Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: moved to own forums - please delete  (Read 72236 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:51:55 PM

The coin features are just too good really so the fomo is there which the rest of us had set aside some ETH to send to him. I must be too excited to have some of the tokens upon seeing it could be worth more than $1 and will eventually rise after the released.

R u fucking dumb see his last seen .
Keep sucking his dick
I am not going to leave this guy .
He did a big mistake , he cannot run

Ben only aimed to get less than 200 btc to scam?
He could probably get more from it if he has the intention to run your btc upon seeing users are trying to invest to it even after the ICO. He could have set the marketcap to more than 3 million for it. 

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luka4x

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:56:28 PM

So I still have not received Twitter bounty, almost 1 month after it would have been distributed. Any update on this?

i bet only after Ben show up something concrete, why not finishing bounty distribution and then moving to the project??
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:44:52 PM

Hi all, you guys are making it extremely hard to run a legitimate project here, we have the same members repeat spamming the thread, as you all may know i do not delete posts, so its looking a little messy in here, please do not get to the point of threatening myself and my team members, otherwise ill be forced to close the thread and only use zeth.tech.

Results do not happen instantaneously, i'm posting here when i can, but when im not, there is nothing new to post, development is going as planned, i'm way over my head with remaining distribution and legal communications i have to tend to.

If Zeth is a scam, the why are we still here? wouldn't i be on a luxury yacht somewhere drinking champagne never to log in again? what would i be gaining right now? give it a rest, the project is going forward and is currently being developed.

Do yourselves a favor and block Smokim87, who is the instigator of the fear.

Regards,
Ben

Thanks Ben! Much love and support! XO

lol....

I'm not the one you should fear, you should be fearing the ones that are actively doxing you. I invested into this crap and apparently as an investor I am not allowed to ask the important questions you've been dodging for almost 2 months.

Love it how you should up for a minute then disappear till the next day, don't address a single post over the last 24 hours.

You haven't even distributed the remaining bounties, investor's coins. I mean you took down the site instead of just disabling deposit addresses, shit is disorganized, messy and you seem to not give a shit otherwise you'd be logged in for a few hours sorting this shit out but I guess you got you're cash nothing else matters.

Pretty sure no one is going to listen to you and block me except the sock puppet accounts and a few fans.
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:01:42 PM

Where is the whitepaper you are writing ? This was stated by you BenBTC since 1 month ago.
You don't have it complete then prove all of us wrong by publishing a draft!
You are only posting here to be able to hide all evidence and gradually you go away so that people don't sue you or start to investigate on you!

Dave Wilkinson used the word "payed" on his few posts instead of "paid"
Is it coincidence that you use it the same ? No I don't think so!
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:23:18 PM

@ben I'm gonna message you at zeth.tech, same name.

p3ngu1n

Activity: 304

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:16:12 PM

Need whitepaper and source code.

Otherwise, this commotion will not end.
blockchainbum

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:25:27 PM

***Don't listen to smokim87 .. hes a known troll on Bitcointalk.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 07:51:40 PM

its always going to be a sleepless days when you have invested to an ICO where you don't trust the dev team.  Grin

Need whitepaper and source code.

Otherwise, this commotion will not end.

he either don't have the source code or perhaps not ever going to show because of some teams planing to duplicate zeth even without the github.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:06:13 PM

The project scam even shows us the opposite Ben
MrBobSapp

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

lol the messaging system doesn't even work on that site. i tried sending him one myself but it doesn't show up in the Sent folder.
smokim87

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:16:21 PM

***Don't listen to smokim87 .. hes a known troll on Bitcointalk.

"known troll' Coming from a sock retard puppet account...is that you Ben?
blockchainbum

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:24:45 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 09:37:50 PM by blockchainbum

You're such a loser man (smokim87). Who comes on here a bashes a coin who invested in it? Ben presented in this forum from the very start what this project was, its not a complete project yet. Sorry you have no life and live on this thread. I'm not sure why you're so sour, maybe you were hoping for a quick pump and dump. Get a life.

Another laughable thing is the superiority complex some users have against newbies on this forum. Sorry I have a life and research in other ways. You will also be seeing many new newbie accounts in the future as blockchain is gaining new investors and BTW I have been coming to bitcointalk for years but like many we don't need to sign up because we have jobs and are not bums who make money off signature campaigns.

My guess is smokim87 did not even put money on this coin and is just a basher because he wants Ben's code to make his own Zeth.
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:39:38 PM

lol the messaging system doesn't even work on that site. i tried sending him one myself but it doesn't show up in the Sent folder.

It works; well it did with another member of the forum.  I'm assuming he can still receive messages there.

smokim87

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:41:54 PM

You're such a loser man (smokim87). Who comes on here a bashes a coin who invested in it? Ben presented in this forum from the very start what this project was, its not a complete project yet. Sorry you have no life and live on this thread. I'm not sure why you're so sour, maybe you were hoping for a quick pump and dump. Get a life.

Another laughable thing is the superiority complex some users have against newbies on this forum. Sorry I have a life and research in other ways. You will also be seeing many new newbie accounts in the future as blockchain is gaining new investors. 

My guess is smokim87 did not even put money on this coin and is just a basher because he wants Ben's code to make his own Zeth.

Still you're a sock puppet fucktard...

Bashing a coin that is asking for 134 BTC worth of investments without showing a line of code or proof of anything exists.

I invested, as a sock puppet you probably don't both going back a few pages or seeing my posts here.

I made a mistake and invested in this, getting none of our questions answered or any proof leads to this.

Loving how people are defending this crook still, no one bothered to review the last few pages. If you're not a sock puppet account review the entire thread and come back and tell me if I am wrong.

Newbie accounts that are dormant for months and suddenly wake up to post in Zeth lol? The amount of newbie accounts that flow into a coin's thread like this have a 99% of turning into a scam.

So stfu with you're bullshit, am sour for getting scammed off course anyone would be. I'm also sour for falling for this shit, still amazed how I did.
blockchainbum

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:49:16 PM

Like I said many users here have no reason to comment on bitcointalk.. some of us have jobs and are not BUMS trying to make money off signature campaigns. You sound like a 15 year old kid so I can't even take you serious. Get a life and lose your superiority complex because you use an internet forum more than some people
MrBobSapp

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:58:36 PM

It works; well it did with another member of the forum.  I'm assuming he can still receive messages there.

It shows up in your Sent folder? 100% does not for me. I tried more than once.
blockchainbum

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:23:16 PM

Update

Hi all, you guys are making it extremely hard to run a legitimate project here, we have the same members repeat spamming the thread, as you all may know i do not delete posts, so its looking a little messy in here, please do not get to the point of threatening myself and my team members, otherwise ill be forced to close the thread and only use zeth.tech.

Results do not happen instantaneously, i'm posting here when i can, but when im not, there is nothing new to post, development is going as planned, i'm way over my head with remaining distribution and legal communications i have to tend to.

If Zeth is a scam, the why are we still here? wouldn't i be on a luxury yacht somewhere drinking champagne never to log in again? what would i be gaining right now? give it a rest, the project is going forward and is currently being developed.

Do yourselves a favor and block Smokim87, who is the instigator of the fear.

Regards,
Ben

Block Smokim87
smokim87

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:25:39 PM

Like I said many users here have no reason to comment on bitcointalk.. some of us have jobs and are not BUMS trying to make money off signature campaigns. You sound like a 15 year old kid so I can't even take you serious. Get a life and lose your superiority complex because you use an internet forum more than some people

Ok Ben, understood. Trust me I am no bum...unlike you Ben I don't need to scam to make a living.

Being in IT, you spend most of you're time on a computer. BCT is something I visit so please don't try acting like you actually have a job kid.

I would ask if you invested but I am pretty damn sure this is one of Ben's sock puppet accounts or should I say Dave? lol

PS. I have never Threatened Benbtc, I didn't invest my life savings into this to be that angry...just  a tad sour Cheesy
Heguli97

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:41:40 PM

Ok Ben, understood. Trust me I am no bum...unlike you Ben I don't need to scam to make a living.

Being in IT, you spend most of you're time on a computer. BCT is something I visit so please don't try acting like you actually have a job kid.

I would ask if you invested but I am pretty damn sure this is one of Ben's sock puppet accounts or should I say Dave? lol

PS. I have never Threatened Benbtc, I didn't invest my life savings into this to be that angry...just  a tad sour Cheesy

You haven't threatened Ben, but you have insulted many others who still support this project.

blockchainbum

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:42:10 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 11:02:07 PM by blockchainbum

You need help my friend, you have lost your mind over this coin. You're Delusional. I am just an small investor who's trying to understand what bashing ZETH on this thread is going to accomplish for you? If is indeed not a scam you're doing nothing but hurting yourself and future success of this project... when people come to research the coin once it hits the exchanges they'll see you crying. This is why I know you did not invest or you are just retarded because if you invested what are you trying to accomplish? keep crying hoping you'll get your money back? There's only one way you're getting your money back and that's when it hits exchanges so shut up, quit crying and be patient. Some of us still believe in this project and hope we will get high returns when it hits exchanges.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: