Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 10:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [free calls ] SKYPE 4 $ Wrote BTC [ free calls ]  (Read 4724 times)
ONCF (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:57:35 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 10:45:33 AM by ONCF

1 Month Skype Unlimited = 4 $ / month

Call landlines and mobiles in:
Canada, China, Guam, Hong Kong SAR, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand, United States.

Call landlines only in:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia (Jakarta), Republic of Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, Venezuela.

Interested ? -----> PM me or Add me on Skype : rilet1957@jourrapide.com

TOTALLY LEGAL , NO CC NO HACK INVOLVED

TAKE A LOOK ON THE COMMENTS OF PEOPLE I DEALT  WITH

can I get one as well? Smiley  thx in advance

Update 1
I have received a pm from ONCF asking me to create new Skype acc. and I shared the credentials with him.
After 4 mins I received a new pm that I should be able to login with unlimited calls.
I have just logged in and I'am able to make a call Smiley
I vouch for this guy

Update 2
There is no hack involved or something. OP used coupon code which available for 1 month.

I got vouch copy of 1 year from him. And it did work perfectly.

Happy sales mate Smiley
pcoin

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:33:14 AM

I have be seeing your thread about cheap vps and i did not see any one complaining about your service but this is a new thread and we can see this vouchers talking to you openly but their review is now been posted on your thread.
This might be genuine but the process is not transparent enough.
I mean to say that i will like to receive a vouch copy of this service (openly) then write my personal experience openly also.
Kindly let me know if you are willing or not.
ONCF (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:01:27 PM

I have be seeing your thread about cheap vps and i did not see any one complaining about your service but this is a new thread and we can see this vouchers talking to you openly but their review is now been posted on your thread.
I mean to say that i will like to receive a vouch copy of this service (openly) then write my personal experience openly also.

PM SENT With Vouch Copy  Smiley

Waiting for a Feedback  Wink
pcoin

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:45:49 PM

I have received a vouch copy of this amazing product this is my honest review.
The op sent me a pm

go create a new skype account then give me the creditentials so i can operate on it
Or
i Create the account and operate on it then give you the creditentials 
Straight to the point i choose the second option and i received a vouch copy with login details few minutes after.
I had successfully used this skype account to call some friends in the usa without any charges.
I hereby vouch and sincerely confirm that the op knows what he is doing and his product is real.
Thank you for the vouch copy once again.
ONCF (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:47:16 PM

I have received a vouch copy of this amazing product this is my honest review.
The op sent me a pm

go create a new skype account then give me the creditentials so i can operate on it
Or
i Create the account and operate on it then give you the creditentials 
Straight to the point i choose the second option and i received a vouch copy with login details few minutes after.
I had successfully used this skype account to call some friends in the usa without any charges.
I hereby vouch and sincerely confirm that the op knows what he is doing and his product is real.
Thank you for the vouch copy once again.

Enjoy   Smiley

jcsbgg

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:19:26 PM

Does this work for Philippines?
ecklol

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:22:14 PM

You can actually have unlimited Skype calls for free! 0$. I don't know why are you selling this method. Lots of people know this method.
ONCF (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:11:49 AM

You can actually have unlimited Skype calls for free! 0$. I don't know why are you selling this method. Lots of people know this method.

I m not sure of that

you get nothing with 0 $

Offer still live : 3 $ per month now  !!
adityaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 12:22:17 PM

1 Month Skype Unlimited = 1.5 $ / month

Call landlines and mobiles in:
Canada, China, Guam, Hong Kong SAR, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand, United States.

Call landlines only in:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia (Jakarta), Republic of Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, Venezuela.

Interested ? -----> PM me or Add me on Skype : rilet1957@jourrapide.com

TOTALLY LEGAL , NO CC NO HACK INVOLVED

TAKE A LOOK ON THE COMMENTS OF PEOPLE I DEALT  WITH

can I get one as well? Smiley  thx in advance

Update 1
I have received a pm from ONCF asking me to create new Skype acc. and I shared the credentials with him.
After 4 mins I received a new pm that I should be able to login with unlimited calls.
I have just logged in and I'am able to make a call Smiley
I vouch for this guy

Update 2
There is no hack involved or something. OP used coupon code which available for 1 month.

I got vouch copy of 1 year from him. And it did work perfectly.

Happy sales mate Smiley

India is not supported btw and secondly do it come with any expiration or something?
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:17:09 PM

FYI : The vouched of some people are no longer valid because they are all over this forum asking for vouched!!!

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
ONCF (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:41:33 AM

FYI : The vouched of some people are no longer valid because they are all over this forum asking for vouched!!!

Thanks

Already Been Vouched and trusted , take it or leave it  Smiley

Still up , act fast Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: