Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:16:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Carefull with VirWox  (Read 21075 times)
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 03:21:08 PM

Did you guys access VirWox through a proxy, or VPN services?

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 07:05:35 PM

WTF is this reason.. its complete scam ...
I paid $98 USD for BTC and after waiting for 30hours I got this refund email. And I again need to wait 21days for this $98 USD to reflect on my card .. Sad

"Refund note/explanation: Hello, unfortunately we have received high risk indications for your account. We have therefore refunded your payment and closed the account. Greetings, VirWoX Support "

And they Disabled my account too.. Sad  Huh
virwox is trusted site, i've used their service once and never get a problem. seems you change your ip address so they blocked for keep their customer safe.
tharani

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 02:22:52 PM

all my transactions with virwox are clean until date they didn't steal more than their commission.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
rodneycrypto

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:52:17 PM

Old thread. I sucessfuly cashed out some ebayvearning of three acounts 1 time each max deposit. I believe it was 90 for top level usd. Next day tried again all three accoints disabled. But hell still converted 270 bucks for typing buttons. Dropshipping is nice i like lol

For real tho do you think buying sll and trading it around the currency pairs would make them not ban you? Juat do a quick back and forth a few times a day. What do you think? Sounds like it would work. Might even make more seeing how there a so many aproaching 40 divorced tards that still live in second life
rodneycrypto

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:53:17 PM

Did you guys access VirWox through a proxy, or VPN services?

I was using a prepaid cell in usa
stevebills

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:32:51 PM

virwox just disabled my account for no reason and kept my money are they for real
must be scammers avoid like the plague
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:26:01 AM

virwox just disabled my account for no reason and kept my money are they for real
must be scammers avoid like the plague

Honestly, if it was like the guy above who commented that his account was closed and his money refunded, you don't really have any grounds to call them a scam. It would be a scam if they took your money outright without a valid reason why, but if you got the money back, how exactly are they a "scam?"

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
ExabyteMiner

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:05:53 AM

ITT: people with Junior account level or below bitching about virwox while senior members vouch for virwox.

I have been using Virwox for like 5 years and have never had a problem with them.

Seeing as how it is all newbie accounts complaining, I'm going to say your full of FUD.
someoldcoins

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

i've  got back to use virwox .  i will leave feedback if there any issue Wink

how to upgrade from level 3  to  4?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: