Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MobileGo Signature Campaign Information  (Read 56071 times)
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:38:34 PM

Ok in a day we are doing from 16 to 6. Let's not be over dramatic you will get the bounties soon. And please also understand that when we get the list, we forward it to the developers and they begin sending. I know some people will have this magical fantasy that all 150 people will get their bounties the second the last address is added to the spreadsheet. When we get he names, we'll begin the sending process and you'll be notified when the tokens are sent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:56:03 PM

Ok in a day we are doing from 16 to 6. Let's not be over dramatic you will get the bounties soon. And please also understand that when we get the list, we forward it to the developers and they begin sending. I know some people will have this magical fantasy that all 150 people will get their bounties the second the last address is added to the spreadsheet. When we get he names, we'll begin the sending process and you'll be notified when the tokens are sent.
thanks Jack
antyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:20:45 PM

I want to ask anyone, I want to buy this token in bittrex trading, but it has not seen any trade, is there any other trade besides Bittrex ??

List of exchange here:

http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/mobilego/#markets
Need bittrex Smiley
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:47:20 PM

I want to ask anyone, I want to buy this token in bittrex trading, but it has not seen any trade, is there any other trade besides Bittrex ??

List of exchange here:

http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/mobilego/#markets
Need bittrex Smiley

Hi
Yes! You will get the
opportunity to trade MGO on
Bittrex. And I think the
wait is almost over!
So many people are
waiting for Get into world of
MGO VIA bittrex. And we won't see that wallet 'Maintainance' remain in place too long!

Thanks!

PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:21:21 PM

waow. The list is almost finished.I think it's good that everyone does not send their addresses at the same time.At the moment I can say that it is a appropriate moment for the distribution bounty rewards.I think jack will end up distributing up to several days.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:34:47 PM

waow. The list is almost finished.I think it's good that everyone does not send their addresses at the same time.At the moment I can say that it is a appropriate moment for the distribution bounty rewards.I think jack will end up distributing up to several days.

Let's wait for the division to end well, and the distribution will be done later hopefully no more obstacles to do it ...
MacT

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

ZOHEM | DECENTRALISED USER BEHAVIOUR DATA PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:00:22 PM

Urgh. public posting lists of who has loads of tokens coming was a greaaaat way for scammers to know to target people. Maybe not
make everyone else targets like that again next time please malebaba

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:28:40 AM

I checked the sheet few minuted ago and I have found that only 6-7 people have not sent the wallet address.

xland86
othell_rogue
soloasi
ElitistCA
mact
Megaquake

Please inform them if you know any one of them. We are waiting to get those coins. I never mean that we are waiting to dump. We are just excited to get paid for our efforts. If Almighty Allah help me, it will be my highest bounty from signature campaign.

Allah doesn't exist

I do not feel necessary to talk about this. If you and anyone find my post useless or boring , just ignore it. BTCtalk is a community of people who believes in btc, trade them and lives on BTC, irrespective of age, sex , race and religion. Please stay away from this sort of argument if you can. And try not read or write back to my post, please. Allah helps us all
PancherBitCoin

Merit: 317

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:15:13 AM

I checked the sheet few minuted ago and I have found that only 6-7 people have not sent the wallet address.

xland86
othell_rogue
soloasi
ElitistCA
mact
Megaquake

Please inform them if you know any one of them. We are waiting to get those coins. I never mean that we are waiting to dump. We are just excited to get paid for our efforts. If Almighty Allah help me, it will be my highest bounty from signature campaign.

Allah doesn't exist

I do not feel necessary to talk about this. If you and anyone find my post useless or boring , just ignore it. BTCtalk is a community of people who believes in btc, trade them and lives on BTC, irrespective of age, sex , race and religion. Please stay away from this sort of argument if you can. And try not read or write back to my post, please. Allah helps us all
Guys, we deal with children quite different things, and not by what we determine and whether there is a god or not. It seems to me that for a more peaceful state of our society, it is necessary to put religious questions at home, and not to take them out for a review and forum discussions. We should rejoice in what we do, And today we have finished working on the biggest project, mobile go.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:11:57 AM

As per the sheet, only 3 are remaining now to provide their ETH address, I expect those to come and give up their addresses.This is the first campaign to pay a high bounty on the forum as I have seen,Excited and this token will too go up like GAME

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
RoHoss

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:00:07 PM

Is the list now complete ?

Do anybody know how work the block swap between waves and eth ?

Hope the bounty comes soon.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:14:49 PM

As per the sheet, only 3 are remaining now to provide their ETH address, I expect those to come and give up their addresses.This is the first campaign to pay a high bounty on the forum as I have seen,Excited and this token will too go up like GAME
You are right, there are only 3 remaining name as follows,

xland86 - last active (   Today at 11:01:13 AM) might probably have sent the address now,

The two might not be able to send soon as they might not attending their respective account.

othell_rogue - last active (   May 28, 2017, 05:25:32 AM)
ElitistCA - last active ( May 30, 2017, 07:03:55 PM_

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

Based on the above information, I guess the bounty is ready to be sent because it is good as complete IMO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xland86

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:41:05 PM

Im allready give my address to jack sorry but was on vacation

xland86

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:48:55 PM

At this time bounty didnt get

eye4bd

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:15:12 PM

At this time bounty didnt get

Hi
That's not only you.
Beacuse the distribution isn't started yet!
I think we need to wait
until @Jack announcement about  distribution date. As he mentioned earlier regarding on that_

bdsahin

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:26:58 PM

xland86 - last active (   Today at 11:01:13 AM) might probably have sent the address now,

The two might not be able to send soon as they might not attending their respective account.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

Based on the above information, I guess the bounty is ready to be sent because it is good as complete IMO.
Now only 2 guys are remaining,but these 2 guys are inactive,I think bounty is ready.

▄███████████▄
            ▄███████████████████▄
         ▒██████▀           ▀███████
       █████▀                   ▀█████
     █████                         █████
       █      █████████████          ████
 ▀████       ██████████████████        ███
  ████       ███████████████████        ███
 ███ ▀       █████         █████         ███
▐███         █████         █████         ███▌
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          █████        ███████         ███
▐███         █████          █████        ███▌
 ███         █████         ██████        ███
  ███        ████████████████████       ████
   ███       ██████████████████          ██
    ████     ███████████████             
     ████▄                         ▄████
       █████▄                   ▄█████
         ██████▄             ▄██████
           ▀█████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████▀
ezop
ecom blockchain

BITCOINTALK
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:43:58 PM

Now only 2 guys are remaining,but these 2 guys are inactive,I think bounty is ready.
i think if Jack is ready to distubute, he can do it now, because if he want to give those two remaining users their rewards,
it's so easy, let's just wait.
PancherBitCoin

Merit: 317

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:23:27 PM

i think if Jack is ready to distubute, he can do it now, because if he want to give those two remaining users their rewards,
If I act decently, I think it would be better to wait until those guys provide their purse addresses. But it is far offensive that everyone thinks about these people, And they do not give a damn about the fact that all of them are waiting. So it seems to me that here Jack must decide how to act.
adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

If I act decently, I think it would be better to wait until those guys provide their purse addresses. But it is far offensive that everyone thinks about these people, And they do not give a damn about the fact that all of them are waiting. So it seems to me that here Jack must decide how to act.
what im saying is that jack can distrubute to everyone who provided his addresse, and keep waiting for the other two
remaining users , as long as he want.
Monia

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:46:34 PM

Waiting for 2 people is not advisable, but the time limit of 3 weeks has not yet expired. Perhaps someone knows them and could pass on the message.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: