Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If a coin like Dash is successful, maybe normies are right: we are crazy!  (Read 712 times)
ReformedAltCoinShill (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:38:26 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 08:20:02 AM by ReformedAltCoinShill

I watch the success of dash and it makes me want to quit cryptocurrency. They're taking the scheme of keeping coins locked up even further and soon you'll need to lock up even more coins to mine. Any sane person can see right through this scam....

What's the point of a "currency"  or "digital cash" you lock up anyways?

For some reason this reminds me of the scam level of  alladvantage during the dot com bubble. Maybe because it's a money for nothing pyramid scheme.

Are we all on the titanic?  Even God himself couldn't sink her!

Are we buying McMansions in 2007? Home prices ALWAYS increase!

Are we buying in to cryptocurrency at peak moron?

Should I sell my bitcoin now and go back to gold?

Slack app used to call dash shill backup in 3...2...1

PS The decred scamcoin does the dash coin sequestration scam and at least they're transparent about the instamine/premine. Also it's only $2, so why not buy the cheaper scamcoin?  Even I'd consider it if it fell to $1.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:12:14 AM

Interesting new account you made for yourself there cryptohunter....

And with regards to this topic, i'm bored already.

Bye.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
ReformedAltCoinShill (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:26:44 AM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AllAdvantage

Received 200 million in venture capital.

Learn from history.
Dashltc

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:31:58 AM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AllAdvantage

Received 200 million in venture capital.

Learn from history.

Dash was always going to be worth more then that scam XMR in the long run. Good to see fair market value for once.
Dashltc

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:20:40 AM

Your name is dash ltc.....XMR is a scam in some ways (cripplemine) and insider trading but comparing XMR to dash is like comparing a double murderer to Stalin.

Also the lack of foresight is astounding. Dash will crash just like XMR did.

Either way they're both scams.

XMR: C level scam
Dash : A+ level scam

XMR is the biggest pump and dump scam in crypto. It has nothing going for it besides traders with deep pockets playing around.

Dash has proper development.
bitwolf

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:33:25 AM

Can for once a Dash supporter not defend his coin with a phrase, not containing "XMR". Like for once. Jesus - like XMR is your excuse for everything.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:34:08 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 01:44:14 PM by Febo

Totally agree. OneCoin at least dont have blockchain and we can say it is not a Crypto. DASH have one and is a Crypto. And if people really dont care about anything and just look for their pocket.

Maybe we should all just move on, there are other interesting things happening in world beside blockchains and cartography.

Seems Bitcoin was small step for Satoshi and big leap for Ponzi scammers. Satoshi's mother will be really proud on her son one day when he will receive a Nobel prize for his achievement so people can make Ponzi coins.
noise2

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:22:31 PM

Yes the world is crazy and the alt market cap doesn't reflect the fundamentals. All the Dash shills creeping forward here are fucking hilarious.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: