Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite - NEW Thread | 1st mini-blockchain coin | Bounties!  (Read 215281 times)
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:40:36 PM

The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized. Good luck everyone!

The coin was launched 4 years ago...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized. Good luck everyone!

it is worth writing from cryptonite for a very long letter on poloniex exchange.
Unfortunately, exchange policy and low volumem kick xcn with poloniex

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

it is worth writing from cryptonite for a very long letter on poloniex exchange.
Unfortunately, exchange policy and low volumem kick xcn with poloniex

True, but volume in turn depends on the exchange. When XCN was listed on poloniex, it used to have 50-100 BTC daily volume.

cyborgx

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

The level of idiocy and complacency, is at ATH on this forum, and only hope, that this big correction will ride them out, of here.

This is prevalent throughout unfortunately.

It is due to the massive influx of newbies that involve themselves in something that has been around longer than the few days they care to research. There is a meme floating about the place (which i wished i saved now) saying something along the lines of ...

newbie - I just got into Crypto yesterday and started buying ICO coins and trading some Alt coins ...
newbie - I am now a CryptoExpert and CryptoAdvisor a week later because I traded and bought coins.

Amazing the amount of 'experts' out there that can teach us all a lesson or two Tongue

#crysx

Other than trying to get this coin onto some more and bigger Exchanges, is there any set plan for actually getting the coin into REAL use?

It's all well and good to trade and gamble on Exchanges, but unless a coin has a REAL use in REAL life, the value will always be a complete gamble, because it has no actual use and serves no purpose, therefore demand will remain just by gamblers....

I think in addition to trying to get onto a decent exchange, you need to show some plans and work towards some eventual use for this coin, be it as a day to day currency for purchasing (in which case you need to be talking to card companies, or have some specific service that it can be used for...  Obviously the first is preferable, but creating coins with no actual use or purpose has been done by everyone and his dog, and most are going the way of the Dodo.

This is a good technology but needs to show some long-term plan at least, and preferably some timeframe and work in progress to get it into ACTUAL REAL LIFE use....

Just saying....

Cheesy  you called this one chrysophylax

My comments are questions were fair and valid, and no I'm not a noob, probably been working on computers since before you were born!  Certainly seems like it by your childish and unhelpful comment....
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

I used to have a web wallet at http://xcn.nosmokes.org/ but I see the domain has expired. Is there still a way to recover the wallet?
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

Report to moderator, every non-sense post from these new accounts, it's getting boring, repetitive and plainly dumb. In Slimcoin thread there are people, who are asking how many icos tokens was released. It's just dumb.
arvin777

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

Is there any way for cleaning blockchain from extra coins except coin swap? maybe transferring all coins to a new blockchain or other ways

XCN wallet:
ELAMIN

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

i love this mini blockchain coin i encourage every one in the plat form to partake in it
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

Is there any way for cleaning blockchain from extra coins except coin swap? maybe transferring all coins to a new blockchain or other ways

Some of the hacked coins can't be distinguished from the normal ones, so I don't think there's any "automatic" way of cleaning the blockchain.

cyborgx

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:52:22 PM

Report to moderator, every non-sense post from these new accounts, it's getting boring, repetitive and plainly dumb. In Slimcoin thread there are people, who are asking how many icos tokens was released. It's just dumb.

Are you referring to my comment? Trolling gets you nowhere. I'm certainly not talking non-sense, and I AM DEFINITELY NOT DUMB!

Keep your posts polite or don't make them.

I have invested a reasonable amount into this project, and I am supporting it. That doesn't mean that I don't have any questions about it's future, and this is just continuing on from a previous response from Pallas to my earlier comments.

If you have nothing constructive to say, I suggest you keep your "dumb"  comments to yourself
cyborgx

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

Total Market value of XCN is way less than even 1/2 $M! so there are no major investor here......
There are virtually no transaction except mining payments every few seconds... and no actual USE of the coin at present for anything.....

Yes, obviously we all hope it's going to be adopted by some people for use in the future, but as everyone keeps saying, it's been around for some time now, and it's usage has DROPPED rather than been adopted, and I think it's only fair to ask what work is being done and what is planned over the next few years to get it into REAL USE, and not just a mining project with no real value...?

Again, since it HAS been around for so long, I think it's even MORE reason why there should by now be some kind of decent roadmap planned for the future of XCN... or is everyone just sitting around mining just HOPING that people magically start using it to buy goods, and the applications and services required to make that happen just pop out of thin air? Now that is dumb.....

I'm not looking for a silly flame war with the morons in here, just asking what the plan is.......

BTW I'll say once again that Pallas is doing a great job on his own, but he really needs backup, as well as a support team of sorts to let him get on and do the important stuff, and not just dealing with questions like ours.

What happens if Pallas gets run over tomorrow? What are the rest of the "team" doing?
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:57:08 AM

We need someone good at graphics to make a banner.
See the 250x250 promos on the right of https://www.altcoininvestingnews.com/
We can get one on their homepage for free, so it's a pretty good deal ;-)

Let me make you something. Give me about 30 minutes. =)

Here you go~ Hope it isn't too bad, it's not much space to work with. Also great interview!
Very nice.  Smiley
SHBlizzard

Merit: 124

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:38:19 AM

Hello guys!
Thank Altcoin Investing and @Pallas, the chief developer for the interview on his website. Thanks for the time and the good work. Enjoy! https://www.altcoininvestingnews.com/single-post/XCNInterview

#sekker

great interview Smiley love this tech, I really hope that pallas is right and that in 5 years people will be looking XCN as the solution to scalable blockchain

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

Hello guys!
Thank Altcoin Investing and @Pallas, the chief developer for the interview on his website. Thanks for the time and the good work. Enjoy! https://www.altcoininvestingnews.com/single-post/XCNInterview

#sekker

great interview Smiley love this tech, I really hope that pallas is right and that in 5 years people will be looking XCN as the solution to scalable blockchain

I really excited about the future of this project. Keep the good work pallas!
arvin777

Merit: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

Some of the hacked coins can't be distinguished from the normal ones, so I don't think there's any "automatic" way of cleaning the blockchain.
What about total supply? Is there any way to make blockchain show us real number of coins (plus those distinguished coins)

XCN wallet:
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

What about total supply? Is there any way to make blockchain show us real number of coins (plus those distinguished coins)

I think we could do it with the block explorer, just summing up all the accounts in the trie.

pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

New blockchain snapshot:

2018-04-02

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

pallas can you please tell us in more details what's your future plan for XCN development. do you planning to make XCN as Eth, Stratis etc..

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
pallas (OP)
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

pallas can you please tell us in more details what's your future plan for XCN development. do you planning to make XCN as Eth, Stratis etc..

The most popular missing feature of XCN has always been anonymity. It's been discussed multiple times and there were also specific threads about anonymity and the mini-blockchain.
The theory behind it is pretty complex but there might be easier solutions. Some form of masternode system, or even a simple mixer, might be interesting to investigate.
Another feature which is missing is gui support for withdrawal limits.
What I'm currently doing, besides the endless search for better exchanges, is making the transaction bot, which will be used to test tx throughout and block size adjustment. There might be other uses for it, so I will try to structure it in a way that it can be easily expanded.
If you come to discord, there's a group of people investigating support for smart contracts on the mini-blockchain.
Finally, I'm in private talk for a possible real world usage of cryptonite but it's to early to announce anything.

muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

Are you referring to my comment? Trolling gets you nowhere. I'm certainly not talking non-sense, and I AM DEFINITELY NOT DUMB!

Keep your posts polite or don't make them.

I have invested a reasonable amount into this project, and I am supporting it. That doesn't mean that I don't have any questions about it's future, and this is just continuing on from a previous response from Pallas to my earlier comments.

If you have nothing constructive to say, I suggest you keep your "dumb"  comments to yourself

No, there was one more comment, that was stupid, seems to be deleted now.

Because there are a lot of stupid posts nowadays, I don't think it was yours.

@pallas - I think there are so many projects now, supporting smart-contracts, that this makes no-sense actually unfortunately.

It's pretty sad, that Raiblocks, has overrun XCN, because, maybe it's a better tech, but it was mainly overrun, because people were given conis for free from poor countries, and this masses, have majorly helped, because of this, their dev team.

And also they have dev slush fund... So good distribution... Gimme my coins and let's close distribution, because it's enough haha.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: