Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i earned $2,000 every month with minimal effort. [VOUCHED]  (Read 82323 times)
Green Apple (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:26:06 PM

Confirm I received a vouch copy BTC revenue tier 3: looking into it now and will write my review soon.

Thank you so much for confirmation. Highly appreciate it

Here is my review as agreed.

This ebook contains six different methods and they are all legit: no gambling, ponzi-doublers or MLM.

All of these methods require a decent amount of free time to follow closely their execution and also a starting capital is needed.
Of course there is no 100% certainty you will ROI, there is some risk involved ; I still haven't tried any of them but my opinion is there is a more than good chance you can earn from them.

There is nothing really innovative/revolutionary ( even if the "markets" some methods are based on were unknown to me before reading this - there is also the chance this method may be applied in other "markets" not mentioned in them) but this Ebook is a good guide for beginners/newbie to earn some money. It also contains some general warnings to recognize patterns that prevent you from losing money.

Thanks for the vouch copy and good luck with it.

Great, thanks for the kind words sir. Will leave a trust on your profile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:18:06 AM

Okay so here's my review using the vouch copy i got from Green Apple.
(Sorry for bad formatting im currently on mobile)

Its not just a method, its a bunch of methods you can use to make a steady amount of money. These methods are pretty saturated, but I have to admit that they'll work if done properly. For the most part you'll need to have a decent amount of starting money say around 50-200$ to start this method. Also, all of these methods involve a form of risk.

However say a member like me, I'm sure it could work out for me. I was actually surprised I hadn't thought of this before.

The methods here require a lot of patience, as these are pretty long term methods. However all completely legit.

Well that is really great to hear seeing as the OP completely denied giving me a vouch copy for absolutely no reason and then asked for me to get off his thread. All because I gave him a bad review on one of his other methods, specifically this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1806511.0. Which was actually deleted by a moderator. Turns out that he was selling a leaked ebook. Maybe he has changed but he is very two-faced. At the start he is very nice until you gave an honest opinion about the product that is bad. He then is extremely rude like he was to me. I would watch out.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:24:58 AM

Its not just a method, its a bunch of methods you can use to make a steady amount of money. These methods are pretty saturated, but I have to admit that they'll work if done properly. For the most part you'll need to have a decent amount of starting money say around 50-200$ to start this method. Also, all of these methods involve a form of risk.

However say a member like me, I'm sure it could work out for me. I was actually surprised I hadn't thought of this before.

The methods here require a lot of patience, as these are pretty long term methods. However all completely legit.

Well that is really great to hear seeing as the OP completely denied giving me a vouch copy for absolutely no reason and then asked for me to get off his thread. All because I gave him a bad review on one of his other methods, specifically this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1806511.0. Which was actually deleted by a moderator. Turns out that he was selling a leaked ebook. Maybe he has changed but he is very two-faced. At the start he is very nice until you gave an honest opinion about the product that is bad. He then is extremely rude like he was to me. I would watch out.

Everyone could ignore this guy, he's all over my thread sales trashing. That would not work mate. I clearly claimed on previous thread that the method i gave to you is semi-blackhat and you post a review saying its bad to all people to do blackhat shit then why you ask for a vouch copy if you know its a blackhat method and post a review saying its bad to do blackhat shit, copy fake gambling website and earn money easily. Accusing me of selling a leaked ebook without a proof? Couldn't even show me where it got leaked before / after lol.
Windpower

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:42:14 AM

Everyone could ignore this guy, he's all over my thread sales trashing. That would not work mate. I clearly claimed on previous thread that the method i gave to you is semi-blackhat and you post a review saying its bad to all people to do blackhat shit then why you ask for a vouch copy if you know its a blackhat method and post a review saying its bad to do blackhat shit, copy fake gambling website and earn money easily. Accusing me of selling a leaked ebook without a proof? Couldn't even show me where it got leaked before / after lol.
Maybe you should read the thread again and you would actually realise that I wasn't the one who accused you of selling a leaked ebook. That was someone else. But everyone could agree on the fact that the ebook was clearly saturated as information like that is all over the internet and tonnes of people have made youtube videos about making fake gambling websites. Also, you didn't have to go about it in such a rude manner because my intention is not to salestrash and it seems that way only to you.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:20:37 PM

Maybe you should read the thread again and you would actually realise that I wasn't the one who accused you of selling a leaked ebook. That was someone else. But everyone could agree on the fact that the ebook was clearly saturated as information like that is all over the internet and tonnes of people have made youtube videos about making fake gambling websites. Also, you didn't have to go about it in such a rude manner because my intention is not to salestrash and it seems that way only to you.

Why would you claim that my ebook is leaked which is accused by other user that has no proof at all? That is clearly sales trashing.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:41:28 PM

Why would you claim that my ebook is leaked which is accused by other user that has no proof at all? That is clearly sales trashing.

I believe that your csgo ebook is/was leaked, and didn't belong to you, and i also strongly believe you are selling other leaked e-books.

Just for reference; you went from csgo gambling to A+ grades to making alot of bitcoins.
Surely there is no hard evidence of it, but the fact that you've just done it with the csgo ebook, which was infact removed by a moderator, makes me believe that this ebook might aswell also been stolen/leaked.

And when someone gives a review of it which you don't like, you start calling them out for sale trashers. Guess that a way to wave critique aside.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809051.0 "Learn how i earned A+ grades without doing any homework again."

This Ebook is also false. I am not sure if you are in high school or something, but there is no way you can finish college/university without studying, or your name must be Einstein. A 5$ E-book is not going to make a difference in that case.

Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:11:20 PM

I believe that your csgo ebook is/was leaked, and didn't belong to you, and i also strongly believe you are selling other leaked e-books.

Just for reference; you went from csgo gambling to A+ grades to making alot of bitcoins.
Surely there is no hard evidence of it, but the fact that you've just done it with the csgo ebook, which was infact removed by a moderator, makes me believe that this ebook might aswell also been stolen/leaked.

And when someone gives a review of it which you don't like, you start calling them out for sale trashers. Guess that a way to wave critique aside.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809051.0 "Learn how i earned A+ grades without doing any homework again."

This Ebook is also false. I am not sure if you are in high school or something, but there is no way you can finish college/university without studying, or your name must be Einstein. A 5$ E-book is not going to make a difference in that case.

Wait for vouch review then
Windpower

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:36:14 AM

I completely agree with you. OP is most likely selling leaked ebooks. How does one go from earning money off csgo skins to suddenly earning over 5 thousand dollars, with bitcoin, in 6 months. It just doesn't seem logical to me. Also, why would the ebook only cost 5 dollars if you are going to be earning a thousand times that amount. He is also extremely rude and unprofessional about the way he addresses people giving him bad reviews. Please take caution.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1414
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 07:55:53 AM

People with no noticeable ulterior motives were arguing on a previous thread by the OP that he was selling leaked eBooks, and that they encouraged setting up fake gambling sites to scam people.  I would be very skeptical about anything he comes out with related to eBooks, especially money-making methods which even the people who have vouch copies say are saturated.

Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:06:25 AM

People with no noticeable ulterior motives were arguing on a previous thread by the OP that he was selling leaked eBooks, and that they encouraged setting up fake gambling sites to scam people.  I would be very skeptical about anything he comes out with related to eBooks, especially money-making methods which even the people who have vouch copies say are saturated.

Previous sale thread that involve generating cs go skins however got deleted by mods for obvious reason. Im aware that it involves illegal activity which will make your money in and earning profits, as im not aware i didnt knew bh activities was not allowed here so i posted a sale thread about it. Thankfully it got removed quickly and mods contact me about it. The second accusation which is selling leaked ebooks is actually not my responsibility for how it got leaked since after i sold it to public as long as a resale rights is permitted by the original author. Nevertheless this ebook will guarantee make you a passive income each month if you are new into crypto world.
LLec

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:06:21 PM

How much do you need to invest to make anything from these methods you mention?
And what is the difference between if I get the tier 1/2 and the tier 3?
It says $100 worth of things. How do you get that $100 in the first place?
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 11:12:40 PM

Generally it depends in the method you want to do but i can say the minimum investment for a specific one method around a ten bucks or so
Anegg

Activity: 469

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

Maybe you should check OP's trust rating and the posts above. They are most likely selling leaked ebooks and you will just be wasting your money on something that you could find online. Getting vouched doesn't mean anything when you are talking about Green Apple.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:35:10 AM

This guy should be banned for spamming here all the time
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 02:53:58 AM

I'm confused, what are you selling?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:47:30 PM

I'm confused, what are you selling?

An ebook / guide / tips and tricks
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:10:41 AM

So, as I always tend to ask people with similar threads....

Why are you selling this if you have such a foolproof method?
Also, if you can earn $10,000 per year with minimal effort, couldn't you repeat the process and just do it 5x or 10x more often and earn a full-time jobs worth of money with some effort? Why do you try to sell something when you could get rich anyways.

Assuming you're not a scammer, and this method works properly, you shouldn't have any reason to sell it.... which raises some questions

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:40:04 AM

So, as I always tend to ask people with similar threads....

Why are you selling this if you have such a foolproof method?
Also, if you can earn $10,000 per year with minimal effort, couldn't you repeat the process and just do it 5x or 10x more often and earn a full-time jobs worth of money with some effort? Why do you try to sell something when you could get rich anyways.

Assuming you're not a scammer, and this method works properly, you shouldn't have any reason to sell it.... which raises some questions

Sharing is caring my friend, If you catch what i mean
Cryptominerwaves

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:01:22 PM

Why op has got negative trust? Is this worth buying?
Green Apple (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK
I Received a vouch copy from the OP, will post the detailed review by EOD.

Initial Impressions: It's a PDF file with methods, I was just scrolling through for now, and gone through initial 3 methods, yes they are whitehat.

Detailed review soon.

EDIT: Method Review.

Total 6 methods in Ebook. All whitehat and legal methods.

First 2 methods are related to buying and selling on marketplace, Yes, as OP mentioned these methods, are actually profitable.
BUT, always remember one thing, If you are going to sell apples in the market, you should be sure that people are gonna buy and eat that. 

Rest all 4 methods are related to crypto trading and one is of mining. where you can trade and where you can sell.

Verdict: For some of the member here in BTCtalk, these methods are nothing new. These methods are good for newbies and who just came into crypto market and want to kick start. If you are following cryptos for, may be around 2 years, probably chances are very likely that you know all of the OP's methods. Many colleagues of mine are using the crypto trading tricks which OP mentioned. But there is always some risk attached.

Methods mentioned are not the shortcut methods, requires good amount of time. ROI of First 2 methods can be of around 3 hours to a day may be. But for rest of the methods, time and patience required, and little bit of luck ofcourse, when it comes to trading.

good for newbies.

Cheers, good luck OP.

Confirm I received a vouch copy BTC revenue tier 3: looking into it now and will write my review soon.

Thank you so much for confirmation. Highly appreciate it

Here is my review as agreed.

This ebook contains six different methods and they are all legit: no gambling, ponzi-doublers or MLM.

All of these methods require a decent amount of free time to follow closely their execution and also a starting capital is needed.
Of course there is no 100% certainty you will ROI, there is some risk involved ; I still haven't tried any of them but my opinion is there is a more than good chance you can earn from them.

There is nothing really innovative/revolutionary ( even if the "markets" some methods are based on were unknown to me before reading this - there is also the chance this method may be applied in other "markets" not mentioned in them) but this Ebook is a good guide for beginners/newbie to earn some money. It also contains some general warnings to recognize patterns that prevent you from losing money.

Thanks for the vouch copy and good luck with it.

EARNINGS PROOF

Private Messages [ONLINE]
Auto-buy [ONLINE]

Click UP TOP OR ANYWHERE ON THE THREAD DESIGN TO AUTOMATICALLY PURCHASE
Have Any questions? Feel free to Contact me.

Frequently Asked Questions

Question: After setting up the method, how long until I start earning?
Answer: Usually you'll start seeing your earnings within 24-48 hours, and then again and again every night. I've experienced a handful of first time buyers even find a way to earn in as little as 3 hours after setting it up. Cool

Question: How Much Money Can I Make?
Answer: Realistically with all three systems set up as a beginner, you can see earnings anywhere from the $700-$2,100 a week range. Variables will fluctuate and it could be more some weeks and could be less. But it is very consistent.

Question: I don't live in the United States, Can I Do This Method?
Answer: Yes! This method works anywhere in the world with internet access. So if you can read this, you can do this!

Question: Do You Offer Support?
Answer: Yes I offer you 100% personal one on one support at no extra costs.

Question: Why choose your ebook over someone else's?
Answer: Because what i'm offering here today isn't just an "eBook" Overnight Income is a proven, easy and guaranteed money making methods that I personally use. This is why my product his priced a bit higher. I'm not trying to just make money, I have actual value in what i'm selling.

In short: If you want to make money online and want to make it fast and easy for yourself, there's no better option for you than what you're looking at right here.

Take the next step and start making money online. Starting tonight...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: