Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow Service Wanted - African Based  (Read 275 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:05:06 AM

Hello Friend's, i'm thinking of starting small business that has to do with bitcoins in Africa!

So, i will like to know how many Africa-Based ESTABLISHED Trader's are in this forum & that are willing to collaborate with me through the use of escrow service i.e i deposit money in your account here, my client's comes over to your business location; office and any public place of your choice in Africa to collect money in cash.

I release your money + any associated fee's pending in the 2nd escrow to you ONLY after confermation from my (client's) has recieve the money.

NOTE : The process may involve use of double escrow services

This will be ongoing for the right person.
Also, i'm interested in launching this service within ALL part of Africa but, would like to start with these countries:

-NIGERIA  (top priority)
-South Africa (top priority)
-Kenya
-Burkina faso
-Ghana
-Cameroun...ecc

Please, indicate your current location when reply to this thread either via PM or on the public message board.

Applicant's should have a VERIFIABLE TRADING HISTORY HERE!!

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

bump

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: [1]