Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰💰 PPCADMEDIA.COM Bitcoin Advertising Network, Most Trusted Ad Network 💰💰  (Read 2638 times)
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:52:09 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 12:56:12 AM by bassdude

CPM & PPC Banner & Text Advertising
Our advertising rates start from $0.03 per click or you can pay for CPM from $0.03 for 1000 impressions.
Our fraud detection system is second to none and you will not be paying for clicks from vpn user, bots, or multiple clicks from same ip,
Not only do we have great fraud protection systems but we also manually monitor click rates of each publisher so we have the human element involved with detecting fraud.

Our bitcoin advertising network is one of best for protecting your advertising budget from fraud.  

Advertisers
Reasonable Rates
Choose between CPM or PPC advertising
Minimum deposit with paypal or bitcoin $5,
only genuine clicks are counted thanks to our fraud detection system.
Country targeting.
Banner and text ads
and so much more.  
Stats update every hour   

Advertisers can pay for cpm or ppc
PPC rate is $0.03 Cents minimum, you can bid higher to get your ads seen more.
CPM rate is $0.03 Cents per 1000 impressions Minimum, you can bid higher to get more impressions.

Unbeatable Support support@ppcadmedia.com
register here https://ppcadmedia.com
Our service discussion thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1705910.0

More Info

Publishers

PPC = pay per click, most of our advertisers use this and that means when ppc ads are showing publishers do not get paid anything for CPM but will get paid for clicks.
CPM = cost per mille, cost per 1000 impressions, some advertisers will use cpm but not many, our default ads will pay in cpm at a lower rate. When cpm ads are showing this means you will not be getting paid for clicks but rather only cpm or 1000 impressions.
We are primarily a PPC network with a bonus of some CPM so if you do not have a site that produces clicks this might not be for you.  

Advertisers
This is basically the best cheapest high quality bitcoin advertising network there is.
From my experience other networks let most of there fake clicks through and you get charged for that where as we block as much fraud clicks as is possible, so advertising with us you can be sure you are getting the best quality clicks for the best possible price compared to any other bitcoin ad network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 11:02:21 AM

why youre not post in service announcement section
is good about website service, advertising site service , is post in service announcement

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 11:12:12 AM

why youre not post in service announcement section
is good about website service, advertising site service , is post in service announcement

we get more exposure in this section plus the admins move ad networks threads from service announcements to micro earnings, i dont no why.
seekoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 317

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 02:51:56 PM

Interesting. Do you plan to setup an affiliation system ?

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:49:27 PM

This rate is good but the cpm rates is much better and pocket friendly. Do you offer adult traffics on your cpm or do you accept adult niche on your website ? Please include FAQ section on your website to answer some likely questions.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 08:48:42 PM

Interesting. Do you plan to setup an affiliation system ?

Sorry no affiliate system at this time and we dont really plan to at this stage.

This rate is good but the cpm rates is much better and pocket friendly. Do you offer adult traffics on your cpm or do you accept adult niche on your website ? Please include FAQ section on your website to answer some likely questions.

We do not allow adult content unfortunately.
And cpm rate is good but if your site has huge impressions and no clicks admins will downgrade publisher accounts because clicks are what advertisers want Impressions alone dont have any value to advertisers
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 07:14:15 AM

Just to clarify the PPC and CPM for

Publishers
PPC = pay per click, most of our advertisers use this and that means when ppc ads are showing publishers do not get paid anything for CPM but will get paid for clicks.
CPM = cost per mille, cost per 1000 impressions, some advertisers will use cpm but not many, our default ads will pay in cpm at a lower rate. When cpm ads are showing this means you will not be getting paid for clicks but rather only cpm or 1000 impressions.
We are primarily a PPC network with a bonus of some CPM so if you do not have a site that produces clicks this might not be for you. 

Advertisers
This is basically the best cheapest high quality bitcoin advertising network there is.
From my experience other networks let most of there fake clicks through and you get charged for that where as we block as much fraud clicks as is possible, so advertising with us you can be sure you are getting the best quality clicks for the best possible price compared to any other bitcoin ad network.

Easy as that.
ppcadmedia.com Your bitcoin advertising network,
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 10:21:33 AM

for as little as $5 you can try out our network and you can deposit with paypal or bitcoin, it just so easy and effective if you are advertising your service and websites online
rjbrande

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:51:43 AM

Final Conclusion

PPC Ad Media network works well for all types of sites, small or big. The revenue depend on the site niche, quality of site, traffic and visitor location. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 11:44:01 PM

Final Conclusion

PPC Ad Media network works well for all types of sites, small or big. The revenue depend on the site niche, quality of site, traffic and visitor location. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below.

thank you for that extra infomation
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 01:52:19 AM

services that advertise with us get more signups and clicks everyday, advertising with us is just better.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 03:36:10 AM

our advertising server is the best most reliable advertising at very good prices. advertise to day and generate huge traffic and more sign ups and users.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 09:04:43 AM

We are fast growing and we have alot of quality publisher to serve your ads and bring you the advertising you need for any bitcoin related service.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 10:46:02 AM

our advertising service technology is second to none our anti fraud system is in top working order. your advertising is important to us and we want you to have the best experience possible
kiranrh

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:07:36 PM

For publishers, all stats will be updated per hour or only impressions are updated per hour.. Because in my dashboard, there are 0 clicks and 1k+ impressions from past 4 hour.

bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 09:29:26 PM

For publishers, all stats will be updated per hour or only impressions are updated per hour.. Because in my dashboard, there are 0 clicks and 1k+ impressions from past 4 hour.

ok here's how it works.

when pay per click ads are showing you will only be paid for clicks and stats will update to show the clicks and when cpm default ads are showing you will only be paid for cpm and not clicks so we do not show clicks in stats for cpm default but if an advertiser pays for cpm the clicks will show in the stats but you will only be paid for cpm and not the clicks.
kiranrh

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:33:42 AM

ok here's how it works.

when pay per click ads are showing you will only be paid for clicks and stats will update to show the clicks and when cpm default ads are showing you will only be paid for cpm and not clicks so we do not show clicks in stats for cpm default but if an advertiser pays for cpm the clicks will show in the stats but you will only be paid for cpm and not the clicks.
Actually, for PPC stats only i got 3k+ views and 0 clicks, 0 revenue. For testing i clicked once on those ads from different IP, But that one also not counted !!

bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 02:44:44 AM

can you give me your user name and ill take a look.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 02:56:16 AM

actually i found your account you have 8 invalid geo clicks this means the advertiser has selected geo targeting country's and does not accept clicks from some country's
kiranrh

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:06:50 AM

actually i found your account you have 8 invalid geo clicks this means the advertiser has selected geo targeting country's and does not accept clicks from some country's

ohh.. Thanks for the quick reply. Smiley

bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 12:08:00 PM

our advertising rates are very competitive and we have one of the best fraud protection systems around.

advertise your site today ppcadmedia.com
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 12:57:34 AM

advertising with ppcadmedia.com you can be sure your not paying for fraud clicks. you will get alot more clicks than you pay for.
koinsuka

Activity: 164

Zap.org - Data Feed Oracle Marketplace

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 04:44:06 PM

are this ads secure if place with adsense?
I will use at trading bitcoin website
are this advertisement nothing malicious malware?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap StoreDecentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Token Sale October 21st ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 09:50:23 PM

are this ads secure if place with adsense?
I will use at trading bitcoin website
are this advertisement nothing malicious malware?

our ads are not malicious we run a good honest trustworthy network. 
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 11:06:13 AM

Advertising your service with us is one of the best ways to advertise.

We are bitcoin/Alt coin only so you know your crypto related adverts will get to the right people
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 09:13:08 AM

all services need good advertising to grow you user base and income. advertise with ppcadmedia.com from as little as $5 deposit using bitcoin or paypal
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

CPM & PPC Banner & Text Advertising
Our advertising rates start from $0.03 per click or you can pay for CPM from $0.03 for 1000 impressions.
Our fraud detection system is second to none and you will not be paying for clicks from vpn user, bots, or multiple clicks from same ip,
Not only do we have great fraud protection systems but we also manually monitor click rates of each publisher so we have the human element involved with detecting fraud.

Our bitcoin advertising network is one of best for protecting your advertising budget from fraud.  

Advertisers
Reasonable Rates
Choose between CPM or PPC advertising
Minimum deposit with paypal or bitcoin $5,
only genuine clicks are counted thanks to our fraud detection system.
Country targeting.
Banner and text ads
and so much more.  
Stats update every hour   

Advertisers can pay for cpm or ppc
PPC rate is $0.03 Cents minimum, you can bid higher to get your ads seen more.
CPM rate is $0.03 Cents per 1000 impressions Minimum, you can bid higher to get more impressions.

Unbeatable Support support@ppcadmedia.com
register here https://ppcadmedia.com
Our service discussion thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1705910.0
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 12:05:30 AM

advertise with us and get the best quality bitcoin advertising btc can buy and some of the best rates around. ppcadmedia.com
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 03:08:35 AM

if you want hundreds of genuine clicks every day then advertising with us is the best advertising platform in the bitcoin industry

you will never be charged for bot, vpn, fraud or multiple clicks from same ip ever.

ppcadmedia.com is the way to advertise you bitcoin altcoin related sites
okorieemmanuel

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 10:40:45 PM

I have a new faucet http://emmonfaucet.ga and I applied to become a publisher in your prestigious network but the company rejected me. I would like to know the requirements for becoming a publisher in your establishment. I feel I was wrongly rejected because I had some thousands of bitcoins in my faucet and not hundred of thousands like other faucet owners.   Cry    Cry    Cry     Cry
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 11:39:21 PM

your faucet is unclaimable and there for deemed as does not work. its basically a page with ads on it and nothing more.
okorieemmanuel

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 07:17:21 AM

Please use a bitcoin address and try and claim from it. Stop making false accusations and speculations . Or better still, let other bitcointalk user try and claim from this faucet and tell us who is lying. The faucet website is http://emmonfaucet.ga 
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 12:02:17 AM

Please use a bitcoin address and try and claim from it. Stop making false accusations and speculations . Or better still, let other bitcointalk user try and claim from this faucet and tell us who is lying. The faucet website is http://emmonfaucet.ga 

the site is no user friendly every time you click in the address box there a pop up ever time you hit the claim button theres a pop we do not accept sites like this.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 11:13:12 PM

we have just finished moving our site over to a dedicated server to handle the load, the site is running lighting fast and better than ever.

we apologies for any down time that users may have experienced. ppcadmedia.com
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 11:13:32 PM

if you want hundreds of genuine clicks every day then advertising with us is one of the best advertising platform in the bitcoin industry

you will never be charged for bot, vpn, fraud or multiple clicks from same ip ever.

ppcadmedia.com is the way to advertise you bitcoin altcoin related sites
SneakWulf

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:53:05 PM

Hi,

So i walk thru ppcadmedia.com and i can't find any info about what publisher site niche is.
Do you have any info page about how many publishers under your platform ? And on what niche are they ?
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 10:03:07 PM

Hi,

So i walk thru ppcadmedia.com and i can't find any info about what publisher site niche is.
Do you have any info page about how many publishers under your platform ? And on what niche are they ?

hi thanks for you input. you are right there is not much info about our network at the moment, we are going to change that.

but for now i can tell you we are a bitcoin altcoin related network only so that means we only have bitcoin altcoin related publishers and nothing else.

we have over 1000 publisher at the moment.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 11:06:14 PM

due to the high transaction cost at the moment we have raised the withdraw minimum amount to $5
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 01:07:07 AM

advertising your site can be so easy and stress free with ppcadmedia.com
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:02:10 PM

Does the ppc accept all language? I have blogs in Bahasa Indonesia. I put adsense and a-ads but a-ads now only earn small amount of coin. I need  PPC that give me bigger income. IS there any qulaification of traffic. How about low traffic ?
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 04:36:41 AM

Does the ppc accept all language? I have blogs in Bahasa Indonesia. I put adsense and a-ads but a-ads now only earn small amount of coin. I need  PPC that give me bigger income. IS there any qulaification of traffic. How about low traffic ?

if they are bitcoin blogs we can accept but we prefer english
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:19:40 AM

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:52:49 AM

I have a comic website how much is advertising for 1000 visitor clicks from your ads. Is this PPC? Is they real human? I need traffic.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 01:30:30 AM

I have a comic website how much is advertising for 1000 visitor clicks from your ads. Is this PPC? Is they real human? I need traffic.

all traffic is real and our click fraud detection is top of the line. you can start off with as little as $5 to test the network.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:19:03 AM

MoneyToplist

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:08:25 AM

Hi,

how can I add funds using PayPal? I see only the BTC deposit option.

Sending a few USD in BTC to test the network does not have sense as the BTC transaction fees are ridiculously high, so I would like to use the PayPal option.

Thanks
MoneyToplist

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

Hi again,

1. I have sent you a payment. Can you approve it, please?
2. It seems there is a SSL related problem on your website. Please check it out.
Claimnetwork

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:59:15 AM

Is this ad network still pay for its publishers?

Online video downloader: Vid Youtube | Tumblr Video Downloader
Compress PDF files online: Small size pdf
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:39:38 PM

Is this ad network still pay for its publishers?

yes we always pay and always have. no one has ever had a payment rejected.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: