Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much should a Scorecoin Masternode cost?
150 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
250 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
350 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
500 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
600 000 Scorecoins - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ][SCORE]  (Read 80978 times)
marksteven (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:07:55 PM

this is just the beginning ,after the technical stuff we will get into great usage developments for both coins

So Master Nodes are being done for both the coins together?

yes, both coins scorecoin and tradeV2 will have Masternodes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:08:33 PM

300k for a masternode?!?

looks like only the top 10 -12 can actually get one right now.

http://scorecoin.thecryptochat.net/richlist

maybe after they get their fill they'll drop the requirements so little ones can get one too.

yeah...

that blockexplorer is not actual, after hardfork they didnt update source

i see, thanks for the clear up.  Someone should submit an update to the coinmarketcap people for the right explorer?  Cause that's really scary for new investors checking it out.  

Still...even if distribution is fair...there would still be < 100 masternodes ever to be created.  depending on the use cases i guess that could be a good thing or a bad thing.  Too early to tell.

i will prepare this or next week when i find time,in all this stuff:), a new fast blockexplorer and send info to coinmarketcap
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 04:47:37 AM

300k for a masternode?!?

looks like only the top 10 -12 can actually get one right now.

http://scorecoin.thecryptochat.net/richlist

maybe after they get their fill they'll drop the requirements so little ones can get one too.

yeah...

that blockexplorer is not actual, after hardfork they didnt update source

I've fired up my temporary blockexplorer again, I'll keep it running for now  Grin

SCORE blockexplorer http://coincave.nl:3600

Miningpool http://coincave.nl

Bitcoiner12

Activity: 93
Merit: 94

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:02:07 AM

Is there a gitter chat? maybe a good/fun idea to open one. Dev can do small giveaways and other people of the community as well. We can ask questions etc.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:27:28 AM

There is discord channel
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:24:34 AM

I made A Signature for Scorecoin

Supporters can copy it

Code:
[center][url=goo.gl/N33V72]█ █ █SCORECOIN █ █ █ NOW available █ █ █[/url][/center]

thanks
zidane

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:53:00 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 07:08:01 AM by zidane

I made now also one Signature

Code:
[center][url=http://goo.gl/N33V72][color=#00bfff]█ █ █[/color][color=#5b6072][b] SCORECOIN[/color] [color=#00bfff]█ █ █[/color] [color=#5b6072][b]NOW available[/color] [color=#00bfff]█ █ █[/color][/url][/center][center][color=#022d3b]░░[/color][color=#044d65]░░[/color][color=#0083af]░░[/color][color=#00a1d7]░░[/color][color=#00bfff]░░[/color][color=#6ad6fa]░░[/color][color=#bfebf9]░░[/color][color=#00ff00][b][[[[/color][color=#0006ff]soon with Masternodes[/color][color=#00ff00][b]]]][/color][color=#bfebf9]░░[/color][color=#6ad6fa]░░[/color][color=#00bfff]░░[/color][color=#00a1d7]░░[/color][color=#0083af]░░[/color][color=#044d65]░░[/color][color=#022d3b]░░[/color][/center][center][url=https://twitter.com/ScorecoinMark][color=#8e6846][b]Follow us on Twitter -------->  @scorecoinmark[/color][/url] [color=#00bfff][b]or check it out on[/color] [url=http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/scorecoin/][color=#8e6846][b]--------> Coinmarketcap[/url][/center]
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:12:55 AM

Hello Dev

150 000 Scorecoins    - 0 (0%)
250 000 Scorecoins    - 0 (0%)
350 000 Scorecoins    - 0 (0%)
500 000 Scorecoins    - 0 (0%)
600 000 Scorecoins    - 0 (0%)

There was 15 voters for 150k, and much less for others, why is you decision for 300k when the community clearly stated 150k?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

cpozzer

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:16:25 AM

After talking with other experienced members too, we decided that 150k would be too low, and there are many people wich dont know what masternodes are but voted.
We decided to fix the masternode prices to 300k

Only 1.2M coins are available in all the exchanges combined.....So that amounts to only 4 master nodes only....Can you please explain the logic behind this decision to fix the Master node prices at 300k.

You wanna know the logic? Watch the dump that will come.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

thedeepsinghal

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:17:49 AM

After talking with other experienced members too, we decided that 150k would be too low, and there are many people wich dont know what masternodes are but voted.

If you knew what masternodes are and if you such experienced person. You should have not even started the vote for 150k coins. You already have decided to keep it 300k and even after voting you decided to go with the option you wanted to go for. This is really noob move my man. Why did you started the poll when you knew the circumstances and results.
cpozzer

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:18:50 AM

Only 1.2M coins are available in all the exchanges combined.....So that amounts to only 4 master nodes only....Can you please explain the logic behind this decision to fix the Master node prices at 300k.

Yea. I am confused too. In one way, it's good, but bad in another. Seems like people will hold their coins because they have masternodes. But, not many new people can buy masternodes. I don't know what to think. What do you guys think? Is 300k a good amount for masternodes or should it be lower? Just curious Smiley

I dont wanna promote other coins, but with the price to setup a masternode here you will find better coins out there that offer much more.  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

marksteven (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:31:09 AM

I just want to say couple of things.
After Voting many members where really angry, that many other unexperienced people, wich after even voting asked us what masternodes are.
that showed that they didnt know for what they voted.
And to keep the economy healthy and dont have 1000s of masternodes, wich even dont earn anything, because there are many of them, we decided to make the price higher.
Thats not only my decision.
But the voting idea, was not a good idea. I didnt think that there where so many people wich didnt know what masternodes are, for what used, how the reward process works and so on.
But again, it was the right decision in my mind, and in mind of others too.
Maybe there are better coins like scorecoin, but thats only for NOW.
We have the mosts active devs, we will improove with most active developments, after the technical stuff has finished.
Our Team grows.
You can always reach me and later the other dev and also now the other mods and members in the discord channel.
You get fast answers and support always.
I think thats a big plus.
zidane

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:32:22 AM

Yea. I am confused too. In one way, it's good, but bad in another. Seems like people will hold their coins because they have masternodes. But, not many new people can buy masternodes. I don't know what to think. What do you guys think? Is 300k a good amount for masternodes or should it be lower? Just curious Smiley

I dont wanna promote other coins, but with the price to setup a masternode here you will find better coins out there that offer much more.  Grin

maybe for now. but wait some months than you cry not to have a masternode. It is still a young coin but a very active dev. The future here is bright
zidane

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:34:51 AM

After Voting many members where really angry, that many other unexperienced people, wich after even voting asked us what masternodes are.
And to keep the economy healthy and dont have 1000s of masternodes, wich even dont earn anything, because there are many of them, we decided to make the price higher.
But the voting idea, was not a good idea. I didnt think that there where so many people wich didnt know what masternodes are, for what used, how the reward process works and so on.
We have the mosts active devs, we will improove with most active developments, after the technical stuff has finished.
Our Team grows.

But thats not fair to start a voting, community decide 150k and you choose 300k because a little other group think it is better. Such a move is calling centralization.
I think if you are a good dev you listen to the community and put 150k as masternode. In a political Democrazy also noobs are voting. For example Trump was voted by noobs, but
he is president because it is democratical to say ok that was the voting.

I hope you think about it.
cpozzer

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:40:40 AM

maybe for now. but wait some months than you cry not to have a masternode. It is still a young coin but a very active dev. The future here is bright

Don't worry, i will not regret i already have 8 masternodes with another couple of coins, what i know is that i was waiting for the right moment to dump my coins on cryptopia, but i doubt this will happen, but i will still hold them till i see a good price to dump on buy support.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

cpozzer

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:44:04 AM

Our Team grows.

But thats not fair to start a voting, community decide 150k and you choose 300k because a little other group think it is better. Such a move is calling centralization.
I think if you are a good dev you listen to the community and put 150k as masternode. In a political Democrazy also noobs are voting. For example Trump was voted by noobs, but

This is that little group.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

cpozzer

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:45:02 AM

Our Team grows.

Other than those, no one will buy coins for a masternode. So dont hope to see this coin at 1$ soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

zidane

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:49:51 AM

Our Team grows.

Other than those, no one will buy coins for a masternode. So dont hope to see this coin at 1$ soon.

That was the proof that you are one of the biggest noobs and only try to FUD here.
This Richlist is based on a old chain which does not show the actual wallets.

marksteven (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Guys i will talk that again, maybe we can fix 150k or 200k. But i give you also right, because you have in some points true arguments.
cpozzer

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:54:12 AM

Our Team grows.

That was the proof that you are one of the biggest noobs and only try to FUD here.
This Richlist is based on a old chain which does not show the actual wallets.

Im not fudding anything, dont come here and talk shit, go look at what i post on other threads dumbhead. You will see i am no noob. I think you should wake up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: