Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO  (Read 49352 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:55:27 PM

wow, this is special. new encryption? lol. with what? the centralized website? meanwhile anyone can already add movies to http://gateway.novusphere.io/sfsi/video/ via http://gateway.novusphere.io/sfsi/ and not just video, any data file goes: http://gateway.novusphere.io/sfsi/#/39 and next phase is removing the need for centralized website since every node can see everything and even make unlimited number of websites on top of novus. novus is already ahead of purevidz, and what is this project trying to do? purevidz 2.0 with the limited scope? Is that why it's trading so early before anything is out? 12btc group of children that buys only tops trying to make their money back? *drops the mic*
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:11:29 PM

Someone will sell some viso? wanted to buy arround 1btc

Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:21:35 PM

Someone will sell some viso? wanted to buy arround 1btc

Buy in Crypitopia.
azzlack

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:46:53 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

LAUNCH OF VISIO.WTF HARD DEADLINE 9th

CCEX VOTING ENDS ON THE 9th AND WE PLAN TO SNIPE IT IF YOBIT DOESNT ADD US BEFORE THIS TIME (we have paid for exclusive listing)

BETWEEN THE 9th AND TODAY WE WILL DO A LIVE STREAM OF THE WORKING FUNCTIONALITY OF THE EXISTING PROTOTYPE THAT IS READY FOR LAUNCH OR WE WILL POST A SCREEN CAPTURE VIDEO

NEW SLACK INVITE: https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTUwMzI0NTQxNDQ1LTE0ODg4MTM5MTYtYTJhZTUzMjI1Mw

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

wir leben schnell und wir sterben jung
Ihavearealjob

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:10:39 PM

wow, this is special. new encryption? lol. with what? the centralized website? meanwhile anyone can already add movies to http://gateway.novusphere.io/sfsi/video/ via http://gateway.novusphere.io/sfsi/ and not just video, any data file goes: http://gateway.novusphere.io/sfsi/#/39 and next phase is removing the need for centralized website since every node can see everything and even make unlimited number of websites on top of novus. novus is already ahead of purevidz, and what is this project trying to do? purevidz 2.0 with the limited scope? Is that why it's trading so early before anything is out? 12btc group of children that buys only tops trying to make their money back? *drops the mic*

Look at the novus roadmap. 
1. Slow as f
2. Unambitious as f
3.  Don't you have another round of funding to wait for.

dufdufduf

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:26:12 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

CCEX VOTING ENDS ON THE 9th AND WE PLAN TO SNIPE IT IF YOBIT DOESNT ADD US BEFORE THIS TIME (we have paid for exclusive listing)

BETWEEN THE 9th AND TODAY WE WILL DO A LIVE STREAM OF THE WORKING FUNCTIONALITY OF THE EXISTING PROTOTYPE THAT IS READY FOR LAUNCH OR WE WILL POST A SCREEN CAPTURE VIDEO

NEW SLACK INVITE: https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTUwMzI0NTQxNDQ1LTE0ODg4MTM5MTYtYTJhZTUzMjI1Mw

So you might only miss your first deadline by 4days? That is really good and I'm glad I'm invested in such a high calibre dev who doesn't mess about and gets the job done. Thanks for making me feel safe here Cheesy also thought I'd post and join the newbie party Cheesy
Sindren (OP)

Activity: 535

Love me tender

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:34:34 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

So you might only miss your first deadline by 4days? That is really good and I'm glad I'm invested in such a high calibre dev who doesn't mess about and gets the job done. Thanks for making me feel safe here Cheesy also thought I'd post and join the newbie party Cheesy

not missed man.. and when you will be able to do website so fast as we THEN you can make fud, not before.
Sindren (OP)

Love me tender

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:36:38 PM

We has been switched our site to cloudflare for protection so it has been temporary unavailable. working now.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:40:04 PM

hi dev. iw rote u pm

cryptfox

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:40:32 PM

What ico price?

Kamosdeaquario

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:16:02 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 08:28:20 PM by Kamosdeaquario

What ico price?

15 Satoshi
x1000k now Lol
Was 150 Satoshi
Kamosdeaquario

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:52:44 PM

Visio 50k in 1week after the online platform. Visio cheap now
rosso2

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:49:40 PM

Video Streaming Market Worth 70.05 Billion USD by 2021 Smiley
http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/video-streaming.asp

We have great potential!
Sindren (OP)

Love me tender

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:11:41 AM

visio has been listed on coinmarketcap

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/visio/#charts
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:05:44 AM

Video Streaming Market Worth 70.05 Billion USD by 2021 Smiley
http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/video-streaming.asp

We have great potential!

great potential for what? there's no reason to use the coin for anything.

Look at the novus roadmap.  
1. Slow as f
2. Unambitious as f
3.  Don't you have another round of funding to wait for.

1. Right now novus is far ahead of visio and purevidz, while visio just has screen shots

2. novus covers all data, anywhere, by anyone, not limited to one site, it has unlimited potential as anyone can make gateway/website from it with clear value of coin use. visio has zero use for coin. the visio dev linked 3 copyrighted movies so far, the entirer accomplishment,w no dmca take down link there, so an email to cryptopia should get it removed from a real exchange, and you're back to yobit. short sighted goals with no long term vision. novus already has anyone who wants to adding to it, outside of devs control - music, videos, votes already working

3. novus got double goal funding, next round is optional funding, 100 btc goal was reached. unlike a coin trading early with nothing to show for it.

It's not surprising people are trying to copy the idea by the novus dev. Novus is delivering tangible results in record time so clone coins like visio can't keep up - that's why visio is trading now to pump and dump asap.
alexava

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:35:52 AM

1. Right now novus is far ahead of visio and purevidz, while visio just has screen shots

2. novus covers all data, anywhere, by anyone, not limited to one site, it has unlimited potential as anyone can make gateway/website from it with clear value of coin use. visio has zero use for coin. the visio dev linked 3 copyrighted movies so far, the entirer accomplishment,w no dmca take down link there, so an email to cryptopia should get it removed from a real exchange, and you're back to yobit. short sighted goals with no long term vision. novus already has anyone who wants to adding to it, outside of devs control - music, videos, votes already working

3. novus got double goal funding, next round is optional funding, 100 btc goal was reached. unlike a coin trading early with nothing to show for it.

It's not surprising people are trying to copy the idea by the novus dev. Novus is delivering tangible results in record time so clone coins like visio can't keep up - that's why visio is trading now to pump and dump asap.

novus=purevidz. exactly. full copy/paste. all the same.
so novus started from the place where the purevidz stopped

really they got >222 btc from ico for "Phase IV" - decenralization
all code for PhaseI-III was done in purevidz.

and..
"are trying to copy the idea by the novus dev." - It's beautiful, just great!!!

not Purevidz idea? no? r u sure?

and..
go lick his ass on the novus thread
and
enjoy how you have a slow fuck. Round by Round.

In short, with best wishes.  Kiss
Filli

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:07:27 AM

The team is doing great work.

All trollers, goodbye !
azzlack

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:16:29 AM

@ Our friend and soon to be community member member scaryvirus (all the trolls are switching sides one by one)  Kiss

The reason for why there was an extension of the deadline is extremely consistent and on point with what we have been saying from the beginning. Go check the archives see what I was talking about on the 2/3. I said that if Yobit does not add within 5th as we had previously taken for granted that they would then we will delay launch till we can confirm major exchange addition.

You do not release masterpiece of art to gallery of 30 people. If you have a picasso you invite 10000 people to come see it  Kiss

1) Website finished, IPFS hash aggregation function completed - will be doing the livestream/screen capture today

2) Dev publish all of the ICO address in the slack yesterday. Several future community members (aka trolls) came in and started the FUD storm and dev came and showed everyone the unique ICO addresses with the corresponding Visio addresses and ICO Buyers began to claim their own purchases as well

3) Funding doesn't matter - our dev capped the ICO at 75 BTC because thats the amount he calculated he requires to compensate himself and his partner (as well as a graphic designer for future use) otherwise what are the expenses? Why does dev need 500k for launch?

4) In dev country of Czech his hosting of the visio website is not illegal at all dev has double checked this. REGARDLESS from the beginning the real roadmap always included distributed app. It was always priority to make visio network completely decentralized and run off of ipfs node - distributed app is the true beauty of ipfs my friend

Dev paid to two exchange so far, has buy cloudflare subscription - will be setting up more nodes to support visio ipfs etc

You will see the definition of tangible results Smiley

We love you and want you to join community when the time comes  Kiss You can change your username when you are active in the slack np

THIS SCREENSHOT IS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR OUR FUTURE COMMUNITY MEMBER SCARY VIRUS  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:44:24 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 07:10:38 AM by damiano

@ Our friend and soon to be community member member scaryvirus (all the trolls are switching sides one by one)  Kiss

The reason for why there was an extension of the deadline is extremely consistent and on point with what we have been saying from the beginning. Go check the archives see what I was talking about on the 2/3. I said that if Yobit does not add within 5th as we had previously taken for granted that they would then we will delay launch till we can confirm major exchange addition.

You do not release masterpiece of art to gallery of 30 people. If you have a picasso you invite 10000 people to come see it  Kiss

1) Website finished, IPFS hash aggregation function completed - will be doing the livestream/screen capture today

2) Dev publish all of the ICO address in the slack yesterday. Several future community members (aka trolls) came in and started the FUD storm and dev came and showed everyone the unique ICO addresses with the corresponding Visio addresses and ICO Buyers began to claim their own purchases as well

3) Funding doesn't matter - our dev capped the ICO at 75 BTC because thats the amount he calculated he requires to compensate himself and his partner (as well as a graphic designer for future use) otherwise what are the expenses? Why does dev need 500k for launch?

4) In dev country of Czech his hosting of the visio website is not illegal at all dev has double checked this. REGARDLESS from the beginning the real roadmap always included distributed app. It was always priority to make visio network completely decentralized and run off of ipfs node - distributed app is the true beauty of ipfs my friend

Dev paid to two exchange so far, has buy cloudflare subscription - will be setting up more nodes to support visio ipfs etc

You will see the definition of tangible results Smiley

We love you and want you to join community when the time comes  Kiss You can change your username when you are active in the slack np

THIS SCREENSHOT IS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR OUR FUTURE COMMUNITY MEMBER SCARY VIRUS  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

1) Why not just link it? You already leaked it in the slack for anyone who actually clicks and reads your images. Don't worry, I see you've deleted the picture I won't leak it again on your behalf.

2) You mean after Odrak beat it out of him?

He asked several times for it simply in text format to which you reply

I know you like to act like you understand technology, but allow me to inform you that one can easily copy text from a console. There was no reason for Sindren to beat around the bush and make sarcastic remarks such as "if you want to have it easier, maybe i can send you ssh access" until he finally gave Odrak the text version. I think you've pretty much ruled out anyone taking serious any remarks you make in the future pertaining to technology, decentralization, ipfs and how it works.

3) You guys should donate given your entire website depends on their api. Don't be greedy Smiley

02/08/17 - Crowdfunding Emergency! The one-time donations can no longer support the costs required to maintain this API sufficiently, I have setup a Patreon with various goals defined to get the API back to normal operation, and many improvements. The fate of this API is now in your hands! I'll be posting frequent updates to the Patreon page as caching prevents these messages from being seen for up to 24 hours.

https://www.patreon.com/omdb

4) Really now?
http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/02/27/the-extradition-saga-of-kim-dotcom/

Maybe you should be hired as part of Kim's legal team since what he was legal in his country too but now...
azzlack

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:07:31 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 07:21:43 AM by azzlack

Non stop trolling

1) See this guy first comes and calls it a scam

2) Then when ICO addresses are posted he comes and says that oh a community member had to force it out of you and the dev couldn't. The dev has been running after everyone to withdraw their funds ASAP so he can publish these addresses. What you DIDNT post for your own convenience was the dev confirming that all withdrawals were complete just 2 hours before posting the ICO addresses

3) Next he sees the website and acknowledges its perfectly functional and says that oh you guys depend on OMDB database for everything go pay them..

What kind of logic is this?

This is the kind of logic you see a pre massive bull rally - troll sentiment is flipping 180 day by day each of them are falling like bowling pins

He is going to be buying very soon and he will be contributing in the slack instead of lurking under some psuedonym

There has been 0 moderation so far, please do not abuse this forum...

He said bye on the forum several times but you can see he is lurking the chat reading EVERY single message. Why does someone do this? Because they are either very very insecure or very very excited

You said before good bye - why are you back? You are getting pretty damn scared it looks like.

If you want to be accepted just ask to be accepted, there is no need to get so anxious and worried.

We forgive everyone for their past actions and are always open to new community members  Kiss Kiss

https://i.imgur.com/Hdw8epa.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/blCZdeu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/I5ODe4v.png

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=VISIO_BTC#

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: