Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign  (Read 26464 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:03:32 AM

Is it too late to join this sig and avatar campaign? I am considering to join it but of course want to read more of the OP as I might be interested in the ICO also. I jsut moved house so want tog et in on some of the action.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 08:16:25 AM

Is it too late to join this sig and avatar campaign? I am considering to join it but of course want to read more of the OP as I might be interested in the ICO also. I jsut moved house so want tog et in on some of the action.  Smiley
no. it is not late. you can join signature and all other bounties any time..

the official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792938

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
hopp

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:04:56 PM

NO social media campaign ?

Taas Social network campaign here sir
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792938.0
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:44:22 PM

There are lots of campaigns now and I guess people prefer the bitcoin payment. The ICO campaign scam has not been encouraging and has affected the turn out.It also affect the turn up here is low, so also in respectonomy campaign.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 02:07:51 PM

There are lots of campaigns now and I guess people prefer the bitcoin payment. The ICO campaign scam has not been encouraging and has affected the turn out.It also affect the turn up here is low, so also in respectonomy campaign.
so what you want to say exactly? we already have 20 participants in this campaign and more coming everyday... TaaS is not a Scam.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:42:50 PM

so what you want to say exactly? we already have 20 participants in this campaign and more coming everyday... TaaS is not a Scam.
I never meant it as a scam, just my concern over few turn up for the campaign because of the large campaign activities else where
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:22:47 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 05:49:45 PM by qiwoman2

I looked and read the OP and was quite impressed myself and have joined both Avatar and Sig campaign. I want to give this project a chance to flourish and like all TOKEN/COIN projects, we need to wait to see the final outcome.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TaaS (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:06:50 PM

Hi Friends..
We've fixed the Full Member Rank signature code.
all full member participants kindly change your code with correct one:

Code:
[b][font=century gothic][url=http://taas.fund/][color=#DD0B2F]▄[color=#1C4860][color=transparent]░░░[/color]▄▄▄[color=transparent]░[/color]▄▄▄[color=transparent]░[/color]▄▄[color=transparent]░[/color]     [color=#DD0B2F]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
▄▄[color=transparent]░░[/color]▄▄▄[color=transparent]░[/color]▄▄▄[color=transparent]░[/color]▄▄▄     Token-As-A-Service  |  [color=#000]Tokenized Closed-End Fund, Dedicated to Blockchain Markets[/color]
█▄▄[color=transparent]░[/color]█▄▀[color=transparent]░[/color]█▄▀[color=transparent]░░[/color]▄█[/url]     [url=https://twitter.com/TaaSfund]twitter[/url]    [color=#DD0B2F]▼[/color]    [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.0]ANN Thread[/url]    [color=#DD0B2F]▼[/color]    [url=https://taasfund.signup.team/]slack[/url]   //   [url=http://taas.fund/][color=#DD0B2F]ICO Starts[/color] 27th March 2017[/url][/font][/b]

Thank you all.

Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:23:15 AM

Hi Friends..
We've fixed the Full Member Rank signature code.
all full member participants kindly change your code with correct one:

Code:
[b][font=century gothic][url=http://taas.fund/][color=#DD0B2F]▄[color=#1C4860][color=transparent]░░░[/color]▄▄▄[color=transparent]░[/color]▄▄▄[color=transparent]░[/color]▄▄[color=transparent]░[/color]     [color=#DD0B2F]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
▄▄[color=transparent]░░[/color]▄▄▄[color=transparent]░[/color]▄▄▄[color=transparent]░[/color]▄▄▄     Token-As-A-Service  |  [color=#000]Tokenized Closed-End Fund, Dedicated to Blockchain Markets[/color]
█▄▄[color=transparent]░[/color]█▄▀[color=transparent]░[/color]█▄▀[color=transparent]░░[/color]▄█[/url]     [url=https://twitter.com/TaaSfund]twitter[/url]    [color=#DD0B2F]▼[/color]    [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.0]ANN Thread[/url]    [color=#DD0B2F]▼[/color]    [url=https://taasfund.signup.team/]slack[/url]   //   [url=http://taas.fund/][color=#DD0B2F]ICO Starts[/color] 27th March 2017[/url][/font][/b]

Thank you all.

Looks like it is finally fixed and links are working. Thanks for the update.  I have updated my signature with the new one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:11:00 PM

I never meant it as a scam, just my concern over few turn up for the campaign because of the large campaign activities else where
Taskie+egaas = taas sounds legit.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:38:38 PM

Hi,

I have joined the signature campaign + avatar+ personal text

Thanks

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
shire

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

* SmartHoldem ICO *

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:49:26 PM

How can i joined TAAS bounty campaign sir??

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:53:35 PM

No you cannot join,minimum jr member and above.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:38:15 PM

Taas, let's do this, I join this campaign today, looking forward to the ICO
kenko

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:41:08 AM

Can't waiting for 27 March -- ICO JOIN  Cool
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 03:37:25 AM

feel free to Join social media bounties, slack telegram, newsletter and any other bounties.

Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:28:16 PM

I think this is a good project and a lot of enthusiasm as well but I do not see any other media to participate in this signature..
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 06:45:56 PM

I think this is a good project and a lot of enthusiasm as well but I do not see any other media to participate in this signature..
I am sorry what do you mean by any other media? which media which media should join this signature campaign.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 07:35:42 PM

Campaign spreadsheet updated. new members are welcome..

note: please be constructive, we don't support any spam

13Winter13

Activity: 413
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:13:40 PM

Joined for Signature campaign  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: