Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGo Signature Campaign Information  (Read 56070 times)
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:13:30 PM

when we can get our bounty?what should we do?any news?
Bounty will be soon annoucement by manager, So please patient and keep follow up about news here.
I think that every participant is already looking forward to that time, never just the Mobile Go if they are in personal possession. We hope for the speed of the company's actions, Although I understand that this is not their original goal and therefore by the time the payments will probably take a couple more weeks.
As already running because it is finished ico it and surely we are still waiting for the latest news about the distribution of bounty and it takes less than 2 weeks.. patient and do not need a lot of complaints if the dev has given certainty for the division  Smiley
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:13:50 AM

News :

MobileGo token distribution

We have changed our initial distribution model slightly. There will be a special form with 2 fields - one for ETH addresses and one for Waves addresses. Even people who have invested using only Waves will need to enter a withdrawal address (even if it is the address you sent from).

We recommend that you use an Ethereum wallet or Waves wallet (non-exchange wallets), for example MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com/) or Waves Lite (https://waveswallet.io/).

You can input a Waves address or ETH address or both. If you enter both, the amount you can withdraw will be split equally between both platforms, so you will get 50% of tokens on Waves and 50% on Ethereum. If you enter just 1 address you will get all tokens on the respective platform.

Right now we are going through the final stage of token contract audit (also from some major exchanges) and once we get the approval - they will be announced, and an option to input your withdrawal address will be activated. We expect to begin this process within 5 days to a week.

We will start token distribution approximately 3-4 days after that, and in about 10 days after distribution the token will actually get listed on the exchanges. We are doing that in order to make sure all of our supporters have equal conditions, and that everything goes as smooth as possible for everyone.

Crowdsale panel status

As you might have noticed our crowdsale panel is currently unavailable some of the time. There are two reasons for this - one is our investment audit and the other reason is an attack that was performed right after the crowdsale was closed.

A Denial of Service attack (or DDoS) is a type of attack that overloads a service with a huge amount of requests of different types. While the web application itself is covered by Cloudflare enterprise edition, some parts of it are still vulnerable. In this case the attack was actually targeted at the database level.

Nothing was damaged at all, and the only actual aftermath is that the amount of traffic was so huge (over 6 terabytes in just few hours) that database service consumption went way over the reasonable limits. So we updated the settings in order to temporarily limit that, and once everything settles down - we will return the panel back to normal operational mode. Of course that will happen before we actually start the distribution as described above.

ProductHunt campaign

We were thrilled today to find out that someone from the community listed MobileGo on Product Hunt (www.producthunt.com). We appreciate that, and wanted to add MobileGo ourselves as ProductHunt allows us to gain great visibility among early adopters in IT world.

We were not prepared to launch it just yet of course, so we would be grateful if you could support MobileGo one more time. To do that you will need to go to producthunt.com, find MobileGo via the search bar and upvote it. Platform rules don't allow posting a direct link to the listing, so that might take more effort - and therefore we appreciate the support.
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:18:53 AM

News :

We have changed our initial distribution model slightly. There will be a special form with 2 fields - one for ETH addresses and one for Waves addresses. Even people who have invested using only Waves will need to enter a withdrawal address (even if it is the address you sent from).

We recommend that you use an Ethereum wallet or Waves wallet (non-exchange wallets), for example MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com/) or Waves Lite (https://waveswallet.io/).

You can input a Waves address or ETH address or both. If you enter both, the amount you can withdraw will be split equally between both platforms, so you will get 50% of tokens on Waves and 50% on Ethereum. If you enter just 1 address you will get all tokens on the respective platform.

Right now we are going through the final stage of token contract audit (also from some major exchanges) and once we get the approval - they will be announced, and an option to input your withdrawal address will be activated. We expect to begin this process within 5 days to a week.

We will start token distribution approximately 3-4 days after that, and in about 10 days after distribution the token will actually get listed on the exchanges. We are doing that in order to make sure all of our supporters have equal conditions, and that everything goes as smooth as possible for everyone.

Crowdsale panel status

As you might have noticed our crowdsale panel is currently unavailable some of the time. There are two reasons for this - one is our investment audit and the other reason is an attack that was performed right after the crowdsale was closed.

A Denial of Service attack (or DDoS) is a type of attack that overloads a service with a huge amount of requests of different types. While the web application itself is covered by Cloudflare enterprise edition, some parts of it are still vulnerable. In this case the attack was actually targeted at the database level.

Nothing was damaged at all, and the only actual aftermath is that the amount of traffic was so huge (over 6 terabytes in just few hours) that database service consumption went way over the reasonable limits. So we updated the settings in order to temporarily limit that, and once everything settles down - we will return the panel back to normal operational mode. Of course that will happen before we actually start the distribution as described above.

ProductHunt campaign

We were thrilled today to find out that someone from the community listed MobileGo on Product Hunt (www.producthunt.com). We appreciate that, and wanted to add MobileGo ourselves as ProductHunt allows us to gain great visibility among early adopters in IT world.

We were not prepared to launch it just yet of course, so we would be grateful if you could support MobileGo one more time. To do that you will need to go to producthunt.com, find MobileGo via the search bar and upvote it. Platform rules don't allow posting a direct link to the listing, so that might take more effort - and therefore we appreciate the support.

Yes, this is really a great message, we've been waiting for information about the distribution and now we can be assured of it. I think people will only use an ETH platform for their address, because ETH is really more popular.

nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:34:44 AM

News :

Crowdsale panel status

ProductHunt campaign

Yes, this is really a great message, we've been waiting for information about the distribution and now we can be assured of it. I think people will only use an ETH platform for their address, because ETH is really more popular.

I do not have any of them. Which wallet is easier to handle for women?
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 11:27:31 AM

News :

Crowdsale panel status

ProductHunt campaign

The easier wallet to handle for for any human, ETH is http://myetherwallet.com - Waves is Google chrome app here is guide link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1899154
Edit
don't forget to make backup for your wallet ( key - seed etc..)

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:34:25 AM

Hello dev. What site will be the option to enter a wallet? If I'm only with sign campaigns?
S3cco

Activity: 2025
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 11:37:30 AM

lol. I don't think software discriminate about sex : )

Both ETH and WAVES online wallets are pretty easy to use.

ETH: https://www.myetherwallet.com/
WAVES: https://waveswallet.io/

Probably the ETH version of the token has much appeal for the markets, but if allowed, I wouldn't mind getting some of both.

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 11:39:20 AM

Hello dev. What site will be the option to enter a wallet? If I'm only with sign campaigns?
MobileGo have two option for access of tokens, ETH and Waves. So I'm suggest you to creat wallet on ETH: https://www.myetherwallet.com/ or
WAVES: https://waveswallet.io/
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:53:33 PM

you have to use the etherumwallet and waves wallet guys.. Wink
i am waiting for my reward, how about you ?

Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:25:37 PM

Hi...should i create an account on the crowdsale web to receive signature campaign bounty or the campaign manager will ask the participants to post ETH/WAVES address in this thread/PM?
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 02:56:22 PM

you have to use the etherumwallet and waves wallet guys.. Wink
i am waiting for my reward, how about you ?
sure everybody are waiting their rewards if we joined the campaign, but definitely they will prioritize the investors itself .
keep calm and we will gain our rewards later

Tozex