Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 150 to 200 euros Paypal for Bitcoin  (Read 368 times)
wetrade (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:11:34 AM

Hello,

I desperately need bitcoin for 150 to 200 euros. Am newbie and know many will feel uncomfortable. But as I said, by 28 february i desperately need bitcoin to load a bitcoin card in order to link it to my paypal for a second payment of a training program. Very high fees at many exchangers.

Sorry to ask for it while beeing newbie. Would like to know your conditions rate, escrow and might be better to trade low amount each time.

In fact which wallet is safer or better, I registered with airbitz. Which debit bitcoin card is good to be linked to paypal. Have been reading so much and contradictory things that am lost. Wirex good but difficult to load. Spectrocoin bad for some but easy for others.

Thank you
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:44:46 AM

Hello,

I desperately need bitcoin for 150 to 200 euros. Am newbie and know many will feel uncomfortable. But as I said, by 28 february i desperately need bitcoin to load a bitcoin card in order to link it to my paypal for a second payment of a training program. Very high fees at many exchangers.

Sorry to ask for it while beeing newbie. Would like to know your conditions rate, escrow and might be better to trade low amount each time.

In fact which wallet is safer or better, I registered with airbitz. Which debit bitcoin card is good to be linked to paypal. Have been reading so much and contradictory things that am lost. Wirex good but difficult to load. Spectrocoin bad for some but easy for others.

Thank you

That is not safe. You are being unfair to people here by getting what you want while leaving the bitcoin seller unprotected.

How to do this? Withdraw your money to your bank account, then take out the cash and pay with an irreversible payment method. If you need it urgently, borrow from a family member or friend and buy the bitcoins while waiting for the PayPal funds to reach your bank account. Then you can pay back your family or friend.

wetrade (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:15:27 PM

Thanks for the advice. Thought of it but couldn't find people to borrow that amount in just 2 days. It might seem like but I didn't intend to offend anyone. Sorry for that. That's why i asked for any escrow if any. I fully understand if there is nobody available.

What about advice for better wallet and debit card.

Thank you.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:17:01 AM

Thanks for the advice. Thought of it but couldn't find people to borrow that amount in just 2 days. It might seem like but I didn't intend to offend anyone. Sorry for that. That's why i asked for any escrow if any. I fully understand if there is nobody available.

What about advice for better wallet and debit card.

Thank you.

Most Escrow's won't touch PayPal to BitCoin trades.  I know I wouldn't .

Drait

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:29:10 PM

I can sell you These bitcoins if you will pay me via PayPal!!
RePiola

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:20:15 AM

I would sell you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: