Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling $350 BTC @ Bitstamp Spot [W2W/Moneygram/Cash by mail/Bank Deposit]  (Read 593 times)
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:51:31 PM

Selling $350 BTC @ Bitstamp Spot for Walmart to Walmart/Moneygram/Cash by mail/ or bank deposit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:50:41 PM

Still available, going to sell them on localbitcoin if no buyers in the next 2 days.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:01:24 AM

Still available, going to sell them on localbitcoin if no buyers in the next 2 days.
How negotiable are you on the rate? Would you be willing to sell @5% below spot for either cash in mail or a bank deposit?
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:13:29 AM

How negotiable are you on the rate? Would you be willing to sell @5% below spot for either cash in mail or a bank deposit?

Since I can sell them on localbitcoins for spot price I'm pretty firm on the price.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:46:47 AM

Since I can sell them on localbitcoins for spot price I'm pretty firm on the price.
Fair enough. Let me know if anything changes.
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:23:19 PM

Will do, only problem with localbitcoins is people putting in orders and not going through with them. Some guy tried to scam me depositing a check instead cash deposit, glad I didn't release the Bitcoin until the deposit showed in full in my bank account after the weekend.
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:24:58 PM

Will do, only problem with localbitcoins is people putting in orders and not going through with them. Some guy tried to scam me depositing a check instead cash deposit, glad I didn't release the Bitcoin until the deposit showed in full in my bank account after the weekend.

So would you be taking any other way to get this finally done?
Skrill or payza then i could do this for you but at $120-150 intervals.

Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:31:41 PM

Don't have a skill or payza account set up.
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 08:36:28 PM

Making a Skrill account take maximum 10 minutes
Anyway you accept paypal Huh I can give you +6% rate

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:43:14 AM

Making a Skrill account take maximum 10 minutes
Anyway you accept paypal Huh I can give you +6% rate

Wouldn't be interested in taking PayPal right now.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:22:24 PM

If you still have let me know
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1813787.new#new
Wardrick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:50:27 AM

Yes still have them, haven't listen them on localbitcoin yet. Shot you a PM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: