Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not dead yet but should be.  (Read 5620 times)
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 09:06:58 PM

I just wasted 3 minutes reading that crappy article.  Grin

Bitcoin Refuses to Just Die Already
Such an ugly title. Content is worthless. Nothing but a deliberate attempt by author to grab attention by intentionally using a sensational title.
It's all just, "according to blah blah blah", "blah blah reported", and then some unnamed "financial experts blah blah blah".

Just another trashy 'news site'.  Shocked
I agree. How can an article like that predict the future of bitcoin and have already claimed that bitcoin will die soon. No one can clearly state or prove a fact that bitcoin will die sooner or later. The recent dumps are just a normal phenomenon on market industry that really happens when pump is not visible. Also, it is that impossible because there are massive number of users that have been using bitcoin since then that can be affected. Bitcoin will not die because all of the happenings are just a normal phenomenon and there are a lot of users all over the world so it is impossible to happen. Let us just think of the positive side of it instead of stating speculations about it.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:11:10 PM

This is totally a crap , bitcoin helps people , and in fact this isnt illegal why it should be dead? It help us to get extra income.
Thats true, bitcoin will not die nowadays it continues growing and attracts more users. Its helps more people to earn income and gives benefits to all users. As ive read the article theres no point of saying bitcoin is dead. As still grows and price is still active in the market.
And of course is not just about the price rising, it's also about the tech itself evolving. Almost everyday we read news about a new business accepting bitcoin as payment. There are ATMs. Cards. Online payments. Bitcoin's death also means the death of an entire enviroment.
You know what guys? Bitcoin has been dead for hundred years and people are just keep on saying that bitcoin should be dead and every user should quit and migrate to another alt coin. Don't listen to these people as they didn't have bitcoin holdings or they sold their coins cheaper and now regretting.
So this is a demonstration from people who has been sold their bitcoin earlier, and been missing the train. Cheesy
How bitcoins will going to dead, when everyday many people interesting to learn and ready to investing.

Easteregg69

Activity: 1448
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:16:39 PM

"Bitcoins helps people". Yes. If you get stuck on the Peruvian embassy they might come in handy.

I believe that the future of crypto will go without mining. It's a stupid way to build value. Unless you use your minerhardware for heating the house.

Put that electricity into a light bulb and you got light.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
wizardee

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:21:52 PM

This guy clearly doesn't know what he is writing about. He is probably just mad at himself that the price jumped before he invested and that he might not have made any money in the price-rise. I just can't see why anyone would label Bitcoin not as a currency and even going to the lengths to call it a scam.

Sure, there are some downsides, but Bitcoin as a whole is a far superior platform than normal fiat. As far as I can see, this article is aimed and written by those who sold too early and are missing out on the profits now. Sad....
ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:32:35 PM

The thread OP got a catchy title that i find it interesting. That reporter must be boycott and be slap in the face with bitcoin paper transactions. Why not support something that is benefits others, than making judgemental and bias reporting or judgement/conclusions.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:36:01 AM

This is totally a crap , bitcoin helps people , and in fact this isnt illegal why it should be dead? It help us to get extra income.
Thats true, bitcoin will not die nowadays it continues growing and attracts more users. Its helps more people to earn income and gives benefits to all users. As ive read the article theres no point of saying bitcoin is dead. As still grows and price is still active in the market.
And of course is not just about the price rising, it's also about the tech itself evolving. Almost everyday we read news about a new business accepting bitcoin as payment. There are ATMs. Cards. Online payments. Bitcoin's death also means the death of an entire enviroment.
You know what guys? Bitcoin has been dead for hundred years and people are just keep on saying that bitcoin should be dead and every user should quit and migrate to another alt coin. Don't listen to these people as they didn't have bitcoin holdings or they sold their coins cheaper and now regretting.
So this is a demonstration from people who has been sold their bitcoin earlier, and been missing the train. Cheesy
How bitcoins will going to dead, when everyday many people interesting to learn and ready to investing.

Yeah those people that rode the train earlier and was able to get out of it early are the ones who keep on saying these things about bitcoin. Guilty facts that they don't want to see others who chose to stay in bitcoin and earned a big amount from the price pump. It will never die the market cap is too big even it cost $500/BTC it will pump fast.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:20:26 AM

This guy clearly doesn't know what he is writing about. He is probably just mad at himself that the price jumped before he invested and that he might not have made any money in the price-rise. I just can't see why anyone would label Bitcoin not as a currency and even going to the lengths to call it a scam.

Sure, there are some downsides, but Bitcoin as a whole is a far superior platform than normal fiat. As far as I can see, this article is aimed and written by those who sold too early and are missing out on the profits now. Sad....
We cannot avoid it as we are human beings that have different views on the same subject matter. Plus this one is a author of a website obviously he is just creating noise in order to get traffic. We as a Bitcoin user will automatically hate all the negative comments/articles/post as we are not sharing the same opinion with Bitcoin it is not related if this guy sold too early or did not buy any, as far as we know he don't even have any Bitcoins until now. We don't need to hate we just need to accept the fact that negative things will come for Bitcoin and it is up to us if we believe them or not.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
prieaji

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:47:31 AM

What will I think so about bitcoin, my bitcoin will never die from the world
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:05:17 AM

A hard fork issue that makes all the bitcoin goals go awry, when it was originally made, bitcoin was designed to be the solution and the money of the future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kamal Zenda

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:11:02 AM

i don't think bitcoin will dead because is the future, and i think the fiat money will die soon and the killer is bitcoin  Grin
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:13:03 AM

What? Why do you want to end a good thing that makes the country better? Bitcoin really is a good thing that exists in this world! It makes payment SO MUCH EASIER for everyone. So don't listen to that reporter. He is ending something that has a great value and a great possession of humanity.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:15:39 AM

i don't think bitcoin will dead because is the future, and i think the fiat money will die soon and the killer is bitcoin  Grin

Our dependence on the income from bitcoin will be helpful to the bitcoin to keep it alive.
I might argue that bitcoin will continue to prevail for the future.
And the popularity of bitcoin will continue to rise and never die
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:27:47 AM

I don't think that at all like that. Bitcoin will never die i guess, bitcoin is an amazing future and has many advantages of it. Maybe even bitcoin will be more using by many peoples and some people even make it as a source of income. Bitcoin will stay alive and accompany many peoples.

jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:36:32 AM

Why tell such thing? Do you have any idea how bitcoin helped other people?

Yes, it's true bitcoin really helps others in improving the economy, but why there's a question "Bitcoin is not dead but it should be so"
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:02:59 PM

No, It won't happen. Imagine the status of bitcoin nowadays, It is more popular and at the same time, there are many people who have interested in it. It's  impossible that bitcoin is going to die. I think it maybe fails but it still it would also increase in the long run. I have read about the news in this forum that
(there's probably only slightly increased the risk of confirmations disappearing. You should still prepare for Aug 1.) I won't believe that news instead, I'm just praying that the news will become false. God knows what is better for the better person.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:29:41 PM

Why tell such thing? Do you have any idea how bitcoin helped other people?

Yes, it's true bitcoin really helps others in improving the economy, but why there's a question "Bitcoin is not dead but it should be so"

Some people helped by the existence of Bitcoin. I've heard happy news from them after getting to know Bitcoin. The economic conditions of them have improved, and now I have seen the happiness of them.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:53:46 PM

why man...?
I don't think so, at present it is facing a crisis due to a rumor but this situation will not last long, it is a currency, so every currency has to face his type of ups and downs of its life cycle. it's a natural process, so don't be confused and afraid of this situation. Bitcoin will not die anymore...
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:58:05 PM

I just wasted 3 minutes reading that crappy article.  Grin

Bitcoin Refuses to Just Die Already
Such an ugly title. Content is worthless. Nothing but a deliberate attempt by author to grab attention by intentionally using a sensational title.
It's all just, "according to blah blah blah", "blah blah reported", and then some unnamed "financial experts blah blah blah".

Just another trashy 'news site'.  Shocked

So I want to say thanks and I will not proceed in reading that. Here's my view regarding the lifeline of Bitcoin which in fact is based on how it fight itself and the trust of the users. These tqo things shaped Bitcoin and will make Bitcoin live because if not then it will be the end.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:23:00 PM

You're going to have a bizarre idea on Bitcoin. I do not agree with you. Bitcoin can never die. And do not die. Those who believe Bitcoin do not say such things. I think you too are Many people say such things to attract people.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:45:21 PM

"gizmodo" I am just hear the site name.reporter like a crab he don't have idea where is bitcoin now and where will be next few years.title does not match with his description.he just quote some old bullshit news.OP please dont post like that title some people confused they don't even read the news.just comment in here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: