Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] ONECOIN | NO PREMINE | FAIR LAUNCH | SHA256 TRIPLE  (Read 43845 times)
albanes

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:57:37 AM

Thanks for Bumping the thread Smiley

lol

real OneCoin.eu  do have a major problem!
with the people that sell it, they promise the sky, they tell then how much they will make and many stories,
there are 2440 frozen accounts of bad sellers , any ponzi sellers will be banned from real onecoin.eu

people told lies about onecoin and made it looked bad, but when real coin comes out with real merchants on 2018 people will eat their hats
bendani You say all sorts of rubbish

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 11:58:04 AM

bandine can you bump the thread once more possibly ?

don't forget to include your URL and possibly your reflink again Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
bendani

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:01:07 PM

I have an account on onecoin and only added a few people,
all of which I have explained that the current price for OneCoin.EU is not real, that we don't know if the coin is real or not ,
because you can't prove it until it goes public , and if it goes public.

OneCoin.Eu is the only coin to have KYC method which every person is personally identified so all the transactions on ONECOIN would have to be real and not black market.

there are many opinions out there on onecoin.eu,
i can accept your opinions without bashing you.

you bash me personally but not talking about the subject itself,
this is a known method to bash an opinion without having real knowledge

I know those opinions , I just don't accept them

could you prove OneCoin.Eu blockchain is fake ? can you prove it's not real?
so unless you can prove it ...
kalimen

Activity: 322

BTMEN

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:07:07 PM

The price is falling   Shocked  ... let's hope it rises soon and increase the volume
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 12:09:43 PM

bendnani whats the name of that site again ?

albanes

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:11:27 PM

all of which I have explained that the current price for OneCoin.EU is not real, that we don't know if the coin is real or not ,

OneCoin.Eu is the only coin to have KYC method which every person is personally identified so all the transactions on ONECOIN would have to be real and not black market.

Here you have nothing to prove to you. Open a separate branch and prove to someone you want, and whatever you want. And here we are discussing a real coin with a great future Grin
krile

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:14:20 PM

Its not so much the question if it is real or fake, it is more a question how much energy you have to spend to "create" new coins.

With onecoin.eu, there is no mining, Ruja can just "print" more coins, she could do it covertly, without you or anyone else knowing, because its not a public blockchain.

With this open source onecoin here (and other open source cryptocurrencies) you have to heat up your CPU/GPUs for hours/days to mine just a fraction of a coin, meaning nobody can "print them at will".

This is the main difference. No one person can just "wish new coins into existence", they all have to follow the same rules.

Edit: and its all public, no need to trust here, check the code. With onecoin.eu everything is based on trust in people, and people usually lie when so much money is involved...

bendani

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:17:27 PM

I agree with your opinion as well and accept it.

just the problem that this coin called himself onecoin and copied the name of the real coin in order to CONFUSE people as says on main topic ?
 Huh Huh

what happen when OneCoin goes public on stores and people try to use this fake onecoin ?

why not call it "twocoin" maybe ?

https://www.businessforhome.org/2017/01/onecoin-announces-to-go-public-in-2018/

Its not so much the question if it is real or fake, it is more a question how much energy you have to spend to "create" new coins.

With onecoin.eu, there is no mining, Ruja can just "print" more coins, she could do it covertly, without you or anyone else knowing, because its not a public blockchain.

With this open source onecoin here (and other open source cryptocurrencies) you have to heat up your CPU/GPUs for hours/days to mine just a fraction of a coin, meaning nobody can "print them at will".

This is the main difference. No one person can just "wish new coins into existence", they all have to follow the same rules.

Edit: and its all public, no need to trust here, check the code. With onecoin.eu everything is based on trust in people, and people usually lie when so much money is involved...
Looarn

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:18:30 PM

I cannot prove it, but I can ask you some question :

1/ have you ever buy something using OneCoin?
2/ Is ther a block explorer of OneCoin somewhere to check transaction?
3/ Where you able to transfert your OneCoin from the OneCoin.eu platform, to a personal wallet (i.e. OneCoin-Core)?
4/ Do you know if it's possible to support the OneCoin network by running a OneCoin node?

I study a bit about OneCoin few months ago, and for me the answers to those questions was "no", and the only "argument" OneCoin provide to you is : "Normal we are not public currently."
So we can say then this :
- OneCoin is not an OpenSource project : This is a bad point.
- OneCoin is not a Peer-to-Peer project . network : This is a bad point.
- My OneCoin cannot move from the unique platform of OneCoin : HyperCentralisation is a bad point.
- On the beta testing (Let's say this un-public state is the beta test) I cannot use my OneCoin to buy or make transaction : This is a bad point (for a start).

And last point : How long this beta testing is gonna last ? Do you really thing, a day OneCoin gonna go public, and we gonna see the blockchain with only, the mined block and 0 transaction, what will be the crédibility of that ?

I hope I can give you some good argument in your eyes. Smiley

If my post help you, you can tip me in FeatherCoin here: 6wgNso1AWVuGy5P5Rpc2bBoVaNaKzbxmyi
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

It's really short-sighted to have this coin named onecoin.

don't you think that people will search for the scammy one and come across this thread?

This will induce confusion and there are idiots out there who will associate all cryptos with this ridiculous scam.

am surprised to see so many respected bitcointalk members encouraging this.
bendani

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:21:16 PM

1.yes, I bought coffee, i went to bowling , had dinner with it , I have been in 3 places accepting real OneCoin
2.yes
3.only on 2018
4.only on 2018

you will need to have pro account in order to transfer onecoins and currently it's being negotiated on barter fee

I cannot prove it, but I can ask you some question :

1/ have you ever buy something using OneCoin?
2/ Is ther a block explorer of OneCoin somewhere to check transaction?
3/ Where you able to transfert your OneCoin from the OneCoin.eu platform, to a personal wallet (i.e. OneCoin-Core)?
4/ Do you know if it's possible to support the OneCoin network by running a OneCoin node?

I study a bit about OneCoin few months ago, and for me the answers to those questions was "no", and the only "argument" OneCoin provide to you is : "Normal we are not public currently."
So we can say then this :
- OneCoin is not an OpenSource project : This is a bad point.
- OneCoin is not a Peer-to-Peer project . network : This is a bad point.
- My OneCoin cannot move from the unique platform of OneCoin : HyperCentralisation is a bad point.
- On the beta testing (Let's say this un-public state is the beta test) I cannot use my OneCoin to buy or make transaction : This is a bad point (for a start).

And last point : How long this beta testing is gonna last ? Do you really thing, a day OneCoin gonna go public, and we gonna see the blockchain with only, the mined block and 0 transaction, what will be the crédibility of that ?

I hope I can give you some good argument in your eyes. Smiley
Vultron

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:25:32 PM

I agree with your opinion as well and accept it.

just the problem that this coin called himself onecoin and copied the name of the real coin in order to CONFUSE people as says on main topic ?
 Huh Huh

what happen when OneCoin goes public on stores and people try to use this fake onecoin ?

why not call it "twocoin" maybe ?

https://www.businessforhome.org/2017/01/onecoin-announces-to-go-public-in-2018/

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iEOg8LwlNJk/hqdefault.jpg
http://behindmlm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/silo-sushi-accepting-onecoin-ponzi-points.jpg

I'll just leave this here..

"Consumer Watchdog in Italy Moves Against OneCoin Investment Scheme"
http://www.coindesk.com/consumer-watchdog-italy-moves-onecoin-investment-scheme/

"OneCoin Sinks To New Low Taking From Chinese Man All His Jail Compensation"
https://cointelegraph.com/news/onecoin-sinks-to-new-low-taking-from-chinese-man-all-his-jail-compensation

Looarn

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:34:38 PM

1.yes, I bought coffee, i went to bowling , had dinner with it , I have been in 3 places accepting real OneCoin
2.yes
3.only on 2018
4.only on 2018

you will need to have pro account in order to transfer onecoins and currently it's being negotiated on barter fee

1. OneCoin.eu payment gateway
2. OneCoin.eu block explorer
3. I really want to see how a private blockchain going "public" gonna do. And really, a blockchain certified by only one actor, how can you give trust in it ? I'm really curious about that. Smiley
4. Is there a date for the out of the wallet ?

If hyper-centralisation is not an issue for you, why then using crypto ? Well OneCoin is probably not a crypto, we can only judge that in 2018, how convenient. Cheesy

Peace. Wink

If my post help you, you can tip me in FeatherCoin here: 6wgNso1AWVuGy5P5Rpc2bBoVaNaKzbxmyi
bendani

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:39:31 PM

I'll just leave this here..

"Consumer Watchdog in Italy Moves Against OneCoin Investment Scheme"
http://www.coindesk.com/consumer-watchdog-italy-moves-onecoin-investment-scheme/

"OneCoin Sinks To New Low Taking From Chinese Man All His Jail Compensation"
https://cointelegraph.com/news/onecoin-sinks-to-new-low-taking-from-chinese-man-all-his-jail-compensation

Yes, this is real articles.
if someone coming to you and tells you to buy onecoin and that in 3 months you will make 1500%
he is of course lying to you, he is running the ponzy scheme with onecoin, but is onecoin themself running ponzi scheme ? NO

people have used the onecoin MLM program to tell lies to other people, but onecoin never told anyone they will do 1500% in 3 months...
the lies are set up by people who joined the program. people are running ponzi scheme using onecoin.eu

but everyone that will run ponzi sheme will have account frozen and coins lost for good.
in fact, you won't be able to get your coins without doing KYC anyway, people who tried to scam with onecoin lost their money so calling it scam all over again.

yes, people who scammed onecoin or use it to scam, will lose all money.

1. OneCoin.eu payment gateway
2. OneCoin.eu block explorer
3. I really want to see how a private blockchain going "public" gonna do. And really, a blockchain certified by only one actor, how can you give trust in it ? I'm really curious about that. Smiley
4. Is there a date for the out of the wallet ?

If hyper-centralisation is not an issue for you, why then using crypto ? Well OneCoin is probably not a crypto, we can only judge that in 2018, how convenient. Cheesy

Peace. Wink

3.I trust it completely because it will cost so much money to fake it , then why fake it and not make it real ?
4.Mid 2018

Looarn

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:58:19 PM

but everyone that will run ponzi sheme will have account frozen and coins lost for good.

And this is decided by the only god of OneCoin, i.e. OneCoin.eu.

So they got all the power, they do what they will, this is not open source, this is not running by the peers (P2P vs centralized power), this cannot be verified by an other mean than OneCoin.eu.

Man this is too much for me sorry.

Happy for you that you give them your blind trust, I hope you will not fall from to high. Smiley

Peace.

bendani

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:02:13 PM

Like every corporation or a bank, if you don't follow terms you can't use the services anymore

"Here, at OneLife we take our company’s policy and regulations very seriously. Complying with the corporate rules ensures our mutual success and the sustainable growth of the Network. Please make sure you read the corporate Terms and Conditions and the OneLife Brandbook carefully before initiating any actions as an Independent Marketing Associate (IMA) to avoid any misconduct. All reported cases are escalated to the OneLife compliance team and ran through a case evaluation. Note, that every violation of the T&C jeopardizes the entire Network’s development and is extremely damaging to the company’s good name and reputation. Therefore members, proven to be acting against the regulations will  have their accounts frozen. We strongly believe in the power of the Network and encourage you to report any violation you notice at compliance@onelife.eu Lead by example and advocate the rules among your teams, helping us to bring the number of frozen accounts to 0. Promote the healthy growth of our entire ecosystem. We rely on your cooperation and support!"

also your account is not dead or lost forever, it's frozen , if you didn't scam for real and you are honest person you will be able to get account back and release coins on 2018 from your account

And this is decided by the only god of OneCoin, i.e. OneCoin.eu.

So they got all the power, they do what they will, this is not open source, this is not running by the peers (P2P vs centralized power), this cannot be verified by an other mean than OneCoin.eu.

Man this is too much for me sorry.

Happy for you that you give them your blind trust, I hope you will not fall from to high. Smiley

Peace.
albanes

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:04:07 PM

https://www.facebook.com/groups/908740852602217/
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:04:41 PM

wow....just wow....

i can't believe someone is that much of an idiot to be defending this ridiculous scam.

Roll Eyes
bendani

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:06:34 PM

wow....just wow....

i can't believe someone is that much of an idiot to be defending this ridiculous scam.

Roll Eyes

I'm saying why are they copying the name of real OneCoin if it's not a scam....
this coin should change their name to other name and not copy from onecoin.eu if they are real
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 01:07:54 PM

wow....just wow....

Roll Eyes

I'm saying why are they copying the name of real OneCoin if it's not a scam....
this coin should change their name to other name and not copy from onecoin.eu if they are real
You didn't understand what this coin is all about. Read the op again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: