Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much should a Scorecoin Masternode cost?
150 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
250 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
350 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
500 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
600 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ][SCORE]  (Read 80978 times)
marksteven (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:35:06 PM

Everybody pls stop mining that networkhashspec and difficulty gets lower. just for a while.
because someone sent incredible big hash sps.
code will lower diff every 60 seconds, will take a while
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 08:22:37 PM

Everybody pls stop mining that networkhashspec and difficulty gets lower. just for a while.
there was a spike at just over 30GH/s this afternoon leaving diff where it is now, seemed deliberate since the same miner came back several times using 20GH/s first and later 30GH/s.

marksteven (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:32:47 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 09:58:31 PM by marksteven

there was a spike at just over 30GH/s this afternoon leaving diff where it is now, seemed deliberate since the same miner came back several times using 20GH/s first and later 30GH/s.

that might it be, but source is constructed,that every 1 minute it decreases difficulty.soon it will work again.
but it will take time till blockchain syncs
luckytimes

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:43:44 PM

Is everything okay? Score coin is safe to invest into? Thanks
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:45:12 PM

everything ok as i can see, one send big hash and increased difficulty,but i suggest to wait since difficulty is normal again ,then invest
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:53:08 PM

No problem in buying on exchanges. Just avoid minning for a bit and dont send coins between exchnages and wallets for few hours.
luckytimes

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:05:38 PM

I talked to the developer and he claims to be working on a MMORPG game that would let players earn score coins. I think this is a great idea. What do you guys think? I would love to see score coin do this. I think a online RPG where players could earn coins would be huge!
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:21:17 PM

I talked to the developer and he claims to be working on a MMORPG game that would let players earn score coins. I think this is a great idea. What do you guys think? I would love to see score coin do this. I think a online RPG where players could earn coins would be huge!

i will just clarify that, think like an game with auction house, the system will not pay anybody scorecoin, only if user pays user for example for wood or other stuff what he buys in auction house. so there is no free scorecoin, just too clarify. only if people want to pay for example the wood or stone in the auction house scorecoin,then the other can earn. but this is just an idea,i am since long time working on a mmo browsergame,but this doesnt mean i will use it for scorecoin,maybe not. but be sure, it will never give free scorecoin the system ,only user to user if they want,like trading
luckytimes

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:25:30 PM

i will just clarify that, think like an game with auction house, the system will not pay anybody scorecoin, only if user pays user for example for wood or other stuff what he buys in auction house. so there is no free scorecoin, just too clarify. only if people want to pay for example the wood or stone in the auction house scorecoin,then the other can earn. but this is just an idea,i am since long time working on a mmo browsergame,but this doesnt mean i will use it for scorecoin,maybe not. but be sure, it will never give free scorecoin the system ,only user to user if they want,like trading

I think that is a great idea. You mean "in game currency" would be score coin right? If you buy a weapon, you would use score coin? But users could earn score coin in the game too right?
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:53:20 PM

I think that is a great idea. You mean "in game currency" would be score coin right? If you buy a weapon, you would use score coin? But users could earn score coin in the game too right?
ingame currency "could" be scorecoin,not sure. but users can trade between each other,for example,one farmed wood,and selling in auction house,the other could buy it for scorecoin.that is a big project of me,working since half year on it, but i dont know if i ever will use it for scorecoin.but just an idea, if everbody would want it,and when its finished,why not use scorecoin as ingame currency?
luckytimes

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:58:39 PM

ingame currency "could" be scorecoin,not sure. but users can trade between each other,for example,one farmed wood,and selling in auction house,the other could buy it for scorecoin.that is a big project of me,working since half year on it, but i dont know if i ever will use it for scorecoin.but just an idea, if everbody would want it,and when its finished,why not use scorecoin as ingame currency?

It sounds like a great idea to me. But maybe every player could "invest" score coin into the game too? Perhaps they could put 50,000 score coins into the game to buy items. That way the in game currency is "invested" by players. Players can earn more money in the game too. Or perhaps each player invest 1000 score coins into the game to get started. If there are 100 players, there would be 100k score coins inside the game world. It would give players motivation to earn money or trade money in the game. This is just an example. I don't know. I think it sounds really cool though. Maybe some other people have some ideas too? I think this along with masternodes is a good idea.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:01:26 PM

It sounds like a great idea to me. But maybe every player could "invest" score coin into the game too? Perhaps they could put 50,000 score coins into the game to buy items. That way the in game currency is "invested" by players. Players can earn more money in the game too. Or perhaps each player invest 1000 score coins into the game to get started. If there are 100 players, there would be 100k score coins inside the game world. It would give players motivation to earn money or trade money in the game. This is just an example. I don't know. I think it sounds really cool though. Maybe some other people have some ideas too? I think this along with masternodes is a good idea.
i was always fan of real money trading mmos, so i would also integrate that people can invest scorecoin into the game to buy items,to make char stronger.
luckytimes

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:49:37 PM

i was always fan of real money trading mmos, so i would also integrate that people can invest scorecoin into the game to buy items,to make char stronger.

That sounds good Smiley Any idea why the website is down? Is it going to be fixed?
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:11:05 AM

That sounds good Smiley Any idea why the website is down? Is it going to be fixed?
i just made some mini updates,improving performance, its up again
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:26:41 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/scorecoin/#markets
Scorecoin (SCORE)
$0.001928 (59.09%)

Scorecoin impressive increase!!
luckytimes

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:25:25 AM

Score coin is looking good Smiley I am thinking of investing more into this coin actually. I am unsure though. Just curious about a few things. What are the future plans for score coin? Is there a roadmap coming out also? Is there masternodes coming too?
Sandokaaan

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:35:15 AM

that might it be, but source is constructed,that every 1 minute it decreases difficulty.soon it will work again.

The difficulty can decrease only if a next block is mined. So I think someone should continue in mining in order to work it off.
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 08:07:12 AM

The difficulty can decrease only if a next block is mined. So I think someone should continue in mining in order to work it off.

Exactly, a couple of hundred MH/s like last few days should do the trick to get it moving again.

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:20:50 AM

It's moving, but slowly. Dif. is also slowly going back.
peiratis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:16:22 AM

Nice pump in the price for Scorecoin. To the moon... Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: