Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VISIO pre-sale with up to 80% discount of the Coming InVisio ICO  (Read 49353 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:02:01 PM

so many fucking idiots on this thread it's ridiculous.

alll the VIDZ & NOVUS faggots should fuck off and go tug on Apshyxia's pee pee since you obviously love getting shafted by your scamming messiah.

VISIO will take you to town and fuck you without any lube you twats.

Just wait and see VISIO go past URANUS you faggots.... Kiss Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emceea

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:03:02 PM

c-cex tomorrow, yobit when they add the next group of coins. Usually middle of the month and end
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:06:18 PM

If dev pay 0.5btc to yobit they add in 2 days

Filli

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 01:07:17 PM

The focus is on the launch and not the price Wink

We have a trading volume of 6000$ and are on a single stock exchange.

Since you can not take the price too seriously.

Not seriusly? so you think it will dump?

No, but I do not take the price seriously with such a small trading volume.
azzlack

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:14:23 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 03:08:34 PM by azzlack

If dev pay 0.5btc to yobit they add in 2 days

Dev pay yobit .5 btc on the 3rd itself but Yobit is adding multiple coins on random dates. No one knows when next addition date is

"DEV will be posting ICO addresses showing the ICO Fund

Every mili btc of expenses will be put through accounting and show to public

From cloudflare expense to server cost to exchange addition

Forget about whether pv = asphyxia, where did asphyxia spend his 40-80 BTC he took from vidz ICO? He run away with the BTC not even taking step to hire some other dev to help community after he left

VISIO is going to redefine community transparency from an anon dev. Such steps have never been seen in 99.9% of low cap altcoin

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: IPFS HASH ADDITION ONTO VISIO PLATFORM - UNDER 30 SECONDS PROCESS (without the manual moderation that will begin at the beginning of launch**)

https://azzlack-protonmail.tinytake.com/sf/MTM5NDcyMF81MDQxMzAx"

Invitation Slack link: https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTUwMzI0NTQxNDQ1LTE0ODg4MTM5MTYtYTJhZTUzMjI1Mw

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

wir leben schnell und wir sterben jung
Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:35:02 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 04:55:54 PM by Kamosdeaquario

It would be interesting The DEV add a tool that serves the user to pay (if you want) a small amount (1 cents example) to the possibility of leaving some content up. And the amount collected could be sent to a burning address.

Thank you very much for your suggestion sir. After prototype release we will have a community Q & A session with the dev. Your contribution is very much appreciated during this session. People like you who care about long term vision are capable of giving us an amazing idea that changes the game even more. The power is not in 1 great dev, it is in 500 community members who are spending time to think about what can be built for the ecosystem and how to improve it

For bitcoin this is how it work. Bitcoin dev no longer involve in the day to day of bitcoin and community build app on top of bitcoin. Thank to ipfs layer community can also contribute without dev involvement day to day. However dev has stopped day job and is full time committed to visio.

He say 75 BTC is all i need for expenses to sustain various costs such as hiring front-end/graphic designer etc. - he say the real incentive is in the dev holding of the coin which will make the 75 btc look like peanut if the long term vision is achieved

This is coin built by community for community. Dev try hard to make vidz decentralized development community after PV left hoping coin will sustain. This time dev will not fail - he is very democratic and open to all suggestion.

Thank you

Thank you for the answer. Smiley

I really think that an upvote system of 1 cents,(Visio) would bring great value to the platform and contents that users like, to be fixed in the first pages.

And protection against spam attack obviously ...
azzlack

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:58:33 PM

I really think that an upvote system of 1 cents,(Visio) would bring great value to the platform and contents that users like, to be fixed in the first pages

So if user hash content and someone upvote the video then they should receive some visio fee? I think that this system is very possible. Such a fee can come from the ad system

We are planning on ad system. From tomorrow at dev will be enabling live analytics from www.piwik.org analytics software

We are most likely going to get a trail run from either some crypto business (exchange) or crypto gambling website to host ad. Trial period should be considered after marketing begins to bring traffic to site.

For the first few days we can offer low discount trial price but focus on monitoring the amount of CTR (Click through rate) of the ad. The partner can monitor the conversion rates (how many clicks turn into accounts created). We will then get a good understanding on potential of monetization of the system.

The traffic stats will be tweeted on daily basis to community. We need to see growth day by day.

Thank you

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

Kamosdeaquario

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:38:39 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2017, 08:35:17 PM by Kamosdeaquario

I really think that an upvote system of 1 cents,(Visio) would bring great value to the platform and contents that users like, to be fixed in the first pages

So if user hash content and someone upvote the video then they should receive some visio fee? I think that this system is very possible. Such a fee can come from the ad system

We are planning on ad system. From tomorrow at dev will be enabling live analytics from www.piwik.org analytics software

We are most likely going to get a trail run from either some crypto business (exchange) or crypto gambling website to host ad. Trial period should be considered after marketing begins to bring traffic to site.

For the first few days we can offer low discount trial price but focus on monitoring the amount of CTR (Click through rate) of the ad. The partner can monitor the conversion rates (how many clicks turn into accounts created). We will then get a good understanding on potential of monetization of the system.

The traffic stats will be tweeted on daily basis to community. We need to see growth day by day.

Thank you

The users themselves could offer a small amount of visio to the opportunity of their favorite content to be in the first pages (top videos). An upvote system for users to sponsor favorite content ... And the amount of these collected could be sent to a burning address. Smiley So the all ecosystem wins and not just uploaders
olib

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:40:59 PM

It looks good project. Smiley

flaminius

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:04:37 AM

so many fucking idiots on this thread it's ridiculous.

alll the VIDZ & NOVUS faggots should fuck off and go tug on Apshyxia's pee pee since you obviously love getting shafted by your scamming messiah.

VISIO will take you to town and fuck you without any lube you twats.

Just wait and see VISIO go past URANUS you faggots.... Kiss Kiss

You seem to have anger issues

You is not Cute
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:34:16 AM

The focus is on the launch and not the price Wink

We have a trading volume of 6000$ and are on a single stock exchange.

Since you can not take the price too seriously.

Not seriusly? so you think it will dump?

It will definitely dump. Just wait, even worse than vidz  Roll Eyes
Ihavearealjob

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:12:55 AM

Here we have shining example of what should be culled by the mods.
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:15:37 AM

I can't believe this self bought ico. Corrupt...
a29654

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:19:55 AM

Here we have shining example of what should be culled by the mods.

Why? This was pre-bought by devs and will dump worse than vidz. The coins are controlled by a small number of people
Some Mouse

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:34:37 AM

Wow I use to follow VIDZ so I checked this out but looks like a scam? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1818583.0 Huh
a29654

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:37:27 AM

Wow I use to follow VIDZ so I checked this out but looks like a scam? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1818583.0 Huh

Yes, Visio is a scam
HHWlife

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:55:13 AM

Yes, Visio is a scam

of course it is. any reasonable person would agree.
and if someone like PikachuYou supports visio i know it's definitely a scam.  
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:45:45 AM

Yes, Visio is a scam

of course it is. any reasonable person would agree.
and if someone like PikachuYou supports visio i know it's definitely a scam.  

lol.

I hate scammers you fucking dickhead

VIDZ SCAMMED YOU ALREADY and YOU'RE GETTING THE DOUBLE WHAMMY WITH NOVUS.....

No wonder scammers proliferate on here, so many fucking twats with more BTC than sense.

Kiss

azzlack

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:16:35 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 04:46:54 AM by azzlack

GAME OVER: https://visiogroup.slack.com/archives/general/p1488812994003549

BEFORE ODRAK REQUESTED FOR ADDRESSES - Azzlack:
"flad can u post the email ID of whoever has not withdrawn in the general"
"or is that privacy infringement ?"
"flad must show community the transparency of the ICO process for this all withdrawal must be finish asap guys"

FLAD:
i'm posting deposit addrs 1FMZHJngr2Jatmj7FomeZ25opy5GugfhFR
15pD1MAMkmZ6BZE6TmzxGReNAqaLiooBXs = 85014

Wow I use to follow VIDZ so I checked this out but looks like a scam?

I make money on every investment is my money not smart?  Kiss

^^Novus trolls coming in by the hundreds  Grin

Why the hell would the dev post the ICO addresses if he self bought it? Why the hell would anyone post any proof?

The dev is going to be posting the ICO Bitcoin wallet with every expense given, then you guys can see every transaction and purchase made for the Visio community from cloudflare to exchange addition

Damiano is the #1 supporter of novus and vidz - where is the accounting for vidz? Where did all of the ICO money go? There is nothing to show. Visio has accounting for every millibtc.

The dev did not even need to show the addresses.

There were over 15 people who bought Visio together and supported the group. All of these people came from Vidz after being dissappointed in the scam and decided to get together to launch the #1 IPFS coin.

#1 - Damiano is an ICO investor is in VIDZ and investor in Novus. He has been trolling VISIO for the past 10 days lurking on the slack reading every single message and posting chat logs

#2 - Damiano refuses to post the slack archives where over 10 people ask for the dev to process withdrawals. He does not show any of the comments where the dev is beggig people to withdraw coins so that he can post ICO addresses

#3 - Damiano acts technical and knowledgeable but not once does he acknowledge what happened in Vidz because he bought Vidz and now owns novus. He does not own any visio

Obviously there was ICO preference but why the HELL would the dev buy up his entire ico within the first minute if he knew itd look suspicious? No one could imagine that the ICO would get done that quickly. These people stood by sindren every step of the way trying to support his attempt to revive vidz and created a decentralized developer community.

Almost all ICO's with real tech have preferences, go see the ETH token and the kind of discounts that VC/Big boys get. There was no discount here, there was just an ability to secure your purchase and not miss out on probably the

biggest ipfs coin launched till date Smiley

WHETHER TX WAS MADE 5 M BEFORE OR .5 SECONDS AFTER, THE END RESULT WOULD HAVE BEEN EXACTLY THE SAME

Go see how many people were in the Slack DURING the open of the ICO. The TX sent on the 23 RD is dust meant to verify the system, look at the amount of the tx it wasn't .9

This is the definition of fomo and the full platform is releasing today so you guys can see why Smiley

The whole community has been watching sindren develop app for Vidz from the 10th of february despite asphyxia fucking everyone over. EVERYONE knows that sindren is the real deal and is the god dev. Everyone knows this

Look at VIDZ  - with as much money as they raised in the ICO they couldn't even enable users to add hashes into the database after over 2 months. Look at Novus - they still can't on day 1! They just push out a vidz copycat. See the new platform in a few hours Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17817739#msg17817739

See here, he has been putting in legitimate work for FAILED SCAM coins without receiving any incentive. This dev worked his ass off for vidz making encrypted wallet messaging, IPFS based hash storage, wallet media player etc.

No one cared about what he did, few thanked him. Now he doesn't need anyone's gratitude.

Opensource fork of PureVidz wallet with embeded player is available here..

https://github.com/Fladirmacht/vidzcoin

pls, keep in mind that it is still in alpha, and testing is in progrress, if you will have some issiues, pls pm me..
if video will not start, pls reload page with right click Smiley

enjoy..

vidz tips wallet VufAnv2PnYrKTaMzfH3MJybNMXhLH1hdc9  Wink

You guys are going to be so mad when you see how much of the Novus roadmap is finished off so quickly Smiley

Visio is going to be #1 and take everyone by storm. Have fun losers. Ill show you guys a BC pump Wink

I've approved of some more content and I'll try to do this on a more regular basis so sorry about being slow with that as I have been focused on development. Since we switched to the new interface there is no moderator interface so until then it's only possible for me because of database access to approve things. At this point I'm not interested in bringing on any other developers as it is just more costly and not needed since I can do it myself. When there is something to show I will come and post an update till then be patient. If you need to reach me just send me a private message and I'll reply when I get a chance.

"DATABASE ACCESS TO APPROVE THINGS" - This comment was 2 days BEFORE "PV" vanished and 1 day after asphyxia said BYE BYE

They were NEVER ready to accept user input hashes. Asphyxia bounced before they even completed this aspect. The escrow was released EARLY and they RAN with the damn money.

Why was the dev begging everyone to withdraw their coins ASAP on a daily basis? Why aren't you showing the archives where he confirmed that the last coins were withdrawn BEFORE he posted the ICO addresses on odrak's request?

From the beginning he said he didn't want to deal with a scam claim and arbitration of someone else claiming a Bitcoin address

You are selectively and opportunistically showing people what you want them to see. The game will be over soon when the public sees the Visio platform (launching today) and how consistent the price action is  

#1 - https://visiogroup.slack.com/archives/general/p1488813902003560

"only that two addrs need to withdraw so ico successfull now :slightly_smiling_face:"

#2 - https://visiogroup.slack.com/archives/general/p1488812870003545

pls withdraw your visios guys..

Only AFTER confirmation of a successful process ICO addresses were shown

azzlack

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:47:56 AM

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: IPFS HASH ADDITION ONTO VISIO PLATFORM - UNDER 30 SECONDS PROCESS (without the manual moderation that will begin at the beginning of launch**)

https://azzlack-protonmail.tinytake.com/sf/MTM5NDcyMF81MDQxMzAx

The FUD game is now over. Everyone reading the thread must watch this video ^^

The community must understand, while the interface is sexy with amazing functionality - this is not even 5% of the true roadmap.

The dev work like a horse and finish this in UNDER 5 DAMN DAYS

Soon subtitle support/wallet based node/wallet based media player etc.

Once the basic functions are done then we will really move onto the real things... Real roadmap publish around ~15th

The future is not one centralized browser based platform, we already circumvent dns requirement with wallet media player

Future is in self sustaining distributed application...

Please join our slack if you are interested to know more about community/coin/bounties/future : https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTQ2NjA3NDk1MjUxLTE0ODgxNTE0OTAtOTBkYTAyMGEzOA

We love everyone, even if you were a troll trying to kill us in the past, we welcome you with open arms to join us on this journey to the crypto heavens  Kiss the journey hasn't even begun  Wink

HARD DEADLINE FOR PROTOTYPE PLATFORM RELEASE STAYS AT THE 9TH. CCEX VOTE ADDITION SNIPING ON THE 9th

Noob coins are voting, we are on forsure https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: