Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGo Signature Campaign Information  (Read 56070 times)
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:12:32 PM

Ok guys, we're finally ready to begin collecting addresses to send campaign participants their MGO.

For this distribution you can only give us ONE address. We cannot split investments 50/50 on the waves and ethereum platform like we did for the crowdsale.

Please send me a single either MYETHERWALLET or WAVES LITE client address. DO NOT SEND YOUR COINS TO AN EXCHANGE.

Anyone who gives me an exchange address to send to, will lose their tokens and I will not help you retrieve them.

Please keep in mind that we will collect addresses, and send all the MGO after we have the addresses. Anyone who doesn't give us an address for 3 weeks, will be cut out of the mass distribution, and will have to be dealt with manually later on.

well this is very nice to all who have join the bounty campaign. However, dont you think that 3 weeks are too much ? they will have to wait for a long long time ( more than 6 weeks) in order to receive coin Cheesy

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:17:50 PM

Ok guys, we're finally ready to begin collecting addresses to send campaign participants their MGO.

For this distribution you can only give us ONE address. We cannot split investments 50/50 on the waves and ethereum platform like we did for the crowdsale.

Please send me a single either MYETHERWALLET or WAVES LITE client address. DO NOT SEND YOUR COINS TO AN EXCHANGE.

Anyone who gives me an exchange address to send to, will lose their tokens and I will not help you retrieve them.

Please keep in mind that we will collect addresses, and send all the MGO after we have the addresses. Anyone who doesn't give us an address for 3 weeks, will be cut out of the mass distribution, and will have to be dealt with manually later on.

i have sent you a PM with my eth address, i wore your signature and i was one of 50 thunderclap supporters that will receive 1000 MobileGo
im very happy to promote it, i hope for you a great success in the future.
jonpande

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:28:35 PM

Thanks for the information and hard work sir @jack, all the people are very fortunate to work and join in this project ... done sent via PM
always give thanks in all things  Smiley Wink

Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

I knew it, you won't let us down  Cheesy
Thank you Jack, I sent my address through a PM
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:42:41 PM

Thanks Sir Jack for this great news. Im thankful that Ive been part of this campaign. Just done sent you myether wallet address. Thanks again
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:48:38 PM

well this is very nice to all who have join the bounty campaign. However, dont you think that 3 weeks are too much ? they will have to wait for a long long time ( more than 6 weeks) in order to receive coin Cheesy

No I don't think it is too long to wait. This is the most lucrative bounty probably of all time. Each coin is worth 1.5 dollars and plenty of investors are getting more than 3000.

They can afford to wait a little longer than usual. We're distribution around 500,000 dollars for the bounty.
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:54:04 PM

Nice information, thank you very much Sir Jack Cheesy
adonay72

Activity: 1129
Merit: 425

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:05:06 PM

Sent my address through a PM. Thank you Jack!
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:07:16 PM

Thank You Jack its been a privilege helping promote one of the most successful ICO's just sent my address
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:18:58 PM

thank for informations mr. Jack kuveke Smiley done send my address
still Wait for bittrex exchange to be resolved Smiley success always

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
rabeh boukhnona

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:24:24 PM

Pm sent, thanks Jack and the whole team Smiley
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:32:49 PM

That's great news, jack sent you pm me address to mobile go bounty.

Does anyone know when will the official distribution of me?  Cool Cool Cool

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:38:45 PM

Address has been sent, thanks Jack Kuveke Smiley
adel hmdt

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

No I don't think it is too long to wait. This is the most lucrative bounty probably of all time. Each coin is worth 1.5 dollars and plenty of investors are getting more than 3000.

They can afford to wait a little longer than usual. We're distribution around 500,000 dollars for the bounty.
to be honest, i do think that it's too long to wait, cuz when we compare to other campaigns, they have signature, twitter,
facebook, telegram, and blog/media, but mobilego have only signature camp.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:04:00 PM

to be honest, i do think that it's too long to wait, cuz when we compare to other campaigns, they have signature, twitter,
Too bad. You have two choices: Wait and get your coins, or don't wait and don't get your coins.

Take your pick. Most projects only had to deal with their raising money while we have about 10 different products currently under development, and a store launching at the end of the month. Our signature campaign is number 243 on a list of important things that needs to get done.

adel hmdt

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:21:50 PM

Too bad. You have two choices: Wait and get your coins, or don't wait and don't get your coins.

Take your pick. Most projects only had to deal with their raising money while we have about 10 different products currently under development, and a store launching at the end of the month. Our signature campaign is number 243 on a list of important things that needs to get done.

it's too long to wait, but it really worth waiting for even more than 3 months.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:42:30 PM

Thanks Jack
I have send my eth adress

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sandman53

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

I like your comeback, Jack
I don't know what the hurry is?
If your not going to sell, no hurry.
Maybe they need the Token to sell because they invested money they should of use for personal use.
Never invest money you need for personal use.
To many things can go wrong.
Then you have a problem and you blame the problem on the investment you made.
When it was you that created the problem! 

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:46:45 PM

Address send  Grin.

Thanks for joining this great campaign.

Now waiting to see a great product at the end of the month Cheesy

Kind regards,

Penoze Cool

ragavancoin

Activity: 1432

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:03:43 PM

I like your comeback, Jack
I don't know what the hurry is?
If your not going to sell, no hurry.
Maybe they need the Token to sell because they invested money they should of use for personal use.
Never invest money you need for personal use.
To many things can go wrong.
Then you have a problem and you blame the problem on the investment you made.
When it was you that created the problem!  

Yes Jack is doing his best and mgo development team also doing great job for more future at mgo platform so who have joined this campaign they will get big rewards, this movement they have to give the time to mgo team, I am sure that bounty hunters will get the bounty with in 3 weeks, onces who submitting there address please cross-check at spreadsheet.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: