Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian Bitcoin Exchanges - Trader Review  (Read 880 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ramkumar (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:03:33 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 07:32:29 AM by ramkumar

Hi,

I am Looking for Indian (or) INR accepted exchange who can accept deposits under 30 mins to 1 hr (max) & also should process withdrawal in 1 hr to 3 hrs.

My real time experience with indian bitcoin exchanges.

Coinsecure.in:

Pros:

Great platform & lowest fees.

Huge Volumes.

Cons:

No Live Support, All mentioned Phone numbers not worked all the times.

Frequent Hiccup on their server and Updating their Engine when price up & down. It's very hard to buy / sell like flipkart's flash sale during the time.

Deposit confirmation may take 24 hrs to 48 hrs. Not good if you are in Trading platform. Your money will stuck with them for little period.

There is No Status Notification like Team is on vacation, Leave, bank holiday etc., Again you have to sit for long period if you Deposit / Withdrawl.

Coinsecure APP is not working most of the times. Poorly built.

BTCXIndia.com

Pros:

Simple Interface to buy & sell.

Live Chat available and solved the problems rightaway

Status Notification available, It's easy to understand their status of availability. so you can move to next if they are unavailable.

Deposit is quick, You can request via CHAT for immediate desposit.

Cons:

Higher fees

Deposit limitation of 2 Lac / Day.

Low volume

Zebpay:

Pros:

Well known company

Navigation is easy with their APP.

Cons:

Highest fees

Mobile restricted.

Low volume

Hope every company will concentrate on their cons and provide prominent service for their customers.

PM me if you know anyother bitcoin exchange working good.

I will keep update this thread frequently.

Note:
In order to edit this thread, i am making this thread as self-moderated.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:00:30 AM

Till recent past Coinsecure was the best but after the sudden spurge in volume which they were unable to handle as resulted in the site going down, under maintenance , not able to get quick withdrawals etc.

Hope this all issues are resolved by now and they are back to the normal.
Esphere.in

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

Coinsecure is by far the best i have experienced and unocoin is not bad either. But you get the best price in coinsecure and both the customer care numbers are available and when ever it tried i did not find any issues connecting them and solving the issues.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 07:44:49 AM

Cons:

Highest fees

Mobile restricted.

Low volume

Hi,

Really appreciate your time to evaluate bitcoin exchange platforms in India and thanks for sharing your concerns about Zebpay.

I will try to answer few concerns
Highest fees
- We do not charge any separate fees. Our fees are included in spread. We have to understand that we offer same published spot rate for amounts up to 10 lacs INR, which is apprx 11 BTC at the moment. If you will try to buy same amount from any exchange it will cost you a lot more then last trade rate or current ask rate. Also you never need to wait fro other sellers to wait as we are taking care of liquidity.

Mobile restricted
- We have intentionally focused on mobile first as we believe it is better suitable for our business model and wallet. Adding web version will open another platform for us to support which requires lot of efforts to make it secure and scalable. We would rather concentrate on current platforms and scale our back end operations. But we understand this concern and it is on our road map.

Low volume
https://exchangewar.info/coinprice?btc_inr

Honestly, we are lagging a lot on customer support due to huge number of users we got in last few months ( 500k at the moment ) and we are working really hard to improve that.

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: