Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2x Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX470 (4GB) - 0.22 BTC - ETH/ETC/ZEC/ZCL mining  (Read 531 times)
auspiv (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:29:44 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 02:02:05 PM by auspiv

Up for grabs are two Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX470 (4GB) cards. I bought these early November to do some Zcash mining and paid them off. It's now getting hot outside and I can't keep mining. One is sitting in it's box and the other is in the computer I'm using to type up this post.

Price somewhat negotiable. Free shipping from California to US only. We can do escrow or not, you decide. Username/date pic: http://imgur.com/a/T0BiQ

PM me your offers!
auspiv (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:09:33 AM

price drop bump, down to $600/0.26BTC
auspiv (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:11:30 PM

Am I missing something regarding the price/is there something wrong with the post? These are going for $300-$330 each on ebay... I thought there would be more interest!
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:08:31 PM

Am I missing something regarding the price/is there something wrong with the post? These are going for $300-$330 each on ebay... I thought there would be more interest!

Nothing is wrong with OP. You have stated all the info buyer needs. Maybe to add if you can deliver also paperwork for warranty.
There could be several reasons for lack of interest. Like recent BTC price drop or fact you are newbie (this should be no issue as you accept escrow). 

I just think you need to be more patient and wait 2-3 days (people have more free time to spend here during weekend).

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

insaniak

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:47:01 PM

I woul but you cant mix 470s and 580s
auspiv (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:59:17 PM

Price drop bump - 0.22BTC
aliashraf
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

Price drop bump - 0.22BTC

Right now, the most profitable coin to mine with gpu is ETH, and a RX470 mines 0.31 ETH in a month , overclocked, 24X7

ETH price  this very moment being 362 USD. It yields  112 per month deducting electricity, pool fees,  maintenance costs , it is  almost 100 comparing to OP's price something like 3 months ROI, seems not too bad .... but wait!

I think I have to do some recalculations as I left my desk right now, before posting this reply and when I came back after 2 hours I noticed the difficulty has changed about +0.02% going from up 834 T to 868 so I can do some recalculations and continue BUT what about tomorrow? and the day after tomorrow and so on?

Actually with the difficulty chart of Ethereum network being like this:
  https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/ethereum-difficulty-chart
one can simply conclude if the price remains stable within few weeks we will have an ROI about 6 months for this cards and  in less than two weeks we will find ourselves praying to God  for people to give up mining or at least don't join more to have a break even ...

This is what one should understand about the situation with gpu shortage and its price boom, it is really, really a bubble will burst right in the face of miners who have been fool enough to buy them with prices like this, in our case used gpu that worth less than 100 and OP is selling them near 300.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: