Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGo Signature Campaign Information  (Read 56071 times)
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:35:53 AM

I created an account at waveswallet.io, so everything i have to do is to send the adress the is showen me at the top of the page ?

-or do i have to create a Mobile-Go-Adress ?

Yes the address you have at the top. Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Monia

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:37:07 PM

Is the official message when will the distribution? Have ico investors already received their mobile tokens? Does the price seem excessive? What was the best price ico in $$$?  Roll Eyes

Now they collect addresses for bounty distribution, and investors have already distributed their coins to theirwallet. The price of a coin is far from its final value, I so hope Roll Eyes
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:03:06 PM

Do you know when the mobilego will be distributed? what day?
I'm going on holiday and so I ask from curiosity. Thank your answer

hi nathalie20 as per po last post that mentioned about distribution, it means mass distribution will be start in 3 week form the po post, in that time you not submitt your eth or waves address you will miss the mass distribution.

I have provided the address from this site - https://waveswallet.io/ - is that ok?
Once you have given the payment address, go on holiday and enjoy and come back and find the tokens in your wallet.This token is going to give a good ride in the coming months. Don't sell below 10 dollars
I see that you have a lot of confidence in the future of mobilization. The thing is that I also think that the cost of coins past the coast will be higher than there is today, and even by today's day, the price crossed the boundary of $ 2 per coin. Perhaps in the coming months this trend will continue and the price will increase. I hope so.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:09:12 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 11:37:01 AM by ragavancoin

Is the official message when will the distribution? Have ico investors already received their mobile tokens? Does the price seem excessive? What was the best price ico in $$$?  Roll Eyes
I think almost address submitting for the bounty Hunter of this campaign is done, as per campaign manager said that mass distribution will start after 3weeks form the po last post.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:49:10 PM

I have just sent you my address for the MobileGo signature bounty via pm. Please confirm or add my address to the spreadsheet. Thanks a lot!

Ok guys, we're finally ready to begin collecting addresses to send campaign participants their MGO.

For this distribution you can only give us ONE address. We cannot split investments 50/50 on the waves and ethereum platform like we did for the crowdsale.

Please send me a single either MYETHERWALLET or WAVES LITE client address. DO NOT SEND YOUR COINS TO AN EXCHANGE.

Anyone who gives me an exchange address to send to, will lose their tokens and I will not help you retrieve them.

Please keep in mind that we will collect addresses, and send all the MGO after we have the addresses. Anyone who doesn't give us an address for 3 weeks, will be cut out of the mass distribution, and will have to be dealt with manually later on.

danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:14:50 AM

I see good progress in the number of people who have provided their addresses since I last looked several days ago. I don't know if we all wait the full 3 weeks or if that is just the outside limit before the door is closed to late stragglers. But it doesn't matter to me how long it takes for distribution to occur. I'm just happy to have been part of the campaign.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:09:43 AM

Jack. I have one question . What will happen to coins that will not be picked up by people? Will they be destroyed?
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Jack. I have one question . What will happen to coins that will not be picked up by people? Will they be destroyed?
Do you mean the bounty tokens, I think some reserve time will be given and those might go to the team or distributed among bounty participants.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
scoffild

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:47:27 PM

I see good progress in the number of people who have provided their addresses since I last looked several days ago. I don't know if we all wait the full 3 weeks or if that is just the outside limit before the door is closed to late stragglers. But it doesn't matter to me how long it takes for distribution to occur. I'm just happy to have been part of the campaign.
all of us hope the bounty can as quickly as possible  distribute.i also happy join the campaign and always wait it.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:34:48 PM

Finger crossed. Will keep 70% of my coins and will go long. I will not sell my coins under $8 and will prefer $10. I am really excited and I think I have always followed the rules and now I am waiting for my bounty. If you know someone who have not yet send their address, please inform or request them to send. The sooner they send their address the better for us
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:46:05 PM

We will reserve time for people to claim them, if no one gets back to us we might choose to give them away somehow. Maybe during a gaming tournament or competition.
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:18:25 PM

We will reserve time for people to claim them, if no one gets back to us we might choose to give them away somehow. Maybe during a gaming tournament or competition.

Thank you Jack for answering. I like specific answers. What are the tournaments?
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:45:56 PM

Thank you Jack for answering. I like specific answers. What are the tournaments?

It's entirely hypothetical. But if no one claims the tokens, then we might use them in the gaming tournaments which MGO is working on. We're a token using for gaming esports.

Again, this might (and probably won't happen). I have the majority of participants addresses. I'll probably get the rest soon.
adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:58:19 PM

It's entirely hypothetical. But if no one claims the tokens, then we might use them in the gaming tournaments which MGO is working on. We're a token using for gaming esports.

Again, this might (and probably won't happen). I have the majority of participants addresses. I'll probably get the rest soon.
thanks Jack for the update, you are answering a lot of question in this forum which is great, keep it up.
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:54:45 AM

thanks Jack for the update, you are answering a lot of question in this forum which is great, keep it up.
Yes I confirm these words. I'm happy that Jack responds as fast as he can with every question.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:07:36 PM

Everyone is looking forward to when they pay the signature of the company and their coins to all participants, but for today it seems to me that all of us are very fortunate that the administration is holding the Bounty distribution, because already for today 1 MGO is worth 2.27 dollars. It will be a very huge jackpot and a very grandiose company. I am very glad that I participated in the company.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:53:53 PM

Everyone is looking forward to when they pay the signature of the company and their coins to all participants, but for today it seems to me that all of us are very fortunate that the administration is holding the Bounty distribution, because already for today 1 MGO is worth 2.27 dollars. It will be a very huge jackpot and a very grandiose company. I am very glad that I participated in the company.
Yes who are was joined this signeture campaign they already got jackpot, because of MGO already cross more then 2usd per MGO, and mgo team has going more news coming month of July surely mgo will go moon soon.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:18:09 PM

i wonder there are still some people who have not sent their wallet address to jack. Their action is good for us. lol. It is hard for many of us to hold coins. most of the time patience pays big reward. but we are greedy. But this time I will go long and I am sure I will get a great reward
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:12:05 PM

I hope people will not sell their MGO tokens after they receive their payment or at least not sell it for low price
gollygosh

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:01:13 PM

Ok this is just me checking before I do something stupid, like normal, so all I need to do is go to
https://www.myetherwallet.com

create a new wallet and then pass that wallet address via PM to Jack, is that it? so as to collect my MGO tokens, also when I do have them in the wallet, what's the next step to profit?
I.e. is there an exchange they can be sent to and sold or is there another way to exchange them for real dollars or BTC, in other word's what's the best way to max profit here Smiley    - please don't just say hold them.

I am on the excel list and I am just clarifying, just in case I missed something, thanks for any help.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: