Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO  (Read 49353 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:12:46 AM

Dump will come. Trading Volume just 1 BTC  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Good luck guys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:13:40 AM

Where did I say anything about the functionality of the website? We'll touch on that when you release it publicly Smiley
Nobody ever said bye except for you so hello!

It's almost sad that you want potential investors to not do their due diligence but instead rely solely on your large font yammering.
azzlack

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:26:52 AM

If anyone wants direct proof of the website functioning (i will give you dyanmic screenshot within seconds of a request for a movie search of your choice) come onto slack and talk in the general channel @ me

We are on Cryptopia but we still hold by our initial decision to possibly delay the launch of the beta version of our platform until CCEX/Yobit (for now)

https://i.imgur.com/Hdw8epa.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/blCZdeu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/I5ODe4v.png

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=VISIO_BTC#

We are confident we can get CCEX on the 9th if Yobit does not add and claim our exclusive payment by this time.

Please join our slack if you are interested to know more about community/coin/bounties/future : https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTQ2NjA3NDk1MjUxLTE0ODgxNTE0OTAtOTBkYTAyMGEzOA

We release screen capture video or maybe even livestream for community (if enough people online at that time) of the current prototype website.

We wnat to build community more and get more interest before release. This is project made by community for community

We have added over 100 movie yesterday in less than 2 hour.

On purevidz website the devs had to take database offline and manually add while copy pasting movie info from review site... Look at what our dev has done in 1 week...

Dev finish automatic metadata information addition from just plain hash submission soon

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

wir leben schnell und wir sterben jung
jakehdchoi

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

Just too little info...
All you have on the website is saying the ICO is over? That's it?  Huh
azzlack

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:33:53 AM

Just too little info...
All you have on the website is saying the ICO is over? That's it?  Huh

Please wait for actual roadmap (with translations done ~15th Deadline)

Right now roadmap on main ann is school project for dev and you can see that he is blasting through it pretty fast (from the screenshot on the ANN).

Fully revamped roadmap inclusive of plan for distributed app with 0 liability will soon be published

Most coin do ICO for months and then take even longer for some actual production. Or some coins just copy paste pre existing code base from a previous ICO that they got away with

Everything is being built from scratch here and dev is doing it at blazing speed - not even 10 day since ICO done and prototype is finished

Thank you for your patience come to slack if you wish to know more

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:16:02 PM

wow is a cool cryptocoin, i think this coin succes in future. Grin Grin

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:18:13 PM

of course the distribution alone is a manipulated scam. You can't distribute cryto like this. 2 min distribution sell it all to yourselves for a few sats then mark it up 100 x on exchanges to everyone else .

nobody will fall for this.

Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:41:12 PM

of course the distribution alone is a manipulated scam. You can't distribute cryto like this. 2 min distribution sell it all to yourselves for a few sats then mark it up 100 x on exchanges to everyone else .

I bought at ICO ... you have to stop crying and buy before it's 50k  Shocked. It's cheap now only 5x
Sindren (OP)

Activity: 535

Love me tender

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:45:37 PM

Hi, first 'trailer' of the new site guys..

https://azzlack-protonmail.tinytake.com/sf/MTM5NDcyMF81MDQxMzAx
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:46:21 PM

I bought at ICO ... you have to stop crying and buy before it's 50k  Shocked. It's cheap now only 5x

No one will buy. U see it on Cryptopia. Volume 1 BTC. The Coin is Bullshit.

In my opiniopn the real Star will be DECENT and NOVUS in Media Streaming and File saving.
Good luck with this piece of crap.

Sindren (OP)

Love me tender

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:46:52 PM

We are open to discuss, but stay away from fud pls.
Sindren (OP)

Love me tender

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:52:23 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 01:07:52 PM by Sindren

I bought at ICO ... you have to stop crying and buy before it's 50k  Shocked. It's cheap now only 5x

In my opiniopn the real Star will be DECENT and NOVUS in Media Streaming and File saving.

You only try to buy cheap. Here will be no tolaration for this kind of 'price manipulation'. Take it like a warning. Last warning.
Filli

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 01:20:58 PM

He's back here.
The largest TROLLER of the crypto community, what a honor.
You just can not take this guy seriously. He only looks for cheap coins.

Sindren great work, looks really chic.
azzlack

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:28:41 PM

The FUD game is now over. Everyone reading the thread must watch this video ^^

The community must understand, while the interface is sexy with amazing functionality - this is not even 5% of the true roadmap.

The dev work like a horse and finish this in UNDER 5 DAMN DAYS

Soon subtitle support/wallet based node/wallet based media player etc.

Once the basic functions are done then we will really move onto the real things... Real roadmap publish around ~15th

The future is not one centralized browser based platform, we already circumvent dns requirement with wallet media player

Future is in self sustaining distributed application...

Please join our slack if you are interested to know more about community/coin/bounties/future : https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTQ2NjA3NDk1MjUxLTE0ODgxNTE0OTAtOTBkYTAyMGEzOA

We love everyone, even if you were a troll trying to kill us in the past, we welcome you with open arms to join us on this journey to the crypto heavens  Kiss the journey hasn't even begun  Wink

HARD DEADLINE FOR PROTOTYPE PLATFORM RELEASE STAYS AT THE 9TH

Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:59:29 PM

It would be interesting The DEV add a tool that serves the user to pay (if you want) a small amount (1 cents example) to the possibility of leaving some content up. And the amount collected could be sent to a burning address.
azzlack

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:53:33 PM

It would be interesting The DEV add a tool that serves the user to pay (if you want) a small amount (1 cents example) to the possibility of leaving some content up. And the amount collected could be sent to a burning address.

Thank you very much for your suggestion sir. After prototype release we will have a community Q & A session with the dev. Your contribution is very much appreciated during this session. People like you who care about long term vision are capable of giving us an amazing idea that changes the game even more. The power is not in 1 great dev, it is in 500 community members who are spending time to think about what can be built for the ecosystem and how to improve it

For bitcoin this is how it work. Bitcoin dev no longer involve in the day to day of bitcoin and community build app on top of bitcoin. Thank to ipfs layer community can also contribute without dev involvement day to day. However dev has stopped day job and is full time committed to visio.

He say 75 BTC is all i need for expenses to sustain various costs such as hiring front-end/graphic designer etc. - he say the real incentive is in the dev holding of the coin which will make the 75 btc look like peanut if the long term vision is achieved

This is coin built by community for community. Dev try hard to make vidz decentralized development community after PV left hoping coin will sustain. This time dev will not fail - he is very democratic and open to all suggestion.

Thank you

Seyar

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:25:08 PM

Mehh, nothing to see here. Im back to NOVUS where the real work is being done... Good luck have fun with this project, novus not even being released has more then this project ever will be.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:35:48 PM

Mehh, nothing to see here. Im back to NOVUS where the real work is being done... Good luck have fun with this project, novus not even being released has more then this project ever will be.

I think the same. You see how boring the coin here is. One Person buy the most of the ICO and now you can see that the coin has no intrest. Volume daily since on exchange under 1 BTC. Good luck to all. I am on NOVUS now

fuck off then.

nobody gives a shit about what fucking diseased dick you're straddling you faggot.

go deepthroat "Asphyxia" good and hard....

Roll Eyes
azzlack

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:41:36 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 08:56:32 PM by azzlack

This guy wellischbisin message the dev for cheap coin and now he troll. These guys dont understand that no one is selling due to the level of transparency... There is complete proof of finished prototype in record breaking speed who would sell right now??? ....  Huh  Huh Obviously this is not even the beginning of a master full stack's true potential

I think novus trolls will soon go insane  Huh Huh

We are going to have a system that will import METADATA from the ipfs hash istelf...

We are already storing hash on blockchain how hard will it be to store other text based data (metadata) and create a simple search system for this...??

How hard is it to enable gateway for users..?

Dev didnt need to raise a 500 btc round to finish these school project functions... Distributed apps - ipfs node from wallet (incentives Wink etc. is where the real work comes

Man there is going to be a lot of fud very soon  Kiss Kiss Kiss

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: IPFS HASH ADDITION ONTO VISIO PLATFORM - UNDER 30 SECONDS PROCESS (without the manual moderation that will begin at the beginning of launch**)

The FUD game is now over. Everyone reading the thread must watch this video ^^

The community must understand, while the interface is sexy with amazing functionality - this is not even 5% of the true roadmap.

The dev work like a horse and finish this in UNDER 5 DAMN DAYS

Soon subtitle support/wallet based node/wallet based media player etc.

Once the basic functions are done then we will really move onto the real things... Real roadmap publish around ~15th

The future is not one centralized browser based platform, we already circumvent dns requirement with wallet media player

Future is in self sustaining distributed application...

We love everyone, even if you were a troll trying to kill us in the past, we welcome you with open arms to join us on this journey to the crypto heavens  Kiss the journey hasn't even begun  Wink

HARD DEADLINE FOR PROTOTYPE PLATFORM RELEASE STAYS AT THE 9TH. CCEX VOTE ADDITION SNIPING ON THE 9th

Noob coins are voting, we are on forsure https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

DarHo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:42:39 PM

I think the same. You see how boring the coin here is. One Person buy the most of the ICO and now you can see that the coin has no intrest. Volume daily since on exchange under 1 BTC. Good luck to all. I am on NOVUS now

Remember that it's been on the exchange for less than two days and most people are probably waiting for the release on the 9th of this month, hopefully it will get added on yobit and c cex before or during that day. Then we will be able to judge volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: