Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the member level down?  (Read 603 times)
LibreMan (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:48:19 AM

For the member level in the forum to rise, a certain time must pass. At the same time, we need to be active in the forum.

Does the level of member go down if we are not active in the forum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 04:10:09 AM

For the member level in the forum to rise, a certain time must pass. At the same time, we need to be active in the forum.

No.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:54:28 PM

Well as i observe it wont happened really because its up to you admin's can't really do that or the creator of this forum but they can only ban.. i would think that your account will not expire if you don't use it for 2 years but its really up to you no one can touch your rank except you Cheesy and if you're in a campaign well you will get kick from that campaign if you're not active in the forum if that would happened that is a serious thing to me >.< the level is important Cheesy
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:15:08 PM

If you are inactive, your level does not go down.
If certain of your posts are deleted, and your activity goes down because of that, your level may go down.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 11:43:04 AM

Rank doesn't go down due to inactivity but if in some rare case,all or most of your posts got deleted by mods,then I think your rank will go down.
Need some clarification on this.Not sure
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:27:29 PM

Rank doesn't go down due to inactivity but if in some rare case,all or most of your posts got deleted by mods,then I think your rank will go down.
AFAIK, our rank only goes down at Senior rank or below than that, if our rank is higher than senior (Hero and Legendary), our rank isn't going down /it is permanent even though most of our post got deleted. Here is for your example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101343
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:00:33 PM

If you are inactive, your level does not go down.
If certain of your posts are deleted, and your activity goes down because of that, your level may go down.

This is the first time I've heard about this. I though once you reach a rank, it stays there till you reach the next level.

AFAIK, our rank only goes down at Senior rank or below than that, if our rank is higher than senior (Hero and Legendary), our rank isn't going down /it is permanent even though most of our post got deleted. Here is for your example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101343

Well that's good. It would probably be embarrassing if people see you with a senior rank yesterday and then find you at Member today. Although I suppose if you got nerfed because your posts were deleted then you must be doing something really wrong. Are post deletes the only way to rank down?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: