Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Exchange platform in Morocco/africa  (Read 1690 times)
dirhamcoin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:38:32 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 06:07:18 AM by dirhamcoin

Hello,
I would like to start a bitcoin exchange platform in Morocco using the peatio opensource code.
I have already started working on the website at the moment. once that is done I will attempt to get approved by card processing company to receive local credit card payments in exchange for bitcoin.

-First of all is it a good idea to start a bitcoin exchange in a third world country?
-Is there a recommended investment amount that I should set aside for this project?
-Should I use a VPS or dedicated server. and do I need to run a full node on it (120GB)?
-Any advice about the peatio opensource code?
-Should I start a crowdfunding campaign to jump start the business? (coinbase received 72$ million in crowdfunding)
-Is there any difficulties I may run into to get this going?

Any feedback will be much appreciated.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:03:44 AM

I'm from Algeria myself and I can understand the fear behind your hesitations, compared to other countries I guess both our countries and Tunisia are very open to the bitcoin idea and running an exchange could be successful If done right.
I have never tried peatio so I can't tell how good is it , as for the difficulties then I guess you should make sure you have the proper funding before starting anything, you don't want to run out of supply a few days after running and I highly suggest not storing everything in hot wallets otherwise there is a risk of getting hacked.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:51:08 AM

It`s very difficult to get funds with crowdfunding.Coinbase got $72M ,but they are a big company,you can`t compare with them.You will have to invest in campaign promotion.
Do you want to create an exchange platform without any partners and employees?
I think that this is impossible without a big investment.

memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:07:06 AM

Hello,
I would like to start a bitcoin exchange platform in Morocco using the peatio opensource code.
I have already started working on the website at the moment. once that is done I will attempt to get approved by card processing company to receive local credit card payments in exchange for bitcoin.

-First of all is it a good idea to start a bitcoin exchange in a third world country?
-Is there a recommended investment amount that I should set aside for this project?
-Should I use a VPS or dedicated server. and do I need to run a full node on it (120GB)?
-Should I start a crowdfunding campaign to jump start the business? (coinbase received 72$ million in crowdfunding)

if you want crowdfunding use exhanger youre must reputable and trusted
before open exchanger service, coinbase is develop trusted use online wallet, without develop trusted is nothing you can get investor
majority all exchanger owner, develop use self capital money not open crowdfunding

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:11:20 AM

Hello,

Then I would suggest you go to this guy who is the developer of the software.
Hey Guys,
I am Mike from Yunbi, also from Peatio project.
The author of this thread used Peatio Open Source project for sale.
Peatio offical team will release an updated version with less bugs in the near future.
And the new version is also open sourced and for free.

He can tell you anything you like to know. Wink
They have an exchange running Russia that is using their open source software too.
A wallet coinessa I believe it was called running along with the exchange btczoo.

Looks like a good framework to build on to get this one in Morocco of the ground. Smiley

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Atlascoin

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 02:02:59 PM

Hi, I am aziz elmir founder and codeveloper of atlascoin. I believe running an exchange in Morocco is very audacious. Many Moroccans use bitcoin daily and the number of cryptotraders keep growing. If you need anyhelp contact me I will support you. Also, I wish atlascoin will be listed on your future exchange. Email me and we ll see how far our collaboration may go. Cheers
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:21:55 PM

You do not need any funding to start anything.

We started buysomebitcoins.com with nothing, and we are not accepting any investment offers.

This funding thing is just bullshit, an excuse.

@Algerian people : get Rebrab to invest, but the authorities will not allow that business modal, it will be used to send funds outside the territory and they are fighting against this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: