Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties!  (Read 215271 times)
dextronomous

Activity: 427
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:58:33 AM

Pallas,

woot woot, gimme the loot, toot toot.. yeah Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oldschoolgamer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:43:23 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 01:55:47 AM by oldschoolgamer

get ya xcn off bter right now . bout 400k xcn on my bter account just got sold and traded for dash and withdrawn ........ never shared my account details so i was either hacked or bter is a fking scam . not happy there goes months of mining , fucken dead set cunts ... they did go to withdraw the xcn itself but cancelled and did dash instead , i happen to have the xcn addy CT28wscgsag7SurCK4BS2wHm2TtNH9GLAS . 100k xcn reward to who can tell me who owns that xcn address .

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
oldschoolgamer

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:22:36 AM

ok so i havent been hacked or keylogged ..... I conclude bter is just not trustworthy or have been hacked on thier end . Ive barley logged into bter from my pc , and it also requires a fund password ontop of regular login details ..... how the fuck someone got my login as well as my fund password is beyond me (not fking possible actually) . I dont think its worth fighting or trying to get it back either , Ive sent bter an email telling em all my xcn was sold , then traded for dash and withdrawn ..... Ill let you all know if i even get a reply from them . Has anyone else had any issue like this with bter before?

GET YA XCN OFF BTER NOW HOLY FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i guess i wont be doing anything with the coins in my wallet for some time cause fuck putting em on bter after this shit ... was actually 548k xcn taken , gone poof thin air . THANKS BTER    yeah all those coins sold last night at 30 sat ... was mine ... WAS Sad

TOO MANY MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!!!   buy any shitcoin today double your money tomorrow Tongue ol crypto woes
Dont leave coins in Bter exchange ...they are straight up thieves and dont even reply when your coins disappear Sad
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 03:40:55 AM

ok so i havent been hacked or keylogged ..... I conclude bter is just not trustworthy or have been hacked on thier end . Ive barley logged into bter from my pc , and it also requires a fund password ontop of regular login details ..... how the fuck someone got my login as well as my fund password is beyond me (not fking possible actually) . I dont think its worth fighting or trying to get it back either , Ive sent bter an email telling em all my xcn was sold , then traded for dash and withdrawn ..... Ill let you all know if i even get a reply from them . Has anyone else had any issue like this with bter before?

GET YA XCN OFF BTER NOW HOLY FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i guess i wont be doing anything with the coins in my wallet for some time cause fuck putting em on bter after this shit ... was actually 548k xcn taken , gone poof thin air . THANKS BTER    yeah all those coins sold last night at 30 sat ... was mine ... WAS Sad

I think the hack appeared on your end cuz I also have some XCN there and nothing was stolen. And I don't think I previously had any problems with BTER.
I assume you didn't have 2FA enabled for your account? If you trade on any exchange - it's a must.

Sorry for your loss.

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
melea

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Not B troll & do something!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 04:09:45 AM

GET YA XCN OFF BTER NOW HOLY FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i guess i wont be doing anything with the coins in my wallet for some time cause fuck putting em on bter after this shit ... was actually 548k xcn taken , gone poof thin air . THANKS BTER    yeah all those coins sold last night at 30 sat ... was mine ... WAS Sad

I think the hack appeared on your end cuz I also have some XCN there and nothing was stolen. And I don't think I previously had any problems with BTER.
I assume you didn't have 2FA enabled for your account? If you trade on any exchange - it's a must.

Sorry for your loss.

you have other coins on that exchange or only xcn? atthe moment of the hack and trade for dash.

melea

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Not B troll & do something!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 04:12:17 AM

- bittrex is testing the wallet
- crash fix is coming
- full blockchain progressing, it takes a lot of time but it will come

one more time, thanks for all your efforts,

oldschoolgamer

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:23:05 AM

was a tiny bit of btc maybe a few bucks worth , in the end the "hacker" withdrew 2.63 dash . I still find it hard to believe i was hacked to be honest ..... my password is very unique and not something that could be brute forced...... as well as the fund password which you need to withdraw coins......i have not been keylogged either .. in fact i have not logged onto bter once from a pc THIS YEAR . i have used the bter mobile app though .

I had read negative things about bter in the past ....... ppl lost coins etc and i didnt think much of it ..... and i understand the point of view that it probably was my end ... and that i was hacked etc ... but nothing else of mine , no other accounts have been hacked since this happened hours ago .. nobody has access to my pc cept me  .......... Coins in other places are fine ...... I cant even describe how it feels to check ur trades n go huh 0.000033 xcn wtf...... HUH and come to realise this has happened .... im devo ... its mining time wasted . All trust for bter is lost . I warn u guys this is suss as sht and i wouldnt even put coins on bter after this . if i have any issues with other things getting hacked ill let u guys know , we'll know it defo my end then .

btcma

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 08:55:58 AM

What happened? Is the XCN on BTER stolen by hackers?

░▄░░ ▄▄▄ ░ ▄ ░ ▄
█░█░ █ ░ █ ░ █▄▀ | ARK.io | 弥合Blockchain未来|
█░█░ █▀▄ ░ █ ░ █ | 将货币转入CRYPTO。|
码:
░▄░░[URL = HTTPS:?//bitcointalk.org/index.php主题= 1649695.0]▄▄▄[/ URL]░[URL = HTTPS:?//bitcointalk.org/index.php主题= 1649695.0] ▄[/ url]░[url = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic = 1649695.0]▄[/ url]
█░█░[url = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?主题= 1649695.0]█[/ URL]░[URL = HTTPS:?//bitcointalk.org/index.php主题= 1649695.0]█[/ URL]░[URL = HTTPS:?//bitcointalk.org/index.php主题= 1649695.0]█▄▀[/ url] | ARK.io | 弥合Blockchain未来|
█░█░[URL = HTTP://█▀▄]█▀▄[/ URL]░[URL = HTTPS:?//bitcointalk.org/index.php主题= 1649695.0]█[/ URL]░[URL = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic = 1649695.0]█[/ url] | [url = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic = 1649695.0]将货币兑换成CRYPTO。[/ url] |
dextronomous

Activity: 427
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:34:24 PM

Hi,
still holding a bit more, at bter, no probs.,

just to tell, any trojan holding , keylogging wallet, crossed you're system?
sold means, they got them keys,.

is there no restriction button when logging in at bter, to only allow this ip ?
it is still there, you used it?

Then after, if all not trojan or logger, dang,. how then, you're phone rooted.,
copied by someone else who knows you're passwords, for the bter app, then again,
can fake the imei to.

no 2fa ? dang man feel for ya loss.

Undecided

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:51:57 PM

Had no problems with viruses on my system since I switched to Linux, twenty years ago ;-)

arvin777

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:22:07 PM

Had no problems with viruses on my system since I switched to Linux, twenty years ago ;-)

hi pallas
what block are you working on now?
for full blockchain i mean

XCN wallet:
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:29:06 PM

hi pallas
what block are you working on now?
for full blockchain i mean

Around 1.1M, I think I may be done by Tuesday or Wednesday.

oldschoolgamer

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:56:34 AM

just an update on this , its been over 24 hours since i contacted bter support about it and ive had no reply yet . Ive extensivly scanned my pc for viruses n malware and it found nothing . Theres a fucktonne of other things that could have been hacked if my pcs security was in question but nothing else has been .

Hi,
still holding a bit more, at bter, no probs.,

just to tell, any trojan holding , keylogging wallet, crossed you're system?
sold means, they got them keys,.

is there no restriction button when logging in at bter, to only allow this ip ?
it is still there, you used it?

Then after, if all not trojan or logger, dang,. how then, you're phone rooted.,
copied by someone else who knows you're passwords, for the bter app, then again,
can fake the imei to.

no 2fa ? dang man feel for ya loss.

Undecided

perhaps it was the bter app on my phone that put my security at risk? (if it was my security) cause same storey .... lots of things on my phone such as internet banking that could be hacked if my phones security was in question...... but again bter is the only thing ......

anyhow , i really do feel like this hack was on bters end .. honestly ... ive had complete faith in the exchange and no issues till this moment . In fact i didnt really see the urge of havin xcn listed on more exchanges as bter was working fine for me ....... more exchanges is better ofc ... but now i do see it as an urgency . 1st time i contacted bter support just asking about xcn deposits i had no reply .... this time i betetr fking least get a reply ...... ill update you guys again soon . sad casue xcn up 10 sat today , "hacker" coulda made 25% more if he just waited huh lol fucken cunt hope he burns in hell .

oldschoolgamer

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:22:02 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 03:33:53 AM by oldschoolgamer

PS ....theres somthing wrong with suprnova pool atm , funds are staying as unconfirmed and havent ticked over for a few hours , ive emailed ocminer to let him know .

^dismiss that he already got back to me and fixed it , just wanted to say thanks , its a damn fine service  . Ill always use the suprnova pools before others Smiley

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:06:39 AM

PS ....theres somthing wrong with suprnova pool atm , funds are staying as unconfirmed and havent ticked over for a few hours , ive emailed ocminer to let him know .

^dismiss that he already got back to me and fixed it , just wanted to say thanks , its a damn fine service  . Ill always use the suprnova pools before others Smiley

yes, suprnova is such a good pool.
and, finally, the red warning has been removed :-)

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:12:01 AM

Stuck Cronjob was fixed recently, thanks for the info.

I'm in contact with maxminers as well - so a second pool should be up soonish

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:00:09 AM

Stuck Cronjob was fixed recently, thanks for the info.

I'm in contact with maxminers as well - so a second pool should be up soonish

Great news! Thanks very much!

gnasirator

Activity: 175
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:04:19 PM

Hey pallas,

I'm currently woring towards setting up another vserver that supports Docker, as that tech sounds very interesting. Haven't used it yet though.
Do you think it would be possible for you to create a docker container for the wallet? That would make deploying that wallet a lot easier for everybody else to use, too.
If not, I'm happy to do it, too - just takes a little longer. Just wanted to get an opinion on the idea in general. Anything problematic coming to mind here?

There seem to be plenty containers for the bitcoind wallet out there:
https://store.docker.com/search?q=bitcoin&source=community&type=image

XCN: CJSECkHi7tTTTA1ze9qYRkkUCKfFiF8EEG
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:10:36 PM

Hey pallas,

I'm currently woring towards setting up another vserver that supports Docker, as that tech sounds very interesting. Haven't used it yet though.
Do you think it would be possible for you to create a docker container for the wallet? That would make deploying that wallet a lot easier for everybody else to use, too.
If not, I'm happy to do it, too - just takes a little longer. Just wanted to get an opinion on the idea in general. Anything problematic coming to mind here?

I have no experience with docker, sorry.
But the idea looks cool!

gnasirator

Activity: 175
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:02:49 PM

Hey pallas,

I have no experience with docker, sorry.
But the idea looks cool!

Okay, I'll go ahead and explore that tech on my own. Can't wait to fully understand and use it. I just got the bad news from my provider that their VPS don't support Docker yet, though :/ It's supposed to work but it seems their Virtuozzo containers need an update first...

XCN: CJSECkHi7tTTTA1ze9qYRkkUCKfFiF8EEG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: