Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help setting up your mine?  (Read 89 times)
Bob-Bit (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:28:53 PM

Hi there. If you need help setting up or expanding your mine, I could help you out. I can setup your miners, and controller, run network cabling, setup switches, help configure your miners, and show you how to change the settings. I can advise you on pools and wallets, basically anything you might be unclear on or have questions about. I could go anywhere in the US to where your miner is. (You pay for airfare). I would accept payment for my services via cash, bitcoin, or litecoin, I would also consider taking a miner in payment (We could discuss this option if your interested. I've spent the past 15 years as a network-computer hardware troubleshooting technician, and started mining in 2016. I have experience with Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Altcoin miners made by Bitmain, Cannan, Ebit, Innosilicon, and Baikal. Give me a call to discuss.
                                    -Bob Brenenstuhl
                                                   (518)935-7737

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kozlov

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:02:08 PM

Hi there. If you need help setting up or expanding your mine, I could help you out. I can setup your miners, and controller, run network cabling, setup switches, help configure your miners, and show you how to change the settings. I can advise you on pools and wallets, basically anything you might be unclear on or have questions about. I could go anywhere in the US to where your miner is. (You pay for airfare). I would accept payment for my services via cash, bitcoin, or litecoin, I would also consider taking a miner in payment (We could discuss this option if your interested. I've spent the past 15 years as a network-computer hardware troubleshooting technician, and started mining in 2016. I have experience with Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Altcoin miners made by Bitmain, Cannan, Ebit, Innosilicon, and Baikal. Give me a call to discuss.
                                    -Bob Brenenstuhl
                                                   (518)935-7737

Interesting service, a human approach to a scene that is almost entirely digital. Something akin to the last engineer in a supermarket full of robot checkouts.

Do you have a portfolio? How come you're only just on Bitcointalk?

Bob-Bit (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:18:02 AM

-Bob Brenenstuhl
                                                   (518)935-7737

Interesting service, a human approach to a scene that is almost entirely digital. Something akin to the last engineer in a supermarket full of robot checkouts.

Do you have a portfolio? How come you're only just on Bitcointalk?
I dunno. I just signed up here a couple weeks ago so I could post. I've been reading posts for the last year or so. Lately I've been helping family and friends out getting into crypto, and doing their setups, so I figured why not? There's alot of stuff that can be involved that people are unsure of. I also do video monitoring/recording systems with dvrs for instance. I tried to make a link to my profiles on the contracting portals I work with, but apparently the profiles can't be viewed unless you sign up. My Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/bob.brenenstuhl It's my personal facebook so it's not like...professional, but that's me.

CYFRPNK

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:54:11 AM

Hi Bob,

Do you have experience with ltc mining?
Bob-Bit (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:24:45 AM

As a matter of fact, I do. I run an Innosillicon A4 Dominator. It's been a great miner for me. I rent it out for a pretty good rate sometimes, at Mining Rig Rentals (I have a perfect score so I have the price jacked up high, but it still gets rented out about 25% of the time)  and the rest of the time lately it's been pointed at Nicehash, as it seems to make more there then at a Litecoin pool for some reason. I'd like to grab one of those A4+ at some point to replace it, but I can't complain, it's been a consistent earner.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: