Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is hotlogo.net a scam or legit ?  (Read 13112 times)
fuckitall (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:34:26 AM

Hey, there's this website hotlogo.net.. which pays you off for simple tasks...just like clicking checkboxes.....i registered at this site...and after doing few tasks i made a payout of $20...though whatever will be the outcome will be made clear on 30th...BUT STILL I HAVE A DOUGHT WHETHER IT'S SCAM OR IT'S LEGIT HuhHuhHuh?

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 05:20:03 AM

Hey, there's this website hotlogo.net.. which pays you off for simple tasks...just like clicking checkboxes.....i registered at this site...and after doing few tasks i made a payout of $20...though whatever will be the outcome will be made clear on 30th...BUT STILL I HAVE A DOUGHT WHETHER IT'S SCAM OR IT'S LEGIT HuhHuhHuh?
Don't trust. I think this is a fake website, they just want to earn money from google ads. Their goal is to use your effort and time to make money for them, it's definitely bad way to run a business.

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 05:26:03 AM

Giving you $5 for signing up, then $1 per day for doing nothing?  30 cents on every dollar your downline earns?

Impossible.  Of course they are a scam.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
fuckitall (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:47:34 AM

Don't trust. I think this is a fake website, they just want to earn money from google ads. Their goal is to use your effort and time to make money for them, it's definitely bad way to run a business.

thanks i thought so in the begining tooo but was not sure

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
fuckitall (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:48:24 AM

Giving you $5 for signing up, then $1 per day for doing nothing?  30 cents on every dollar your downline earns?

Impossible.  Of course they are a scam.
Yeah that was the one of the reason for the dought because..they are paying just too much...for tooo simple task

OnPlace Inc.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 01:12:15 PM

It is not impossible for the owner of hotlogo to earn this money. To do all the tasks, you have 5-6 AdSense impressions + there is the lot of pop-up ads. Especially if visitors come from 1st group country (USA, Canada, Aus, UK, Germany..). the big question is whether the owner is planning to share profits with visitors or just want to get easy money and scam people. I fear that the second scenario more realistic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████