Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: unocoin is trustable? fees?  (Read 643 times)
verox (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 09:37:10 AM

Hello Coiners,

I registered unocoin long ago but did not transact too much. i want to know from you all if its good to business with or not? please share your thoughts so that i can make a decision to move further with this company.

I appreciate your help.

Thank you
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:10:26 AM

Unocoin is very much legitimate site and also one of the top 3 exchanges in India. Only thing is that they have the highets fees % being charged when bought or sold from them. On other hand zebpay has 0% fees but they only could be traded on their mobile app.
verox (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 12:34:12 PM

Thnx for your information. i will follow.
S_D

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:00:25 PM

Unocoin is very much legitimate site and also one of the top 3 exchanges in India. Only thing is that they have the highets fees % being charged when bought or sold from them. On other hand zebpay has 0% fees but they only could be traded on their mobile app.

The term "fees" is a bit distracting. Final figure after taxes is one that matters.
Unocoin does indeed sell at a very high rate, I am sure they bought very cheap.

This would give a more clear comparison of rates:
http://www.bitcoinrates.in/

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Esphere.in

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:46:42 AM

The term "fees" is a bit distracting. Final figure after taxes is one that matters.
Unocoin does indeed sell at a very high rate, I am sure they bought very cheap.

This would give a more clear comparison of rates:
http://www.bitcoinrates.in/
Thanks for sharing the site.I did not know about the rest of the exchanges as i knew about coinsecure and unocoin. The site is trust able and you will get your funds in your account within 24 hours which is rather good but they have the highest fees when you compare it to the rest of the exchanges. If you are urgent i would still use it because of the faster account to bank transfer speed.
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:10:55 AM

You can also use PayU Money to instantly buy Bitcoin on Unocoin. But the limits are 20000 INR per month

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████