe in the zip file choose the one that works best with your cpu

if using linux

install dependencies

(on Ubuntu )
sudo apt-get install automake autoconf pkg-config libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libssl-dev libgmp-dev git

(on Debian)
apt-get install automake autoconf pkg-config libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libssl-dev libgmp-dev git g++

(then install)

git clone https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt

cd cpuminer-opt

./build.sh

nano start.bash

(insert)

./cpuminer -a sha256t -o stratum+tcp://oc.suprnova.cc:8586 -u username.worker -p password
sleep 1000

(press ctrl-x then y then enter)

(make start.bash executable)

chmod +x start.bash

(start mining)

./start.bash

Im using JayDDee's miner and works nice on ubuntu

Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
krile

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:42:34 PM

Looks like someone pumped the difficulty with a GPU, and backed off for now, difficulty dropping now. This might develop into a pattern :/

djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:43:38 PM

GTX 1080 = 1 GHs

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 03:56:48 PM

GTX 1080 = 1 GHs

Guess you are not the guy in my post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801129.msg18073756#msg18073756 or will you shock us all and release the damn thing.

I dont need it so we are clear i just want to see if there is any open source spirit in the cryptocoding world left.

sugarbaby

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:10:02 PM

and same here, for amd cards  Cheesy

GTX 1080 = 1 GHs

Guess you are not the guy in my post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801129.msg18073756#msg18073756 or will you shock us all and release the damn thing.

I dont need it so we are clear i just want to see if there is any open source spirit in the cryptocoding world left.

Jure, that is why some are very rich in  and others dont... This is ruled as normal life - 1% very rich, 99% slaves
And funny is that some guys are always defending that btc is freedom...

MT4 available
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:13:57 PM

GTX 1080 = 1 GHs

Jure, that is why some are very rich in  and others dont... This is ruled as normal life - 1% very rich, 99% slaves

you are mistaking freedom for income.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 04:15:43 PM

GTX 1080 = 1 GHs

C'mon this is not ZCASH or XMR - it's a newly launched coin with just a standard-algo extended to one round..

I agree that miners which are using an all-new algo like equihash should be worth some - but not this "modified" algo here..

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
krile

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:19:30 PM

GTX 1080 = 1 GHs

C'mon this is not ZCASH or XMR - it's a newly launched coin with just a standard-algo extended to one round..

I agree that miners which are using an all-new algo like equihash should be worth some - but not this "modified" algo here..

What he said. You clowns are putting a price tag on something that was developed open source before you got your hands on it.

I bet you did not write your own kernel from scratch but used the ccminer/sgminer open source kernels. (and if you did develop your own I apologize and its cool to sell it Smiley )

Shame! Shame! Shame!

elbandi

Activity: 525
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:21:36 PM

I've already released the working cpu miner though and IMHO we should get a little bit back to the whole idea of open source regarding miners. The development of the last months is alarming. Only closed source dev fee miners or hell slow public miners are available, this way crypto will sooner or later suffer as newbies and new miners will lose interest rapidly.. Which overall hurts everyone.. It's okay to have highly optimized 'special version' with a slight advantage IMHO but this is like David vs Goliath

I agree, this project is a wake up call to everyone. On one hand the OneCoin ponzi "coin" is being criticized by the crypto community but at the same time everything is becoming so closed, straying away from the original idea how these technologies should develop.

I wish I understood this damn kernel code  Undecided

When reading posts like this i wish i had coding skills besides everything else i do in IT business. I would spit out this miner without hesitation or expectance of payment.

Hope the is still some open source spirit in cryptoland and not to honour us with a miner for this s...tcoin right here but to continue the vision of satoshi.
i didnt started to do a gpu miner yet, because i have other (not for cryptoworld) paid works currenly. i dont want to switch to a free work...

if someone want to make more money, they sould pay for it (with knowledge or money or other). i do same!  If i cannot do/havent something, but i need it, i have to pay for it (vps, rig, etc).

anyway, i share my old sgminer works, you can find it in github...
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

How cool is that there are words like "income" being used to justify greed. What income?  This One..shit right here is right now just burning electricity.
There is no market for OC at least not yet. But wait maybe Polo will list this s...t or will it be Yobit.

I might as welll go trolling on Yobits topic right now.

I like where this strange project is going it will clarify a lot of thing going on in cryptospace right now and all this time for almost half a decade i was living under the impression that cryptocurrency is about change and ecnomic empowerment for those in need but it looks like its just about switching to a new set of 1% ters.

Dont let greed get the best of your folks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: